Going to the doctor is a pain in the ass, but when your doc blocks the renewal of your Truvada script, he has you by the short hairs.  I booked the last appointment of the day to minimize the time off work. When I arrived, the waiting room was packed out.  I stood out like a sore thumb, dressed in my suit.  Most of the guys were casual, wearing jeans or shorts.  Given the time of day, I guessed most of the guys weren't working, particularly as my doc has a large infectious disease practice.  Some of them were clearly long-term poz, showing a little wasting and or a lot of vascularity.  So fucking sexy!

Soon I was brought to a room, and shortly thereafter Doctor Woods came in and gave me a warm hug.  It's great having a doctor close to my own age, and so sexy too.  I've been going to Brad for several years, and we have a great doctor / patient relationship.  We're both early 30's and keep ourselves fit.  From time to time I see Brad and his boyfriend at the gym and out at the clubs.  They are both tall and lean, and surprisingly vascular from exercise.  Having seen both Doc Woods and his boyfriend in the showers at the gym, I knew he has a sweet uncut cock, just like mine, and his boyfriend is cut and has huge low-hangers.  Both of them are also quite gifted, swinging big packages.

"Rik!  Dude!  It's been six months since your last appointment!  To stay on Truvada, I need to see you every six months."

"Yeah, sorry, I've been busy with work and just didn't make the time...."

He looked in my eyes and held the gaze for a while to make his point, and said "Go ahead and take everything off except for your underwear, and then up on the table."

He asked the usual health history questions you might expect as he was feeling around my neck and then listening to my heart and lungs.  His hand grabbed on to my pec as he listened to my back.  He gave my tit a little squeeze and then gave a little tweak on my nip... which made my cock spring to attention.

He made some notes and then asked, "I'm going to assume you've been sexually active, right?"  He gave me a big smile, because he knew that I was testing just how good Truvada really is.

"Yep, I'm breeding and seeding.  Always looking for holes and poles."

"I don't doubt it; your reputation is firmly intact.  Once a slut, always a slut!  (He's called me a slut in the locker room at the gym, so this isn't anything new!)

“Go ahead and lay down and turn on your side.  I'll do a rectal swab and check your prostate."

I slid my underwear off, then turned to my left side.  Dr Woods lightly touched me under my leg saying "Bring your knees up towards your chest."  Then he brought a rectal swab and a specimen container over to the table, commenting "The lube is cold, sorry."  With that, his gloved finger slid inside me.

And... I was totally boned at the feeling of his finger probing my hole.  He had done it several times over the years, but each time I find it completely hot.  As his finger felt-up my prostate he shot a few more comments to me:

"It feels like this hot hole is seeing a lot of action. There was almost no resistance to my finger."

"I've had a fist or two up there, and I always enjoy having a hot top breed me to keep me in practice."

"You do have hot ass... and interesting choice of word.  'Breed'.  Do you know whether or not you've taken any poz loads?"

"Yeah, I imagine I have.  But most guys are undetectable these days.  I don't even ask anymore."

"Yeah ... a cum dump.  You haven't had a guy tell you he just gave you a poz load?"

"Not often enough!"

"Yeah, a lot of my patients get off on that.  You get off on taking toxic loads?"

His continued rubbing of my prostate and working my hole was making me crazy.  This wasn't the conversation I imagined I'd be having with my doctor.

"Doc, you better take it easy there, you got me close!"

"I don't think I heard an answer to my question."

"Oh god ... yes ... yeah, I get off on toxic loads ... fuck I'm going to cum!"

With that, he inserted a couple more fingers up my hole, and with the other he put the specimen cup over my uncut cock.

"Cum in the cup, stud."

I had one of the biggest orgasms I've had in a while.  I did my best to get my load inside the cup, but I made a mess everywhere.

"Nicely done, stud.  Just relax for a minute and I'll do your rectal swab."

I felt him swabbing my hole and then heard it go into its receptacle.  He placed the uncovered specimen jar on the counter.

"Take a minute to pull yourself together.  Here's a couple paper towels, clean yourself off.  Don't worry about the mess.  Leave your shirt off.  Teddy is going to come in and draw some blood.  I'll be back before you leave, I need to consult with another doctor about something."

I dressed and moved over to the chair.  The exam table had cum everywhere ... and some dripping down the wall.  I guessed Teddy would be tasked with dealing with the mess.

I've known Teddy for years.  He's a hairy 5'8" Italian fireplug that I've fucked with over the years at the baths.  He's one of those guys who has a a 5:00 o’clock shadow at 10:00 AM.  Back in the day, he would be described as a Castro Clone, sporting brown hair and bushy mustache. Way before seeing him at Doctor Wood's office, when we met up at the sex club, he worshipped my muscular arms and pecs before we'd get down to breeding.  Now he gets to perv out over my veiny arms during a blood draw.  I'm got low body fat, so giving blood is no big deal.  I've got veins for days.  The standard routine is I lay my arm out for him to find a vein, and he lightly traces his fingers up and down my arm, while telling me hot sexy it is.

When Teddy arrived, he stepped into the room, closed the door, and walked over to me giving me a quick kiss, saying, "Hey sexy!"

Being about 6" taller than him, I'm at a perfect height for him to latch onto a nip and let him suck it to being fully hard.  If I hadn't just cum, I would have been aching to fuck him right there.

Teddy broke the daydream and asked, "We're doing the usual HIV labs, right?"

I replied "No, Teddy, I'm neg and on Truvada."

He said, "Oh, sorry. Most guys that come here are poz.  My mistake."

I said, "Don't sweat it, it's not a big deal."

Teddy replied, "Good, by the way, I converted six months ago and would love a chance to breed you.  I'm nice and toxic," he said with salacious smile.

I pulled him close to my chest and whispered, "I'd love your poz load."

He whispered back, "Believe me, I'd like to give it to you."

Once again my cock was as hard as a rock.

After Teddy drew up some vials of blood, he gathered the swab and blood vials and said "The doctor will be with you in a minute," leaving the door open as he left the room.  I saw there shirtless, and noticed several patients who passed through the hallway gave me a good glance.  While I wanted to tweak my nips to give them something to look at, I held off.

Dr. Woods then arrived and closed the door, "I think I felt something on your prostate ... kinda like a couple bumps.  I'd like to be safe and make sure it's nothing important. I've made an appointment for you with Dr. Grant.  I want you to see him for an ultrasound, no other urologist.  Also, I need you off Truvada for the time being."

"You gotta be kidding me!  Is that really necessary?"

"You're whining.  Just do it."

At the checkout desk, I got my referral card for Dr. Grant.  The appointment was two weeks away!  Holy fuck, how the hell was I supposed to stay off Truvada for that long?

It was the longest two weeks of my fucking life.  Sure, I got to breed some hot hole, and got my hole fisted by a couple guys, but it wasn't like getting fucked and taking a load.  I hit up some of my undetectable poz buds who I know are good about their meds so that I could get their loads.

The day of my appointment with Dr. Grant, I had the day off, so I got a quick workout at the gym done before I drove to the appointment. He's in the same building as Dr. Woods, just one floor up.  After brief delay in the waiting room, I was called into the back area.

A hot, young Hispanic nurse had me take off my clothes, put on a robe, then lock my stuff in the locker.  He looked like he just barely got out of high school.  I wanted to pull him into the dressing room and fuck him senseless. He was at least six-foot-tall and had exceptionally beautiful caramel skin.  He was absolutely gorgeous.  The hottie was waiting when I came out of the dressing room and took me to an exam room. "The doctor will see you shortly," he said with a smile and disappeared.

The door to the exam room opened and in walked Dr. Grant ... who, it turned out, was Dr. Wood's boyfriend.  Standing in front of me was the stud with a brick shithouse body who, for years, I've seen naked.  And he looked good enough to eat.  He was wearing a lab coat over a form-fitting polo shirt and his pecs were straining against the fabric.  It was an amazing vision.

I was glad I was sitting on the exam table because the robe hid my growing hard-on.  If he wasn't quick, there would be a big precum wet spot growing.

I extended my hand and said, "Justin, I didn't know you were a doctor as well! 

"Yeah, it's easier having a partner that understands the demands of the job.  It's great to see you, hot stuff!  Brad called me when you were in his office and he told me you have an issue that both of us can help you with."

"Yeah, he said there were some bumps on my prostate and I should have them looked at."

"And the Truvada?" he asked, "Have you complied with his direction?"

"Yes, I have."

"Great," he said as he removed his lab coat, which meant I got to appreciate his beautiful body.  Some tufts of hair poked above the neck of his shirt, which suggested both his arms and his beautiful pecs were covered with fur.

"Okay, I need to check your prostate health to make sure everything is okay.  Go ahead and lay back on the table, turn your side and we'll get a look."

With my cock rock hard, Justin went about with the ultrasound.  He showed me the ultrasound probe that would be going up my asshole, explaining the procedure won't take long.  In short order, he rubbed some lube on my hole, then inserted two, then three fingers inside my anus, rubbing them in and out, just like Brad had done two weeks earlier.  I remember feeling a slight sting, possibly from a fingernail, but the subtle pressure he was applying to my prostate had turned into pleasure, so my attention was re-directed.  I do remember being slightly surprised he wasn't wearing any gloves, but figured that was his business.

"Feels awesome doc ... I've needed some action back there."

"Good, I'm going to insert the ultrasound probe.  It's a little bit bigger, but I'm sure you'll take it like a champ."  Justin pulled out his fingers and inserted the ultrasound device.  He moved in slow movements in and around my hole.  His eyes were focused on the monitor, one hand was managing the probe, but the other hand was draped over my abs inching towards my fully engorged cock.

After a couple minutes, Justin untied the gown and pushed it off me, fully exposing my body to him.  With the probe still inside me, all I could do was enjoy the experience of him working my hole.  He continued to to explore both my ass and also smeared the precum around the head of my cock and foreskin.  He was driving me crazy.

He withdrew the probe and said, "I have something else that would make your hole feel nice.  Just lie still."  I heard him strip off his shirt and remove his pants.  He felt around my lubed up hole, which he spread onto his cock.

"I think you'll like this probe better."

Still on my side, he easily slid his big cock inside my hole from behind and started slowly fucking me.  After a few minutes, he pulled out and said, "Stand up, I want to feel your whole body."

I turned to face this amazing stud, with buzzed pubes and huge cock... and a big biohazard tattoo right above his cock.  His cock was a little messy with lube a little blood, but everything else was perfect.  In a sex club, I would have sucked that cock clean.

He asked, "What turns you on more, my fat cock or my biohazard tattoo?"

"They both do."

He smiled, "One before the other, so back up onto the table and let me back inside that sweet hole."

I put my hand on his chest and asked, "You undetectable?  Because you know I'm off Truvada."

“Yeah, that's just the thing.  We had you stop Truvada for a reason.  Brad and I both know that you get off on taking all kinds of loads, and we'd like the opportunity to share our DNA to poz you.  We converted about a year ago and don't take meds.  We're working on converting several more hot guys, and we hope you'll join our conversion club.”

"You know this is kinda fucked up, right?  I’m probably not protected!"

"Rik, look at your cock.  You haven't stopped precumming since you got a look at my biohazard tattoo.  Get a feel of my low-hangers and tell me you don't want me to fill your hole with a hot load."

I reached out and grabbed his huge nuts, and he just moaned.  I gave them a squeeze and a tug, and his poz precum oozed on my hand.  Actually, he was precumming like crazy as well.  I thought my cock gushed precum, but his was drooling.  He probably already spread his poison all inside me.

"You join our conversion club and you will go on the adventure of a lifetime.  Brad and I really want you in with us in breeding the hottest guys."

I needed a minute to think about this, but his biohazard tattoo was calling to me.  I squatted down to run my fingers over it and to absorb what it meant to him … and what it might mean for me.  I was compelled to lick it and suck his tattoo, as if that alone would make a difference.  Having a tattoo like that would be sexy as hell.

Justin brought me to my feet and backed me up to the table, then bent down to suck on my nips.  How could he know that's the fastest way to make me lose control?  In no time he was nursing on my tits while I was flat on my back on the table.

I was in ecstasy having this infected stud wanting to breed my hole.  I lifted my legs to let Justin into my neg hole so he could poz me.  Getting his load was just too hot to deny.  I could figure out the rest with Dr. Woods later if I change my mind.

He said, "Put my cock in your hole and show me what you want."

I reached out and grabbed his hard cock and rubbed it up and down my gaping ass slit.  His eyes rolled back and he had a satisfied grin on his face.

"Yeah, stud.  You will love our virus.  We'll change your life in ways you can't imagine."

I let go of his cock and wrapped my legs around his sexy ass to pull him into me.

"Oh yeah ... We've wanted to breed you for a very long time.  We've seen you at the gym and always thought you would be an excellent hole to breed and seed.  Ever since we converted, you have been on the top of our list to infect."

This was so fucking erotic, having this amazing man wanting to fuck his poisonous load inside me.  I was happy to take Truvada and stay neg, but having the opportunity to get bred like this is amazing.  Justin started his fucking easy, but it wasn't long before he really pounded my hole, doing his best to attack from several angles.

"Oh man, your cock feels great … just as good as I hoped it would.”

He threw he head back and said, "Fuck dude, here comes my nasty load right inside your hole!"

My hole was gaping and abused, and he looked like he just ran a marathon.  After keeping his infected cock in my ass for as long as possible, he slowly pulled out.  He grabbed a pillow to put under my ass. "Just let that toxic load marinate inside you.  Let the infection take hold."

“…nfection take hold .…”  It took a minute to set in.  After having spent years trying to avoid HIV, I had willingly agreed to seroconvert.

He cleaned up his cock, pulled on his jock, and picked-up the intercom saying "Mateo, please let Dr Woods know he's needed here.  And then please join us in the exam room."

• Like 42
  • Upvote 32
  • Piggy 7

I gave Justin a "what the fuck" look. He said, "You just stay put."

Mateo, the sexy nurse from earlier came into the room and smiled when he saw me with my ass up on a pillow. "I've heard a lot about you. I'm glad you're here to get pozzed up!"

"Rik, meet Mateo. Mateo had the fuck flu six months ago and he's really toxic right now... shares the same strain as Brad and I. I hope you don't mind if he breeds you as well."

I really wasn't in a position to say no. Besides, this kid was smoking hot. He pulled off his nurse's uniform top and pulled loose the drawstring from his pants. He must ride a bicycle a lot as the has big meaty, muscular thighs, covered in sexy fur. And above his buzzed pubes, a biohazard tattoo as well. Fuck, that is hot.

“Wow! You have a biohazard too?”

Mateo smiled and asked, which one? He turned around to show me the same tattoo on his right ass cheek.

Justin explained, “We know an amazing guy named Zak in Chicago. He has a place off Halsted Street called Windy City Tattoo. He's prolific poz breeder and sexy stud. He's done the biohardard tattoos for all of the conversion club members.

As much as I am intrigued by earning a biohazard tattoo, the raging hard-on that Mateo has right now merits more attention. Toxic or not, I need this kid's load in my hole. I lifted my legs for him, providing consent for him to add his diseased DNA to my system. For being a young guy, he knew exactly how to press my buttons. Like Justin, he rubbed his cock up and down my pre-lubed hole before sliding all the way inside me. Freshly fucked, I felt my ass juices start to ooze out, even though he worked to wipe the juices back onto his cock and inside me.

Justin watched as Mateo skillfully bred my hole. He tweaked my nips for a while, but it wasn't long before he had his eyes closed, looking like he was praying to the god of all poz cocks. You know that look of sheer bliss. I was close to the same state, feeling him sliding in and out of my battered hole.

While I was getting fucked, Brad and Teddy came in the room and joined the audience. At this point, I didn't care who saw me getting bred by a poz cock. This felt amazing, and I would deal with whatever it brought at another time. Brad and Teddy were getting naked as well, so they were totally into my breeding.

Before long, Mateo's breaths started getting short and it was clear he was getting close to cumming inside me.

I blurted out, "Come on stud, fuck me with your poz cock. Give me your disease!" And with that his cock started flooding my hole with his charged load, bathing my guts with his AIDS virus. This kid fucked me like he hated me ... it was awesome. He had a need to seed, and my hole was his infection target.

I just asked for a diseased load. What the fuck just happened?  Mateo pulled out and I did my best to keep the charged seed inside me.  Brad and Teddy were naked at this point, and they were in a three-way kiss huddle with Justin.  How fucking hot was that to watch?

I managed to get up on my feet and being fucked on my back for so long.  I was wobbly - and with good reason.  The three guys broke their embrace and pulled me into them for a hug and a grope.  That's when I noticed Teddy and Brad both had biohazard tattoos above their cocks. Teddy also had one between his shoulder blades, and Brad had another one on his arm ... which is when I figured out everyone in this exam room was poz, except for me ... and my immune system was on its way out.

Brad looked me in the eyes and asked, "I hope you'll accept our invitation to the conversion club.  I know this is a lot to take in, but it will be worth it ... even through your fuck flu."

I looked gave a glance at these four breeders and said, "Yes, I want to be on your team.  Infect me."

Teddy grabbed an ass cheek and said, "We gotta get started planning where your biohazard tattoo is going to go."

Brad said, "Well, I'd love a chance to breed Rik and I know Teddy does too, but we need to get back to work.  So, I have a question for Rik.  How fast do you want to earn your biohazard tattoo?"

"Depends.  What do I need to do in order to speed up the process?" I asked.

Justin said, "Come over on Friday night.  Clean out your hole and we'll have some fun.  We will all give you a dose of our DNA, and if you are a good boy, a blood donation from all of us."

We all kissed goodbye and I headed home.  What took place was so fucking erotic, I just wanted to hop on Breeding Zone and jack off to some conversion fiction.  But I really needed to get a workout in before I do that.

I got into the BodyCombat class at 6:30 and powered through the boxing, karate and taekwondo kicks and punches.  It is a great way to work up a sweat while keeping flexible and strong.  There was a sexy black guy there, new to the class. His sexy body got even sexier with a sweat, and his shorts clung to his bubble butt.

A couple sideways glances turned into flirting.  At the end of the class I headed down to the locker room and, as luck would have it, his locker was right next to mine. Strange how the world works.

I said, "Give me a sec and I'll be out of your way."

He smiled and said, "Don't sweat it, take your time."

I pulled my shirt off and as I was getting the sweat off me, this beautiful man stripped off his shirt and revealed beautiful chestnut brown skin, rock hard abs ... and a fucking biohazard tattoo.  It didn't stand out as much due to his skin color ... and half of it was hidden under his underwear.  But the design is the same as the three guys I had seen earlier that day.  I found myself wondering 'Am I the only guy in town without a fucking biohazard tattoo'?

The locker room was full of guys and I needed to be discrete, but I had to get more info about this.  I drew up some courage and said, "I like your tattoo ... a lot."

He smiled and said "Thanks, it took a lot of work.  Do you have one?"

"No, but I'll probably be getting mine soon.  Any chance you know Brad and Justin?"

He smiled and said "Yeah ... Let's talk on the way out."

We stepped out to the street where it was a little more private.

I said, "Thanks for taking to me about this."

"Sure, no problem.  Let me ask, how far along are you?"

"Earlier today was the first time."

"Wow. You are just beginning."

"Yeah, I know.  Big decision.  So fucking hot."

"Hey, I live a block from here.  You want to go there and talk for a minute?"

"Yeah, thanks.  I have a million questions."

"Cool. By the way, I'm Rik."

"I'm Blake."

We got to his place and after offering me a bottle of water, we sat down on the couch when Blake asked "Were you chasing?"

"No, not at all.  Getting pozzed wasn't on my mind at all.  Were you chasing?"

"Nope.  I went to Dr. Woods for PEP after a gun came in my hole.  I was freaking out and went to see what he could do."

I laughed, "I guess he took care of your problem!"

He smiled. "Yeah, he sure did."

I asked, "How bad was your fuck flu?"

Blake replied, "Dude, that's the best part of being with this club. The doctors will help you through the whole thing.  You can go to their place and they'll give you an IV or drugs to make it easier ... if you want."

I was surprised. "That's cool!"

"Yeah," Blake continued, "I was really fucking sick when I converted, but the club guys helped out a lot.  That's when your body is trying to fight off the infection, and that's when you need extra doses the most."

"Extra doses?" I asked.

Blake replied "You know:  more poz cum.  You'll take more infected loads the whole time.  It's hot."

I found his attitude towards seroconversion fucking twisted.  Seroconverting only to take more charged loads.  I loved it.  In fact my cock was straining against my shorts, leaving a wet spot of precum.  I couldn't help but notice Blake's cock was also rock hard.

"I'm getting totally turned on."  Reaching over, I cupped Blake's cock and asked, "Any chance I can taste your poz cock?"

He smiled, "I'd prefer to fuck some of my charged load in your hole."

I knelt on the floor and pulled his shorts off and then went directly to sucking his cock.  His cock was quite large, beautiful, and, of course black.  It was quite a mouthful.  After working on his cock for a while, I looked up and asked, "Will you breed me?

"Rik, let's go to my room.  I'd love to get inside you."

Tossing clothes off as we walked, we were both naked by the time we got to his bedroom. "How many biohazard tattoos do you have?"

"My pubic one hardly shows, so just the one for now."

I asked, "It looks so sexy on you.  Fuck dude.  Did you do the blood donation process, or did you do it the old-fashioned way?"

"The regular way.  They didn't start using blood until recently.  You going to do that?"

"Yeah, probably Friday night."

"Too fucking hot."

My finger traced his ink as I was fantasizing about earning my own biohazard.  With his finger on my chin, he lifted my lips to his and we made out for a while.

"I got a toxic cock here and I really want to be the one who converts you.  How about I get my cock inside you now?"

I laid onto the bed on my back and he crawled between my legs. "I love uncut cock.  Let me taste you."  He went face-down on my hard cock and played with my foreskin.  He knew enough to run his tongue underneath it, in order to make it really intense.

He reached over to get a little lube for my hole and then some for his cock.  He slowly worked his infected cock inside my already ravaged hole.  The lube made it feel great.  I wiggled my ass around his cock in an attempt to get it in faster.  I really wanted to be a bond with Blake.

His cock, my third toxic cock of the day, started slow and easy.  He was adept at leveraging his cock into my ass.  His strokes were full, making great use of his huge cock.  Blake fucked my hole like a master.  We’d make out for a little bit but his primary focus was getting off.  My hole was just a tool that enabled him to get off in.  We got into a comfortable rhythm as if we were one.

I whispered in his ear, "I'm begging you for your poz cum.  Please infect my neg hole."

And that did the job.  Blake started bucking against my hole like crazy.  He was a man possessed, totally focused on how to make his cock ejaculate his toxic load inside my asshole.  And it felt glorious.
Blake gave a deep inhale, “Oh God ... Fuck, Oh God I'm close.”

“Fuck me Blake, do it to me ... fuck me up.”

Two more strokes from Blake and he yelled, “Damn!!!!!!!!!”  With that my ass was filled as if by a fire hose.  I unmistakably felt Blake's ejaculations blasting into my hole, his poz cock shooting cum like a shot gun.  It was a beautiful experience.

Totally spent, he collapsed in my arms and we both went unconscious for a couple minutes, after which we made out for a while, and whispered sweet nothings, about how fucking random this was, how getting a deadly infection had brought us together, and our prospects for the future.  It was awesome.

Blake said, "We're a mess.  Let's shower quickly.  I have a steam shower.  You'll love it."

He pressed a button to get the steam going, and within a couple minutes it was starting to fog up, at which point he invited me to join him "Come on in, there's room for two."

He turned on the waterfall shower and we both took turns rinsing the day off us.  He turned off the waterfall and grabbed the soap.  As the fog raised, he grabbed me from the back and started to soap me up.  His big hands slid all over my body.  He reached around and grabbed my dick with soapy hands and started getting my cock to full extension.  Oh fuck, he felt amazing.

He moved to the front of me and then soaped his hole, asking "Any chance I can get some of the last of your neg cum load?  It would be an honor to take whatever you got.  Please fuck me!"

I've wanted inside Blake since the moment I saw him.  Some guys ... you just want to breed them.  In this case, I got to do just that.

I worked a finger inside Blake's ass, and he loosened right up. This would be fun!  I pushed his back forward to bend him over and was able to slide right in.  His ass was magnificent.  Definitely one of the better holes I've fucked.  Since I had cum earlier that day, I needed to up my game and really work up a cum load.  I hoped he was ready for an animalistic fuck, because I had no choice but to rut his hole like a wild animal.  It was so fucking hot.  During the whole time, he repeatedly chanted "Yeah .... Yeah ...."

After a little bit, I said, "OK Blake, I gotta blow in your hot ass.  I can't hold it any longer."  And with that, I gave him any neg see left in my body.  He got the last of it.

I looked him in the eyes and said, "This was an unexpected joy being with you.  I hope your cum infects me.  You can be my poz daddy anytime."

He smiled and said, "Just wait, with the conversion club, it'll be so easy to breed and gift poz guys.  Our numbers are growing and infected loads are everywhere.  You'll see."

I asked, "Will you be there Friday?  I'm supposed to get bred by Brad and Teddy, and they talked about the Blood Donation."

Blake smiled and said, "Yeah, that sounds like a great time.  I'd love to have more of my DNA coursing through your veins."

With a quick kiss I replied, “I’d like that.”  And with that, I headed home with visions of Friday night.

• Like 33
  • Upvote 34
  • Piggy 11

The next day at work, I got a phone call from Dr. Woods. I answered the call and he said, "Hey Rik, how are you doing?"

"I'm good. What's up?" I responded.

"I know yesterday was a surprise and wasn't want you planned. Are you on board with the treatment plan we discussed?"

He must have been at the hospital seeing patients, as I could hear the overhead announcements in the background. That explains the formality of his tone.

"Yeah, I am actually. I guess this is something I've wanted for a while, but didn't have the balls to go for it."

He replied, "Excellent. I was hoping you would be open to this.  Dr. Grant and I took a look at your lab work yesterday after you left your first treatment and your immune system is really strong and can take a beating, if you know what I mean.  Are you still interested in the FasTrack blood donation program, or are you going old-school?"

Luckily, I have an office at work, because my cock starting getting hard over this conversation in which I was discussing willingly seroconverting, and setting a course for the rest of my life.

"Yes, Dr. Woods, I think the FasTrack process makes sense for me.  I'm excited to get started and earn my own biohazard tattoo."

He replied, "That's great.  I was hoping you would say that.  I'm going to cancel Friday night, and we'll push that back a week.  You will get a Club e-mail inviting you to an event the next Saturday.  Three days before that, stop by the office at your convenience and see Teddy.  He will give you something to suppress your immune system.  It's a safe medication and it will help with the FasTrack process.  How's that sound?"

"That sound perfect," I replied, adding "I look forward to receiving the e-mail. Thank you, sir."

"Thank you, Rik."

Later that day, I received the following e-mail:

Conversion Club Members -

Please accept this invitation to our home next Saturday at 4:00 PM for some light refreshments and some Conversion Club business.  We will have the pool warmed up for those who wish to enjoy it.  (Leave the bathing suit at home.  We'll have the usual clothing check for you.)

Conversion Club business starts at 6:00 PM, opening with congratulations to the most recent convertees.  In addition we will have three inductees to welcome, one of whom is a FasTrack participant.

Justin and I look forward to seeing next Saturday.

Brad Woods

I left work early that next Wednesday and stopped at the office of Dr. Woods, telling the receptionist Teddy was going to give me an injection.  Sure enough, in short order, Teddy called me to the back and had me follow him into his work area where he often draws blood.  In a growing medical practice where private rooms are at a premium, he has an open alcove area.

He pulled me close and gave me a kiss. His moustache brushed against my lips and felt really hot as, in hushed tones he asked "You're coming on Saturday, right?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

"You're going to have an amazing time.  I can't wait to help you with your treatment plan."

I looked down at the growing bulge in his pants.  "I can see your willingness to help right now."

He looked in my eyes whispered, "I've wanted to poz you for a very long time.  When I converted I was going to call you, but I made the decision to wait until my viral load was high enough to make a difference.  Giving you my poz load and my blood is an honor."

Both of us were hard, but this wasn't the place to do anything about it.

He said, "Let's get your shot before I cum in my pants.  Here's your Decadron shot.  This will knock down your immune system response for the next week.  We'll also give you a flu shot today.  You might be a little achy.  This will keep your immune system preoccupied so Saturday will be a success."

"Sounds great.  Let's do it."

In the following days, I spent some extra time at the gym to make sure my body made a good impression.  I cut even more fat out of my diet and went to extra spin classes to lean out further.

Saturday around noon, I put my 24" colon snake, my big dildo, and some lube in the shower.  I first used the douche hose to make sure my hole was totally cleaned out.  I worked the colon snake up inside to confirm everything was out.  Then I lubed up the dildo and rode that bad boy for a while, doing my best not to bust a load of cum.  Keeping an eye on the time, I pulled out the dildo to see only a little mucus and just a trace of blood.  That's perfect.

Before getting out of the shower, I put some lube on my hand and worked my fingers up my hole.  I've had my fist up my hole several times, and the feeling is awesome.  The dildo stretched me out already, and it was fairly short order before my fist made its way inside.  After a couple punches and turns, I pushed my hand out.  My rosebud was pushed out nicely.

Getting dressed, I looked in the mirror and got a look at what my diet and exercise plan achieved.  I now have surface veins popping where they were buried before, my arms were veiny before, but you can see them all the way up my arm.  My leg veins were showing and my lower abdomen veins were out for the first time.

With the temperatures in the 90’s, I drove to the event with the convertible top down in just shorts and flip-flops.  The sun felt good and I liked the cruising I got from guys.  I arrived at Brad and Justin's place around 4:15.  There were about 10 people, all of whom were already fully naked.  With a kiss, Brad welcomed me to his home and showed me to the clothing check.  Depositing my shorts and flip-flops in a bag, I headed to get a drink, passing Mateo, who looked sexy as fuck.

Justin welcomed me with a hug and a kiss, "I'm glad you're here.  You're going to have a great time.  Hold the sex for after 6:00 PM.  Let's get you a drink and introduce you to the Club members."

This was a diverse group of guys, anywhere from 19 years old (Mateo) on up.  We made our way to the bar area where three other guys were chatting, one of them was Blake.  Justin said, "Guys, I want you to meet our FasTrack inductee, Rik.  This is Bob, Tracy and Blake."

I shook the hands of Bob and Tracy, with a "nice to meet you," and then gave a kiss and a hug to Blake, explaining to the other men "Blake and I have already met."

Bob smiled and said, "Define met."

Blake smiled and said, "He meant bred."

Justin turned to me and asked, "So, what would you like?"

"AIDS."

"You'll get that in a little bit.  What do you want to drink?"

I looked at Blake and asked, "What are you having?"

"You!" he replied.

Giving a light laugh I replied "You'll get that in a little bit.  What are you drinking?"

"I suggest you can have a beer or bottled water.  It’s important to stay hydrated," Blake commented.

I was smart enough to take his hint, replying "A water sounds perfect."

Blake and I made our way around the place, heading outside to the pool area where the rest of the guys were.  Being the new meat, I got the once over from everyone, which I expected.  There were cocks of every description ... some big, some smaller, some cut, some uncut, and some pierced.

Most of the guys either buzzed or shaved their pubes.  Strangely enough, I felt naked not having a biohazard tattoo.  Everyone there had one above their cock, and most had one additional one.

Some new arrivals were greeted by Brad, and one of them was my college roommate Mike.  Holy shit ... when we roomed together, he was one of the biggest condom freaks on campus.  He's a beautiful man, tall, dark and handsome.  Other than his condom thing, he was a freak sexually.  So fucking fun.  I excused myself from Blake and went to say hello once he ditched his clothes.

He was facing the bar when I approached, so I grabbed his ass and said, "Fancy meeting you at a place like this!"

Mike turned around with a smile, "Rik! Great to see you."  We hugged briefly and both pulled back to check for tattoos.  He didn't have one yet.  He was also an inductee.  While Mike didn't have a tattoo, his cock was pierced and his nipples were huge ... like bigger than silver dollars and unusually puffy.  So fucking sexy.

"So looks like we're getting pozzed together.  It'll be cool to do this with you!" I remarked.

"Yeah, are you the old-school or FasTrack?"

One of the biohazard tattoo guys standing around said, "You're the FasTrack one, huh?"

I replied "I need to earn my biohazard bad.  Hopefully I'll get the fuck flu soon."

The biohazard guy smiled in reply, commenting "I'll do my best to help!"

I turned back to Mike and said, "I love what your body mods.  Your cock looks amazing with a PA ring.  So sexy."  Brushing my fingers against his puffy nips I added "And these are amazing.  Holy fuck they're hot ... dude, how do I get those?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, I love them ... they're so much more sensitive right now, I can cum just by having a guy suck on them.  Dr. Woods has me on a couple things to help grow them."

"Wow.  They're so fucking sexy.  I'll talk to Dr. Woods about doing that as well."

"Dr. Woods can make your dreams come true," Mike replied with a chuckle, then, changing the subject he asked "How are your parents?"

"Good. How about yours?"

"They're doing great.  I spoke at Stanford and saw your younger brother Tom last week.  He fucks like you do!"

"Um ... Tommy's straight...."

"Only his big uncut cock is arrow-straight, and he fucked me good.  He loves my nipples ... great sex.  You gotta try him."

At this point my brain was racing, but had the common sense to conclude this was not a conversation to entertain at this moment, which was a good call as only a minute or two later the Conversion Club meeting apparently commenced when Teddy came through the group with a bowl of blue pills and yellow pills. "Anyone want a Viagra or Cialis?  We also have TriMix injections available if you want one."

"Have you ever done TriMix?" Mike asked.

"No, I haven't.  In fact I've never heard of it," I replied.

"The TriMix makes me rock hard for hours," Mike explained.

That was an easy call for me:  "I'm open to everything today."

"Great, let's do it," Mike responded as he gestured to Teddy saying "Rik and I will do the TriMix, Teddy."

"We'll do those out by the pool," he explained, calling out to the group, "How many for TriMix?"

• Like 19
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Five of us raised our hands:  two of us neg guys and three biohazard guys, including Blake.

Teddy said, "I'll get them prepared, you guys go in for the meeting."

Turning to Blake I asked "You've done this before?"

"No, but I want to you to get as much cum of mine as I can."

I gave him a kiss and said, "Please do your best to poz me."

Having over heard our conversation while passing by, Mike commented with a smile "Save some poz cum for me too!”

A couple of nearby guys added "Don’t worry, we’ll help!”

The Conversion Club was apparently the perfect place to ask for what you want from guys who could give it to one.

The Conversion Club assembled and Brad and Justin addressed the 20 guys in attendance.  Brad opened saying "I've greeted you already, but again, thank you for being here.  As you can see our club is growing, and we have you guys to thank for that.  What we're doing is pretty amazing, and I'm thrilled you're on the journey with us.

Congratulations to Mark and Nate.  Their conversion is complete.  Nate didn't get the fuck flu ... " (The crowd boo'd and then laughed "...and we just about lost Mark, but the Conversion Club took care of him here, and with some IV fluids and some meds.  Now he's here ready to breed and seed.  They returned a couple weeks ago from their visit with Zak in Chicago, who did his typical great work on their tattoos.  Because Mark rolls a little different, in addition to the standard biohazard tattoo above the cock, he has one that says "HIV+" on his chest. Hopefully we'll get the next group out to see Zak in the next couple of weeks.

We have these tattoos because we appreciate being poz and have pride in our shared disease.  We are all stronger together because of them."

There was a door knock, and Brad left the room to take care of that. Justin stepped up and continued saying "We have two of the three inductees here.  Hopefully the third will be here soon.  We also have a special guest here.  Kevin, can you come out?"

A massive 6'6" guy, came out to join the group.  Tall and lean, he must be a long-term survivor, as he has the sexy sunken cheeks, veiny arms and legs and wasted ass.  So sexy.  He had is biohazard tattoo over his cock, like most everyone else except me and Mike, but also had one on his arm.  But the most erotic feature of Kevin was his KS lesions, scattered over his body.

"If you've not met Kevin, he pozzed Brad and me.  This kinky stud throws a great fuck and you're going to love him if he's not fucked you before." Kevin's presence kicked up the erotic energy in the room, bringing several of the guys fully erect ... me as well.  The thought of having him in me was too hot and got my cock stirring even more than it had been.

Brad returned to the room with the third inductee a twenty-something brown-haired cutie, with sexy scruff and a hairy, athletic body.  Other than his good looks, his defining feature was the lack of a penis ... a sexy FTM transguy.

Brad said, "And everyone is here.  This is Andrew, everyone. Like a lot of you, he's been craving poz cum for quite a while, and needs the help of our group to get it done.  He'll get his first poz load ever here with us, and he's lucky to have one more fuckhole than the rest of us.

Over here is Mike who is also taking his first poz load.  If you're nice, he'll let you suck on his budding nipples while you fuck him with your hot load.  If you want your nips like that, let me know.  And our third inductee is Rik.  Justin and Mateo were lucky enough to breed him a couple weeks ago, and I understand Blake has given him a load.  He's on the FasTrack program, so if you want to share your DNA, let Teddy know and he'll draw it up.  Hopefully we'll have several syringes to inject him within an hour or so.

For the new folks, I hope you take the opportunity to try out as many cocks and holes as you can.  You’ll see, everyone here is open to getting a cock inside them, even for a quickie.

Our inductees will be bred on the pool deck, and Teddy has set up chaise lounges for everyone's comfort.  He also has the TriMix available for those who want it.  Given a choice, please elect to breed a neg hole over a poz hole.  Also, it's hot out so drink lots of water.  We recommend one bottled water for every two loads.  If you’re not pee shy, guys that usually hang around the deep end of the pool will drink your piss and not spill a drop.  Again, thanks again for being here.  Have fun, guys!"

Everyone got the message that this was the time for sexual activity.  We didn't even get out to the pool before everyone was feeling everyone else up.  Nobody was left out.  If I was being kissed, someone was feeling my cock, balls or asshole.  Many a man was fully boned, his cock either hard against his abs or slightly pointing out. This was going to be a fuck fest for the ages, and a life-changing one for me.  

Seeing Mike and me, Teddy approached suggesting "Let's get the TriMix injections done first so we can get started. "

Mike and I didn't need the TriMix, but we didn't need AIDS either.  We wanted it.  Teddy injected Mike's cock first and then mine.  Fuck it stung, but I felt the blood flowing into my cock already.  My uncut cock was almost fully hard and my foreskin was hanging on trying not to roll down.  Teddy gave us a gauze square in case of bleeding, he said "Hold that for a sec while you take your lounge."

Andrew, Mike and I laid down on our chaise lounges and were given a small lube container by Brad. Simultaneously, each of us had someone to rub some lube our holes, to work some fingers inside us.

The poz guys wanting TriMix got their injections next, including Kevin.  The difference was Teddy let the blood ooze a little bit from their cocks.  That's a sexy way of getting the ball rolling.

Being the hosts of the event, Brad and Justin always got to breed first.  Brad chose me and Justin chose Andrew. Kevin (and his bloody cock) chose Mike for his first fuck.

It was the first time that Brad had been inside my ass, and he was a superb fuck.  Such a great cock and a sexy body. Getting fucked my him and seeing the other two guys getting bred at the same time was beyond erotic. Add to that, the other guys were sucking each other or having their asses played with.

It wasn't long before Justin's orgasm moans triggered Brad and Kevin's as well. All the tops were letting the us know their charged loads were being delivered, and us bottoms were begging for their loads.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 7

Blake was the next to fuck me. He easily slid his cock inside me and said, "I love fucking your cummy hole ... you feel amazing." I said, "You feel great too, stud. Your cock is rock hard ... Please poz my hole!" I didn't have to ask twice. He fucked me hard, the whole time looking in my eyes, saying I'm going to be the one to convert you." I said, "Yeah, be the one that does it." After a little more time, he announced he was coming inside me, giving me what I want. We kissed as he came down off his orgasm, but his cock was still hard. "He winked and said, "I'll be back for round two."

After my second fuck from Blake, it was a blur. I remember Mark with the HIV+ tattoo fucking me and I was licking his tat. I think the three inductees got eight loads each from guys before they went for second rounds with the inductees or split off to recharge the other poz guys.

During a brief lull, Teddy came by and suggested Andrew, Mike and I stand up and stretch our legs and get some water. He gave each of us two bottles and said, “Drink up.” We stood up to get our bearing, drank a bottle then went into a three-way make out session with each other. It made sense for us Mike and I to get to know Andrew, since he's going on the same journey as us. Mike’s nipples were calling to me, so I latched on to one of them while reaching between Andrew’s legs to play with his ass. I must have been doing something right, as Mike was moaning like crazy, almost as much as Andrew was. These guys are fun.

Blake tapped me on the shoulder and said, “We never talked about it, do you drink piss?” I said, “Yeah, I love piss, you got some for me?” He said, “Yeah, I got a lot.” I said, “I’ll drink you if you drink me!” He said, “Happy to drink your piss.” Mike told Andrew, “I want your piss, you got some for me?” Andrew said, “Hell yeah, and I want yours.”

I knelt down and took Blakes cock into my mouth. Looking up, I see this incredibly sexy black man with a great cock and biohazard tattoo. I placed my hand on his tattoo and stroked it lightly waiting for Blake’s piss. He said, “You look good down there waiting for my poz piss with my cock in your mouth.” Just then a dribble started and my focus was on getting everything he had.

He finished and it was my turn for Blake to drain me. I grabbed Blake and gave him a kiss, giving him a taste of his piss. Andrew drained Mike’s cock and they switched up too. My cock was in Blake’s mouth and I was trying to get a flow started. Looking over, Andrew spread his lips apart with his fingers, but Mike said, “Relax, I got this.” Mike used both hands to spread Andrew open, lightly licked him up and down, and then put his lips over Andrew’s piss hole. I said, “Here you go,” and my piss started flowing. I caressed Blake’s neck and felt him swallow my load. He didn’t miss a drop. Neither did Mike.

I said, “Let’s go inside and see what’s going on there.” Some guys were talking in groups, mostly sexual related, some sucking cocks and some breeding. This was wild. I passed a group of four really hot guys that were talking. One of them smiled and said, “Here’s one of the neg guys!” I stopped and said, “Here’s the sexy poz studs” with a wink. One of them grabbed my cock and said, “This is beautiful … I gotta feel it.” With that he turned around to let me slide inside him. He said, “Fuck, this is a great cock.” One of the other guys said, “I bet his hole feels just as good” and he fed his cock into me. And … I’m the meat in a three way.

It was empowering to enjoy being a piece of meat. Nobody knows what car I drive or what I do for a living, or if I’m homeless. I’m just a cock and a cunt for everyone to enjoy.

Kevin was getting his cock sucked. I went over to watch for a minute. His KS lesions were beautiful … I had never seen them before. I reached over to stroke one of them, and Kevin said, “You know you want to lick it, go ahead.” I bent over to suckled one of the bigger ones beneath his pecs. The imagery of this physical manifestation of his disease was so erotic.

As I was worshipping Kevin’s lesions, I felt a cock slide up my hole. “I said, “Oh fuck this is hot!” Kevin said, “Yeah, Mateo is sharing his med resistant strain with you, enjoy the ride.” I was content to continue this all night.

Teddy came back over and asked me if I was ready for my blood slam. I said, "Hell yeah!"
He asked me to follow him to another room in the house. As we walked, I could see a lot of guys had Band-Aids on the inside of their elbows. Pretty cool to see so many guys want to speed up my conversion.

Teddy put a tourniquet on my bicep, just to make it easier for the IV catheter to slide in my vein without a lot of blood leaking out. He slid the catheter in and taped it down. I asked, "Is it okay to mix blood types?"

Teddy said, "Here's our secret: I have the invite list and I know everyone's blood-type. I pulled blood from fifteen guys, and was sure to keep the compatible ones separated. You're getting seven toxic loads that won't cause a problem... other than AIDS. And don't leave before I fuck you. "

I asked," Am I getting your blood? "
Yes, we're compatible.
Blake?
Yes
Justin?
No
Brad?
No
Mateo?
Yes
Kevin?
Yes... and four other guys. Nobody but you and I know who they are. Oh, Andrew and Mike are compatible."

We got back to the group and Brad said, "It's blood slam time guys. We have three syringes, who wants to do the first injection? A group of guys were standing around me with a couple of them feeling me up. My cock has been rock hard the whole time ... And not going down soon.

Blake grabbed a syringe and Teddy helped attach it to the IV catheter. Teddy said, "Not too fast."
Blake started the slow blood slam at the same time I feel a huge cock slide up my hole. An arm wrapped around me, and I saw the KS lesions. I'm getting Kevin's blood and toxic cum. Talk about sensory overload!

Blake finished the first blood slam, and Mateo started the second syringe. Blake said, "This is so fucking hot... I wish they could have done it for me. You're going to be toxic in no time. I can't wait to get your strain."

Mateo finished the second syringe, and Mike said, "Rik is my college roommate, and I'm not officially poz, but I would love to inject this slam!" Teddy hooked up the last toxic syringe and said, "Nice and slow...  Mike, don't you wish you had done a slam too?"
Mike nodded his head and said "Yeah, big time."

Once Mike finished the blood slam, Teddy said, "Let's go back to the pool area and I'll get this IV out of you, and give you my personal donation." We walked back outside and Andrew was getting fucked by Mark with the HIV+ tattoo, which was so hot to see.

I laid down on the cushion and Teddy pulled the IV catheter out. He put a Band-Aid on my arm and said," It's time you get my poisonous load, stud." I lifted my legs and said, "Please infect me." He didn't need to be asked twice. His big dick slid easily into my gaping cunt. He was in heaven.
"I love sloppy 2nds... and even tenths. You're so wet... You feel amazing. I’ve wanted you to convert for so long … you’ll be a great gifter." As always, Teddy gave a great fuck. It was even hotter knowing his infected load was going to contribute to my disease. He sped up his fuck strokes and I knew he was getting closer to blowing his load inside me. I said, “Give me the fuck flu, stud.” And with that he shot a big load deep in my guts. Teddy pulled out of my messy hole and said, “To be continued.”

Still lying out on the deck, Andrew brought over waters for Blake, Mike and I. We were talking about hot amazing this night has been. Brad and Justin walked over and said, “Anyone thirsty?” Mike and Blake said, “Sure,” and the four of them headed to the deep end.

Andrew came over next to me and gave me a kiss. We made out for a little bit then he sat on my abs to play with my nipples. I said, “You have such a hot furry body. So goddamn sexy.” He said, “I love your veins, they pop almost as much as long-term wasted guys. You could be poz already … I find that incredibly hot.” He started grinding against my cock which was amazing. I could feel his wetness ooze from his crotch. Andrew said, “I’ve only been fucked in the ass tonight, but I want your uncut cock up my cunt.” He reached down and slid my cock up his cunt. Holy fuck he felt great. I rubbed his clit while he rode my cock. It wasn’t long before we came at the same time. Andrew climbed off me and said, “Let me know when you convert, I want your next load in me to be poz.”

To be continued

• Like 24
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 5