• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A guy wrote this before: " Yes, excellent writing! I wish this medical practice actually existed so I could get treated, the old fashioned way, with every toxic drop deposited into my rectum, or, if the cock is long enough, into my colon ".

I couldn´t agree more. And, of course, MORE please!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

The past year has been quite remarkable. Andrew, Mike and I came through our sero-conversion with flying colors, and we all have Grade-A HIV coursing through our veins.

Blake joined us on the trip to Windy City Tattoo to get an additional biohazard tattoo and to guide us through the process, since he has been there already. We all coordinated with the owner, Zak, regarding the standard biohazard tattoo above our cocks, and then put in our requests for our secondary tatts. Zak is poz and provides each recent Conversion Club success a premier experience.

Blake got some color added to his pubic tattoo so that it will stand out more against his black skin, and got his second biohazard on his arm. The arm tattoo peeks out from underneath t-shirt/polo shirt sleeves.

Andrew's second tattoo is on his right pec, placed so the bottom points of the symbol look as if they are pinchimg his nipple. Usually the biohazard symbol rests on upward facing curves, his is rotated slightly to create the pinchers. He also did that on his pubic tat so it looks like it's pinching his cunt.

And my long-time friend Mike got his second biohazard tattoo on the back of his neck, and it shows above his t-shirt/polo shirts.

I got a pec biohazard and it got it place so it shows when I wear a tank top. During warm weather if I don't have a tank top on, I'm shirtless, so I'm proud to announce my poz status anytime I can.

Once the tatts were healed, it wasn't that big of a shock for the guys at the gym to see them, since there are a couple other Conversion Club members that go there ... other than the implied announcement that Mike, Andrew and I are now toxic. And we quickly learned it pays to advertise ... there are a lot of closet chasers out there that we've helped along their path.

The three of us new Conversion Club members had our chance at pozzing willing initiates at a recent meeting. There were two guys, one from out of state, who wanted to lose their neg status. We all were totally into it, including Andrew who donated to the blood slam.

On Tuesday afternoon I got a call from Doctor Woods asking if I was available to housesit for him over the weekend. He and Dr. Grant are heading to a medical conference and their usually house sitter had to cancel. "Yeah, I can do that," I replied, "I don't have anything going on and it will be nice to lay by the pool to get some color."

"Excellent," he replied, "stop by tonight and you can pick up keys. We're on an early flight on Wednesday." "I'll see you then," I replied.

After work I changed into my workout gear for the gym, and then headed over to Justin and Brad's place to pick up house keys. Brad met me at the door just wearing shorts and no shirt. He has such a pretty body, and his biohazard tattoo just makes him even hotter.

"Hey Rik, great to see you!" he said.

I replied, "Great to see you too, stud!" giving his nipple a tweak.

Brad said, "That biohazard looks awesome ... nicely done!" He pulled my tank-top up so he could get a better look at my new ink.

I grabbed his basket and said with a wink, "Your biohazard looks awesome too ... too bad it's covered up."

He unzipped his shorts so they fell to the ground and then bent me over so I could suck his poz cock and get it hard.  His response was to thrust his cock into my mouth and giving a yell "Justin, dinner's here!"

I heard Justin enter the room and he started laughing. It wasn't long before I felt his hands pulling off my shorts and shirt.  Brad and Justin swapped positions and it wasn't long before I felt Brad's cock rubbing against my hole.  I said, "I didn't prepare for taking loads ... "

Brad said, "We don't care. Your ass begs for toxic cum and we're going to give it to you. Let's fuck in the shower ... easier cleanup afterwards." They have a huge shower area with a douche hose setup, which is amazing.

It's not often when your doctor says, "My poz cum is going to bring your immune system to its knees." but I was begging for the fuck of death, so I guess I was into a humiliation scene. And they knew it.

Brad fucked me for a and would pull out, wiping his dirty cock all over me. Justin would take his place fucking my hole and do the same thing. "Yeah, he's a dirty pig, isn't he? We should text some pics of him to the Conversion Club to blow his squeaky-clean cover." Fuck, that made me hard! While Justin was fucking me Brad said, "He has no idea he's getting a new med-resistant strain. Let's give him a double dose of what we've been working on." I'm not sure what this is about, but I liked the sound of it.

I was in a state of bliss when Justin said "I need to cum inside this slut." Justin said "Yeah dude, hurry up so I can shoot my disease inside him!" With that, Justin blew his charged load inside my hole. It wasn't too long after that when Brad slid inside me to gave me his toxic cum. I could feel both of their loads pulse in my hole, and it felt fantastic.

We showered off and I got the house keys and security code. They said I could invite Mike, Andrew and Blake over while I was house sitting. I asked Justin about the new HIV strain. He said, "I shouldn't have said anything about that. We're going to make an announcement at the next Conversion Club meeting. You'll get the whole story. It'll be worth the wait." I gave them a kiss and wished them a safe trip ... and promised to let their infected loads marinate in my ass all night.

Late Saturday morning, Mike, Andrew and Blake joined me at Justin and Brad's place. The weather was warm and the pool was just as inviting. It wasn't long before the four of us were naked in the sun and pool enjoying some beers.

About two beers in, I said, "I gotta go in and piss, anyone need a beer or water? Blake said, "I'll take a water ... and I'll take your piss too don't waste it." I said, "Sweet! I'll take yours too."

I brought back two waters out to the pool deck and told Blake to get on his knees. He willingly complied by positioning his lips under my cock, waiting for my flow to start. I told him, "Here it comes" and he wrapped his lips onto the tip of my cock, and then drank me dry. We switched places so I could drink from his cock. It doesn't take much to get his cock too hard to piss ... and I enjoy getting him stimulated. I lightly rub his piss slit with my tongue and drives him wild. "Dude, you're killing me ... I really got to piss!" It wasn't long until I got to take in all his hot piss. Once he was drained dry, I got up and gave him a deep passionate kiss. I said, "I hope I get a lot more of your cock today." He said, "It's a deal."

After some time of sunning, my cellphone rang and I saw it was my younger brother, Tommy, calling me.
"Tommy! What's going on?"
"Hey Rik, I'm in town for a couple days to enjoy the weekend. You available to get together? It's been a long time."
"Yeah, I'm house sitting through the weekend and you'd like the place. Mike is here with me now by the pool, along with a couple friends. You should stop over."
"Perfect. I was hoping to hook up with Mike this weekend too, so this works great."

I gave Tommy the address for the Uber driver and let the guys know Tommy was coming over. Andrew's first question was, "Please tell me he's going to be cool with us being naked."
Mike said, "When they were growing up, Rik and Tommy never had clothes on when their parents were not home. It won't be a problem."
Blake said, "Have you told him you're poz yet?"
I said, "No, not yet, but I think my tattoos will tell him all he needs to know."

The doorbell rang and I put on a pair of shorts to let Tommy in the house. I gave him a hug and saw him glance at the biohazard. I said, "Let's go to the pool, the guys are out there."

Andrew, Mike and Blake were in the pool when Tommy walked out there. I shucked off my shorts and said, "This is a naked only event ... get undressed." Tommy quickly threw off his clothes and sat on an open chaise lounge and the guys came out of the pool for introductions.

Mike gave Tommy a hug and said, "Hey stud, good to see you. You're still a younger version of Rik ... it's crazy." Tommy laughed and said, "You look the same too ... except for those amazing nipples. They're getting huge!" Tommy rubbed his finger over one nip and took a quick suck on the other one. Both Mike and Tommy's cocks started getting aroused from the attention.

I interjected to introduce the other guys standing next to me before they started fucking right in front of us, "Tommy, this is Andrew and this is Blake." Handshakes and nipple tweaks all around and then we took a seat on the lounges.

Tommy said, "I gotta ask ... What's with the biohazard tattoos?"
I asked, "You like them?"
He replied, "Yeah ... they're pretty cool, but I'm used to seeing them on poz guys."
I said, "Yep ... and we are."
"All four of you?"
"Yeah, all of us."
"Dude ... that's crazy. Undetectable, right?"
"Actually, we're not. We're unmedicated and pretty toxic."
"Whoa ... that's hot!"

Tommy had a smile on his face, and I looked around ... so did the other guys at this point. Tommy's cock started to get hard again.

I said, "Well, this isn't the reaction I thought you'd have. Since you never really came out to me, I didn't know how you would take this news. Your cock tells me you're cool with being around poz guys."

That was an understatement. Tommy's cock was fully hard by now, and the other guys were rock hard watching his cock fill out. Even Andrew was hard with his nub sticking out.

Tommy said, "I dated a poz guy at school. He was really sexy ... great cock ... but was scared to death of getting his cum near me. He wasn't on meds and he made me go on PrEP but he was still to frightened to fuck me.

I asked, "so he wouldn't fuck you at all?"
He replied, "No ... and I wanted it bad."
Mike asked, "You were into it even though he was poz?"
Tommy shrugged his shoulders and said, "Yeah, he was hot and I wanted him. He never found out I never took the PrEP."
Andrew said, "Sounds like you've been chasing a while."
Tommy said, "Not really ... he was really special and it was different."

Mike said, "I gotta piss here, anyone thirsty?" I said "Yeah, I haven't had yours yet today." I got down in front of Mike, pulled back his foreskin and rubbed my tongue over his PA ring. I said, "I love your pierced cock. I'm sure it helps get guys holes ready for your infected load. I might need to get mine done." Mike said, "Here's my piss..." and I drank him dry. Tommy checked out our boners and then smiled. He said, "I've never given or taken piss, but I really want to try it." I said, "Go grab something to drink and tank up." Blake said, "We just met, but I'll give you mine if you give me yours!" Tommy smiled and said, "We're just talking about piss, right?" Blake said, "Whatever you want, stud!"

He came back with a beer and walked over to my chaise, brought his lips to my cock and said, "Let me taste your poz precum." With that, he inhaled my cock and brought my uncut cock fully hard. Tommy and I fooled around when we were sharing a bedroom, but this was different. Clearly, he's had practice sucking cock ... and he's totally cool with sucking poz cock. Andrew said, "If Tommy plays his cards right, he'll be poz before the sun goes down!"

After a minute sucking my cock, he got up and moved over to Mike's cock. "Hope you're ok with me tasting everyone here," he said to nobody in particular. Mike said, "Hope you're ok with us sliding up your neg hole too!" Tommy didn't reply but spent some time sucking Mike's pierced uncut cock before moving over to Blake. Blake said, "Yeah, Tommy ... let me fuck your mouth before I fuck your hole ... just like I did to your big brother." He sucked Blake's cock for a couple minutes before moving over to Andrew.

Tommy said, "This is new to me ... tell me what to do." Andrew smiled and said, "See my cock? Put it in your mouth and suck me." Andrew spread his legs and pulled Tommy's face firmly into his crotch. After a while Tommy came up for air and moved over to his chaise. He said, "That was amazing."

I said to Tommy, "I have a question. Are you really chasing poz cum?"
He paused and said, "I'm pretty sure I am."
I said, "Pretty sure ... Listen, I would love to poz you ... and these guys could certainly help get it done. But "pretty sure" isn't good enough."
Mike said, "It's a huge decision, Tommy. But it's the best one I ever made."
Blake said, "I'd love to poz him. It would be just like when you and I first started fucking ... like poz breeding a clone of you."
I said, "Let's take a break and go into the pool for a little bit and cool off before we do something stupid."

We all jumped in the pool to cool off. It provided a break to clear our heads and talk about what might or might-not happen. Tommy swam over to me and asked "Did one of these guys poz you?"

I smiled and said, "Wow ... this is going to be a little complicated. Here's the bumper sticker version: My doctor is poz and so are some of his employees. His husband is poz too. All of them fucked me bareback after I went off PrEP. Then I met Blake at the gym and he fucked me bareback afterwards on the night we met. Then the doctor arranged a conversion party for Mike, Andrew and I. We were guests of honor of the party. Not long after that I converted. So, in theory, Blake might have pozzed me, but I've had a lot of toxic, unmedicated loads before I converted."

Tommy's eyes bugged out and his mouth was hanging open. You could tell he was trying to process what I just told him. The one part of his that already processed it was his cock ... his cock ... a mirror copy of mine ... was totally erect.

I pulled my brother close to me and gave him a kiss. I told him, "I've wanted to fuck you for a very long time. Getting my cock inside you is the stuff dreams are made of. But things are different now. Talk to the other guys before you make your decision. We all want to fuck you ... but you'll be guaranteed to be poz afterwards."
He replied, "Ok."

Tommy swam over to Blake and asked, "So, do you think you're the one that pozzed my older brother?"
Blake smiled and said, "Rik got a couple toxic loads into him before I got fucked him, but I'd like to think I'm his poz daddy. He did blood slams and one of those might have done it"
Tommy said, "Besides having my older brother be the first one to breed me, it would be hot to have his breeder be the one to breed me."
Blake grabbed Tommy's cock and said, "We'd have a lot of fun working to convert your hole, if you decided to go through with it."

Mike was facing away from Tommy when he swam over to him. Tommy reached from behind and grabbed Mike's budding nipples. Mike said, "Easy big boy, those are really sensitive. Go lightly on them." Tommy eased up and lightly teased Mike's huge areolas. He then started kissing Mike's biohazard tattoo at the top of his neck.
Tommy asked, "Did this hurt? It's so sexy."
Mike said, "Just a little bit, but it was totally worth it. All of the guys in the Conversion Club have biohazard tattoos, and I love having guys see that I'm poz and toxic. It's so important to who I am."
Tommy replied, "We've known each other all our lives. I think this is what I want. What should I do? I really like the idea of getting pozzed ... and you guys are awesome. I also think getting converted by the Conversion Club is a fantasy come true."
Mike said, "Only you can make that decision."

Lastly, Tommy went over to Andrew and reached out to stroke the biohazard on his chest. Andrew said, "Kiss it. Kiss my tatt."
Tommy reached around to Andrew's legs to lift his tattoo out of the water and started lightly licking and kissing his biohazard mark.
"Yeah Tommy, suck my tattoo and think about getting the virus in you." Andrew reached down to Tommy's cock and rubbed it up and down his lips. A couple times, Andrew slipped Tommy's cock inside him, being careful to avoid having him cum ... just yet.
Andrew said, "You know getting infected is a one-way trip, right?"
Tommy replied, "Yeah, the risk makes sex with guys so much hotter. Any guy can be poz."
Andrew said, "You ever have sex with a guy and then worry that you were unsafe."
Tommy said, "Yeah, a couple times." By then, Mike, Blake and Rik were standing around them. "I don't like condoms ... nobody does."
Andrew replied, "We don't worry about that any longer. We fuck whomever we want and we don't care about them being poz. We take poz cum and sometimes poz blood and it just makes our virus stronger."
Tommy said, "That would be so fucking hot to have you guys convert me ... but the Conversion Club ... as scary as that sounds ... would be amazing."
Mike said, "Think about it ... you don't have to decide this minute."

We moved over to the lounge chairs to dry off. I hugged Tommy and said, "Whatever you decide, I support you 100%. You're my baby brother and I'll love you always."
He said, "I'm you're 6'4" baby brother ... and I love you too. I've wanted you to fuck me as long as I can remember ... I didn't know how to ask for it."
He and I made out for a couple minutes, and then he leaned over and kissed the biohazard tattoo on my chest.

Blake reached over and lightly stroked Tommy's nipple saying, "Remember, that tattoo has to be earned. You have to take toxic cum to earn that."

Tommy whispered, "I want that."

Standing behind him, Mike pulled Tommy's ass cheeks apart to get his tongue up and down his crack. I pulled Tommy down further to move his lips from my chest biohazard to my pubic tattoo. He started licking my uncut cock but I moved it away, instead focusing his attention to my tattoo.

"Yeah, suck my tattoo ... It is the tattoo you earn with the Conversion Club. It means we're all infected with HIV and we're not going on meds."

I moved my uncut cock towards his lips and then spread my poz precum on his lips. I milked my cock a couple times so there was a lot of it get get on them. "Taste my infected precum, little brother. It first goes on these lips ... and then the virus goes on your asslips."

I put my hands on his head to bring him up and had him stand up to look in my eyes. I asked, "It sounds like you want a lot of things in general, but we're interested in hearing exactly what it is."

Tommy said, “I want to piss.”

I said, “Really? That’s what you have to say?

He said, “Dude … I gotta piss, so how about you help a brother out. I’ve never pissed in a guy’s mouth before, so help me out.”

I got on my knees and put his neg uncut cock in my mouth. I never realized how fat my cock is, and it takes having an identical one to mine to bring it home. After a moment he started a slow stream of piss … and I drained him dry without missing a drop.

He said, “That was amazing. It felt like an extended orgasm. I want more of that.”

I said, “Oh, you’ll get more of that … and whatever else you decide on … which brings us back to the question … are you leaving tonight negative or are you going to walk out of here poz?”

Tommy thought about it for a minute and said, "I know what I want. I want you guys to fuck me and poz me. I want my big brother to breed me first, and then Blake. I want Rik to have the first chance at pozzing me, and then next the guy that bred him. After Blake, I want Mike to fuck me with his piercing in his cock, and then I want Andrew to infect me next. After that, I'd like to meet the Conversion Club guys at the next meeting and have them breed me. That's exactly what I want. I want to earn my biohazard and be proud of getting your HIV."

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Tommy's Breeding

Since Tommy made his decision public, I said, "I'll take Tommy inside so he can get started cleaning out with the douche hose. Anyone else want to get cleaned out after he's done?" Blake said, "Yeah, I'll clean out." Mike said, "I'm in for getting fucked. I'll go in after Blake." Andrew said, "It won't take me long to hose out my cunt. I'll go last." Tommy perked up and asked, "Can I watch?" Andrew smiled and said, "Hell, you can help!"

Once everyone had cleaned out, we were back poolside ready to get started. I grabbed some towels to lay on the deck and brought out some lube and poppers. Andrew brought out bottled waters for everyone so we can keep our bladders full while we're breeding and seeding.

I said, "Everyone grab a water. I'd like to propose a toast to my little brother on his pozzing. May your conversion be swift and may your fuck flu kick your ass!" Everyone raised their bottle and took a swig ... except for Tommy.

Tommy said, "You guys drink the water. I'll drink your piss." Blake said, "Get on your knees, I some for ya." Tommy got on his knees, opened his mouth and waited for Blake's piss to flow. Once it started, he wrapped his lips around Blakes cock and swallowed it all. Andrew took Blake's spot and Tommy drained him dry.

Tommy walked up to me, grabbed my cock and said, "How about we work on pozzing my hole? I need it bad." I gave him a kiss and said, "I've wanted to infect you ever since I turned poz. Let's get it done."

Tommy laid down on the towels and rubbed some lube on his hole. Before I got to him, Mike said to me, "Let me get my cock inside him first so my PA ring can tear him up a little bit. I won't cum in him yet, but this will make it easier for our virus to get inside him."

I looked at Tommy and said, "It's up to you. You're going to take Mike's cock sooner or later ... and your ass will be bleeding from us anyway. You tell me."

Tommy said, "I can't believe I'm going to say this ... I'm asking for a deadly disease from all of you. If it helps me get pozzed today, let's do it."

Mike took his place between Tommy's let's and rubbed his PA up and down his ass lips. He then pushed inside Tommy's hole. Tommy said "give me a moment." Mike said, "That's not how this works." Mike continued to push inside until his pubes were up against Tommy. He then started to pound Tommy's hole, all while watching his cock for signs of blood. In short order, Mike pulled his cock out and showed us streaks of Tommy's blood on his cock. He said, "Rik, it's time to breed your little brother." Blake reached over and cleaned off Mike's cock, getting the blood and ass juices off it.

Mike reached down to Tommy's hole and stuck a couple fingers inside. After working them around he licked his bloody fingers clean, saying "You gotta taste his ass." Andrew tasted Tommy's ass then moved aside to let me get some of it.

I took my place between Tommy's legs and dipped my fingers inside his bloodied asshole. I licked them clean and then slid them back inside his hole. This time I offered my fingers to Tommy and said, "Taste the last of your neg hole." I stuck my fingers inside his mouth and let him clean them off. Tommy said, "Just think how good it will taste once you poz it."

Tommy's lean, vascular boy is eerily similar to mine. The boy has veins that make any fan of wasted poz men crazy. Strangely enough, I find any veiny guy sexy, so it's going to take everything I have to not like his veins ... like the fucking pervert I really am.

I lifted his legs and then positioned my cock at his neg asshole. Without a word, I slowly slid inside him until I bottomed out against his asslips.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Fuck me .. fucking poz me."

"The strain your getting is toxic. It might very well kill all of us, including you. Tell me what you want."

"If you don't fill my cunt with your deadly load right now, I'll get the other guys to do it. Fuck me."

"That's what I wanted to hear."

I pull my cock to the end of his cunt and then slammed back in. I picked up the pace and established a rhythm. I looked down and saw a pink slime on my cock, which made the whole thing hotter.
Tommy's eyes rolled back in a state of bliss. "Give me your AIDS" he pleaded. "Your cock feels so amazing inside me. I'm going to want a lot more of you."
"Don't worry baby brother," I replied, "you'll get my diseased load. I'm enjoying fucking the hole I've wanted to get inside for a very long time."

My low-hangers slapped against his ass andI fucked him as long as I could, but I could feel the orgasm building. I was finally going to shoot my charged load inside my brother."

"Tommy, I'm getting close." I said.

Blake said, "Breed his hole, stud. Fill him up so I get my shot at converting him."
Tommy said again, "Give me your AIDS load."

I was at the point of no return and I had to shoot. I closed my eyes and could feel my abs contract while my balls were churning. "I'm coming inside you!!!" I yelled as my cock started shooting inside him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" It was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. My poz cum made his hole even slicker, which made it feel even more intense.

I opened my eyes and gazed into Tommy's. While still fucking his hole, I leaned over to kiss him. He said, "Oh my god ... I've wanted you forever. Now your DNA will be with me forever. You're pozzing me. I love you."

I took me a while to catch my breath ... and I didn't want to pull my cock out of his cummy hole, but we were not done converting him. Tommy had more loads to get.

I pulled out of his ass and moved away to let Blake take my place. I looked down to see my bloody cock. "Tommy, how about cleaning me up." I told him. He said, "Bring it here." He opened his mouth and I lowered my cock inside. My cock was intensely sensitive, but it felt amazing.

I went to Blake and kissed him. "I love you." I told him.

"I love you too, stud." He replied.

"You going to poz my baby brother?"

"Yeah, I thought you'd never get done. I really want inside him to give him my DNA. I love you, but I hope I'm the one to poz him."

I said, "Go breed Tommy."

Mike was pissing in Tommy's mouth when Blake took his place between his legs. When Mike was done, Blake lifted Tommy's legs and worked his cock inside his hole.

Tommy said, "You gonna poz me?"

Blake smiled and said, "Goddamn right I'm going to make you toxic."

Tommy smiled and said, "Give me the fuck flu, stud."

Blake slid his cock inside Tommy and started a slow, sensual fuck. It was so hot seeing his beautiful cock inside my brother ... all towards giving him a toxic load that might bring his early death ... much like the rest of us in the Conversion Club.

While Blake was working up a hot load of cum, Andrew had most of his fingers up Mike's ass, getting ready to fold his thumb and slide his whole fist inside. Andrew's smaller hands made him a favorite of ours when we fist. Mike was in a whole different planet while he was having his ass played with ... and Andrew is a master at getting the tightest of holes to open up.

I went over to Mike and started lightly licking his huge nipples. He said, "Oh fuck ... don't stop." Andrew said, "It's working ... his hole just opened up big time."

I teased his left nip with my tongue and lightly carressed his right one with my finger. Mike's big uncut cock was leaking precum like crazy and I knew I couldn't touch it, because he would start shooting ... and I know he wants to be the next to breed Tommy.

I went back over to Tommy to watch Blake breed him. Tommy said, "Give me some piss." I dropped my cock inside his mouth and then leaned over to make out with Blake.

"How's my brother's neg hole feel?"

"It feels just like your neg hole felt ."

I focused on giving Tommy my piss, which wasn't easy as his mouth felt amazing.

I gave him all I had and then moved down to give him a kiss.

I asked, "How's Blake's poz cock feel inside you?"

"He's amazing. His cock is great."

"Have you asked him to shoot his load up your hole?"

He said, "Stud, I need your disease. Please breed me."

Blake looked at me and said, "I need to cum. Can I poz your baby brother?

I kissed him and said, "You have my permission to poz my brother. Shoot your death seed in him so we both share your DNA."

Blake's eyes closed and he picked up the pacing of his thrusts.

He said, "Tommy, get ready ... I'm going to shoot in you. You're going to get my AIDS. Fuck ... I'm going to cum!!!!"

Tommy said, "Yeah, stud ... fucking breed me .. poz my hole!"

Blake's abs tightened showing off his six pack ... his breaths came quickly and finally his orgasm shot off. "Fuckkkkk! I'm cumming!!! Oh fuck!!! Take my load!!"

Tommy was in bliss just saying "Fuck me ... fuck me... fuck me"

Blake continued working Tommy's hole, gradually slowing down until he slumped over to catch his breath. His cock was still inside Tommy when he bent over to give him a kiss.

Tommy said, "That was awesome. I want more of your cock."

Blake said, "You'll get lot more of me and your brother."

Blake pulled out of Tommy to make room for Mike. Without asking, Blake brought his cock, covered with cum, ass juices and some traces of blood up to Tommy's lips. Tommy did what was expected of him and sucked Blakes cock clean.

Tommy said, "I need to piss"

Mike said, "How about you hold it and let me fuck the piss out of you. You game?"

Tommy said, "If it gets your cock inside me faster, I'll agree to anything."

Mike said, "You've certainly proved that today. I can't believe I get to shoot my AIDS cum inside you today. This is so fucking sexy."

Tommy said, "I want to feel you cock inside me again ... and this time I want your DNA before you pull out.

Mike asked, "You want me to take the PA ring out?"

Tommy said, "No ... I like knowing it's tearing me up so I can poz faster."

Mike said, "That's so fucking hot." Which is when Mike lifted Tommy's legs and started sliding his uncut pierced cock inside.

"Oh fuck," Tommy yelled "This feels amazing. Breed me, Mike!"

Mike was in his element. He gets off fucking guys when he has an audience, because he has a beautiful body, along with that pierced uncut cock. He gets a lot of attention, which gets him off.

Tommy said, "Let me suck on your tits." Mike switched positions slightly so he could keep hammering Tommy's hole, but also let Mike latch on to his budding nipples.

That threw Mike into a frenzy and he started hammering Tommy's hole. With his mouth full of tit, Tommy started moaning during this fuck. At the same time Tommy's cock started leaking piss, squirting up to his hairy chest and wetting his nipples and Mike's lips. "Oh fuck ... that's crazy!" Tommy said. Mike said, "Yeah, stud, let it go ... let your piss fly!" And it did. His piss sprayed all over Mike and all over himself, depending on where Mike's fuck strokes were.

Mike's uncut pierced cock worked Tommy's hole and both of them were in bliss. Tommy sucked Mike's nipples and said, "If I keep nursing these, will you give me some milk?" Mike said, "I'm working on that. You keep sucking them and I'll give you my poz cum."

Tommy went back to sucking his nipples which had the desired result. Mike said, "Tell me you want my toxic cum"

"Breed me, Mike. Please poz my hole."

"You know my load will make you very sick, right?"

"Dude ... I want it all from you. No meds, right?"

"No Tommy ... no meds ever."

"Cum in me now Mike!"

"Ok ... here I go"

And that's when Mike's orgasm hit ... his face and chest flushed red and his breath came in spurts. It was like Mike was putting everything he had into Tommy's battered hole."

Tommy said, "Oh my god .. I can feel your cock shooting."

Mike said, "I'm fucking pozzing your hole dude ... take my disease!"

Tommy said, "Give me your fuck of death, stud ... wreck me with your charged load."

Mike slowly regained his breath and bent over to make out with Tommy while his cock was still inside him.

Mike said, "Stud, you're beautiful. I can't wait for you to convert."

Tommy replied, "I want to learn more about getting pierced ... and growing nips too."

Mike gave him a kiss and said, "We'll do that and more. Clean off my cock and get ready for Andrew."

Mike pulled out of Tommy's hole and presented it to him to suck clean. Like the guys before him, he cleaned off a combination of cum, ass juices and his blood off Mike's cock.

Andrew said, "You ready for me?"

Tommy said, "I'm totally ready for you, stud."

Andrew squatted over Tommy's face and lowered his dick to his mouth and said, "Suck my cock ... I need to prepare yours for me."

Tommy pulled Andrew's lips apart and dug his tongue inside him.

Andrew bent over and started licking Tommy's uncut cock. He pulled his foreskin up and lightly nibbled on it, starting softly at first and then being a little more agressive. Tommy had never had his foreskin nippled on and he was loving the new sensation.

After a couple minutes, Andrew pulled off Tommy's face and layed next to him. Andrew said, "I had to get a little rough on your cock to get it to bleed a little bit. Sorry about that. It'll help make sure the virus in my juices get into your system. Get on top and slide your cock inside me so I can infect you."

Tommy got on top of Andrew, he parted Andrew's legs and slid his bloodied cock up and down Andrew's hairy slit.

Andrew said, "Stop teasing me .. slide that big cock inside me."

Tommy slowly pushed inside him and said, "You're so wet ... you feel amazing."

Andrew said, "You got me totally horny for your cock ... it feels just like your brother's. Let's see if you fuck like he does."

The rest of us gathered next to Tommy to watch him get infected. Given all the stimulation he's had from us fucking him, we didn't expect it would take long for him to cum inside Andrew. And to be honest, Andrew feels amazing when you get inside him.

Andrew said, "Come on, Tommy. Breed me. Give me your last neg load."

Blake said, "Yeah, work your cock all the way inside his cunt."

I told him, "Shoot your babies inside him."

Andrew said, "Yeah Tommy, fucking breed me stud."

It was hot to see my little brother's abused asshole while he was fucking Andrew. It's crazy watching a younger clone of myself fucking one of my best friends. His asslips were puffy and he was struggling to keep all the infected loads inside him. If this was a planned breeding I would have brought a butt-plug.

It was all I could do to avoid sucking his hole ... but I'm sure we will do that soon enough. Tommy has a sexual appetite just like I do ... and it looks like he likes kinky sex.

After a couple minutes, Tommy said, "I'm going to cum in you."

"Yeah, breed my cunt, stud. Fill me up!"

After several more strokes, Tommy threw his head back and said, "Here's my load!!!"

His face and chest turned red and his abs clenched while his cock erupted inside Andrew.

In sync with Tommy, Andrew's orgasm hit right along with Tommy's.

Andrew said, "Oh god ... don't stop fucking my cunt, I'm going to cum!!"

Andrew bucked like crazy during his orgasm, like he was trying to throw off Tommy, but we're used to that. He does that when we fuck him too … make it a challenge when we suck his dick and he cums.

Tommy continued to slam inside Andrew, and after a while you could see some pink froth on his cock during his strokes. Andrew's bites on Tommy's cock did the job exposing him to toxic cunt juices.

Tommy's strokes slowed down and he finally came to rest while still inside Andrew.

He said, "Oh my god. You feel amazing!"

Andrew replied, "Dude you're just as good as your big brother. What a great cock ... I can't wait until you convert!"

Tommy pulled out of Andrew and stood up. He was reaching for a towel to clean off his cock, but I stopped him.

"Hold off. I was the first to fuck you and I want to be the one to clean your cock."

I knelt in front of him and took his big uncut cock inside my mouth. I tasted Andrew's juices ... something I'm used to ... along with some of Tommy's blood. I did my best to be gentle.

He said, "I have some piss for you if you want it."

"I'll never turn down your piss, little bro."

He started a stream of piss and then gave me the rest at full throttle. I struggled to get it all ... and I did. I’ve wanted his cock for such a long time, it is a dream come true to get so intimate in such a short time.

We showered off by the pool and lazed around for a while, resting up and taking in what just happened. I sent a text message to Brad Woods to let him know my little brother wanted the full Conversion Club experience:

Rik: Brad, you have a sec?
Brad: Sure, what's up?
R: To keep it short, my little brother wants to be pozzed at the next Conversion club.
B: Is he as hot as you? ?
R: He's beautiful. When's the next meet-up?
B: I have two other initates, so he'll be the third. How's next weekend?
R: He'll make it work.
B: We need to talk about some things anyway, so I'll send out the invite.

I asked Tommy, "When are you heading back to school?"
"Was thinking about Sunday night."
"I need you back here on Friday night and stay for the weekend with me."
"Why, what's going on?"
"Your Conversion Club breeding will take place on Saturday."
"I don't know ... it sounds awesome and all, but I have classes all next week and studying for finals."
"If I have to fly you down for the day, I'd like you to be there."
"I suppose it would be hot to be one of the few neg guys in a group of unmedicated poz guys."
Blake walked up behind Tommy and have him a hug to chime in, "I think there's little chance of you being neg by then. The four of us are very toxic. Also, this will be one of the few events you'll ever attend where everyone is naked and willing to take poz cum without question. You can be talking with someone and a hot poz cock will come behind you and start rubbing poz precum on your asslips."
Tommy said, "Like you're doing right now?"
Blake nibbled on Tommy's ear and said, "You're so fucking hot ... just like your older brother ... and I love breeding Rik just like I love breeding you. And I want your cum ... really soon."
Tommy leaned on the counter and offered his battered hole to Blake. "Breed me again ... poz my neg hole."

About a half-hour later, the four pozzed initiates cellphones chimed in:
___

Conversion Club Members -

Please accept this invitation to our home next Saturday at 4:00 pm for some light refreshments and some Conversion Club business. We will have the pool warmed up for those who wish to enjoy it. (Leave the bathing suit at home. We'll have the usual clothes check for you.)

Conversion Club business starts at 6pm where we will congratulate recent conversions and we have three inductees to welcome, one of whom is a FasTrack participant, and one is the younger brother of a recent new member.

As you many know, Kevin's health is failing and he may not be around for another party. Kevin's lipodistrophy and KS lesions have been the inspiration of countless neg/poz fantasies, and he has fulfilled countless quests to convert. We'll have Trimix for Kevin if you want to take one last ride on his massive cock.

We will also have an update for you about what we've learned about the recent strains that we have cultivated since the Conversion Club has started.

Justin and I look forward to seeing next Saturday.

Brad Woods
___

"Tommy, the invite just went out for the Conversion Club next Saturday. Did you hear about the FasTrack thing they do?"

"No, what's that?"

Blake said, "FasTrack refers to the blood slams that some guys did in order to make it certain to convert."

Tommy asked, "Did you guys do it?"

I said, "Yeah, I did it. Blake and some other toxic guys were mixed in the syringe I shot up."

"That sounds hot!"

"Yeah, it was hot watching poz blood that was sure to infect me get injected. If the poz cum didn't get me, the poz blood would seal the deal for sure. "

"Should I do it?"

"Depends on how fucking bad you want to earn your biohazard tattoo."

"Sign me up."

"Good. I'll let Brad know. Any chance you can stay in town this week? The doctor can meet with you to give you a Decadron injection that will weaken your immune system."

"Do you think I need it after what we just did? If you guys are that toxic, I'm probably already starting to convert."

"You're probably right ... you probably don't need the shot. But I would like you to stay the week. We have a lot of catching up to do. I'll give you clothes to wear ... you can chill at my place and go running with us after work. Let's keep you lean and veiny."

"OK ... I'll cancel some things and stay in town with you guys."

Mike chimed in, "We'll get more chance to share our disease with you!"

Tommy said, "I'm counting on it."

• Like 9
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1