Yes, excellent writing! I wish this medical practice actually existed so I could get treated, the old fashioned way, with every toxic drop deposited into my rectum, or, if the cock is long enough, into my colon.

• Like 1

I lost track of my fellow inductees for a while.  I was inside enjoying being naked with all the other guys. What I found in this club was the freedom of being sexual with other men without the usual posturing and bullshit.  It I wanted to experience a guy’s cock for a couple minutes or an hour, that was cool.  If I was talking to a group of guys and a guy rubbed his cock against my gaping rosebud, it was cool too to let him explore my hole.  And of course, no drama about are you “neg or poz.”

It was great to talk to them about their biohazard tattoos, in particular each man seemed a very individual take on the meaning of the tattoo, and, of course, given all of the men had been given a biohazard tattoo on the crotch, just above his cock, the placement of their second biohazard tattoo was no less revealing, why it was important for some guys to have the second tattoo hidden, and others chose to be tattooed in a location which was visible in the course of daily life.

It was after midnight, and the Conversion Club members were slowly saying their goodbyes. The four of us felt given the amount of poz cum, and the blood slams that I did, we're pretty well set for seroconversion.  We grabbed our stuff from the clothes check and thanked everyone for their hospitality and for sharing their infection with us.

The four of us exhanged cell numbers and e-mails so we can hang out soon.  I gave Mike a kiss, stuck my hand down his pants and said, "I want more time exploring those nipples ... maybe I'll get some too."

He said, "I was hoping you would!"

I switched off and kissed Andrew and said, "I want more of you!"

He said, "You didn't stick your hand down my shorts ... I don't believe you."

With that I turned him around, slid my hand down the front of his shorts and inserted two fingers inside. I asked "Believe me now?" I pulled my hand out, and he grabbed it and suck my fingers dry.

"Yeah, we're good," he chuckled with a smile, adding "Yeah, we're definitely good."

Blake asked "Hey, I took Uber, can you give me a ride?

I said, "Yes, of course."

We got in the car and I put the top down ... it was still a beautiful night.

"Where's your shirt," Blake asked.

"I didn't bring one.  You're overdressed ... take your shirt off."

"Just my shirt?"

"For now ... and undo the top button of your shorts.  I might need in there."  I likewise undid my button and pulled the zipper down a little bit.

I asked him, "Can we stay together tonight?"

He said, "I was going to ask the same thing.  My place is closer and I have an underground garage.  Let's go there."

We were back in traffic again, really the only one way to go ... so I reached over and unzipped his shorts so I could grope him.  He did the same to me ... and it did not go unnoticed.  Guys in trucks and people walking on the sidewalk saw us ... and we didn't care.

We parked at Blake's building and got into the elevator.  I pulled his shorts down and then my shorts ... and when the door opened I led the way out of the elevator, naked, carrying my shorts.  He said, "You are a nut!"

Once inside, I suggested "Wanna get a shower.  I, for one, smell and feel gross!

"I'm one step ahead of you.  I've got the shower heating up and towels set aside."

Before we stepped into the shower, he took my arm and removed the bandage from the blood slam, licked the injection point, and said, "Just for good measure."

We got under the rainfall shower head and let the sweat and body fluids roll off us.  It felt good.

"You know," he said, "We both have a butt-full of cum in our holes."

I said, "Yeah, I've been focused on keeping it all in."

He gave me a kiss and said, "I think it's okay to let it out now."

I smiled and said, "I want it on my chest!"

"You what?"

"I want to lie down on the floor and I want you to squat over my chest and let your ass juices flow all over my chest."

His cock jerked and rose to attention, which merited my rye observation "I see you hate that idea."

I got down on the shower floor and he positioned his cock near my mouth and his hole over my pecs.  He slowly opened up and cum, plus a little mucus and blood, came oozing out.  It was hot to see his hole open up for me.  I slid two or three fingers in and out of his hole, then re-positioned him over my crotch so I could plunge my cock in and out of his hole, just to get it all out ... at least that's what I told him.

We didn't wipe his ooze off, but I traded places with him so I could give him my ass slime.  He was tugging on my foreskin trying to break concentration, but my cum loads needed to come out.  I opened my hole to get it to gape open to let the bulk of it out, then I worked on pushing out my rosebud.

I said, "Put your hand under my hole and leave it there."

Once Blake's hand was in position, I put some pressure on my guts and my rosebud slowly pushed out onto his hand, profusely dripping the whole time, which earned Blake's exclamation "What The Fuck Is That!"

"Blake, Feel it. Here, I'll push out more."

"This is wild ... it feels amazing ... can I fuck it?" Blake asked.

"If you don't I'll be really pissed off!" I retorted.

He positioned his cock and slid my prolapsed rosebud over his big black cock.  He used my flesh tube to jack his cock, his eyes rolling back in his head as he muttered "This is amazing ... I need this."

"I thought you would like it."

"I'm going to cum in it."

"Yeah, one more toxic load can't hurt.  Go for it!"

Soon it was "fuck .. fuck.. fuck ... fuck... this is amazing ..fuck," as he shot his wad and his body shivered noticeably.  He was in his happy place.

We both stood up and watched the infected cum run off us.  He wiped some of the cum from my abs and had me lick it off his finger.  I said, "You're such a fucking pervert.  Don't stop!"  I wiped some cum off his biohazard tattoo and fed it to him as well.  He turned on the shower, we dried off and went directly to bed.  We slept the night soundly.

The next morning as we were having coffee, our cell phones both alerted at the same time.  We checked e-mail and read this message:
___

Conversion Club Members -

Thank you for attending last night's meeting.  I hope you enjoyed your time and helped our three inductees in their quest.  Their contact information has been added to our Conversion Club database in our medical practice online portal, under the special access tab.

We anticipate Rik and Andrew to display seroconversion symptoms anywhere around two weeks.  There's a chance Mike will convert later, but we'll be standing by in the event they require special care.

Feel free to message me through the portal.  Hopefully we'll have good news in the next couple of weeks.  Thanks again to all who shared their gift.

Brad Woods

___

I said, "These are organized fuckers, aren't they?"

"Yeah, totally.  You'll get another one soon regarding your care package."

And just like that, I received another e-mail message:
___

Conversion Club Inductees -

Thank you for attending last night's meeting.  It was getting getting to know (and breed) each of you.  We're excited you're going on this journey with us.

Seroconversion symptoms include:

-fatigue (tiredness)
-fever (high temperature)
-sore throat
-rash
-headache
-loss of appetite
-aching muscles and joints
-swollen lymph glands

If your fever is over 103 degrees, please call Teddy immediately.  Otherwise, send us a message if you experience the other symptoms.

In the next couple of days, you will receive a care package from us to help us monitor your conversion.  The package will include extra strength asprin, a thermometer and 12 bottles of Gatorade that will help replenish your electrolytes.  There will also be six OroQuick HIV tests.  Once your symptoms appear, take a test.  If you continue to test negative, test again in three days if your symptoms continue.

We have tentatively scheduled your time with Zak for your tattoos.  You'll be going approximately five weeks from now.  He will be in touch in about three weeks with fufther info.

Please keep us in the loop.

Brad Woods

___

I kept in contact with Andrew and Mike during the next couple weeks.  We met up a couple times a week at the gym for classes and Blake met up with us for a couple of five mile runs.  We talked about how the seroconversion might go and our trip to Chicago for our tattoos, and where we are going to place the biohazard tattoos once we earned them.

Tuesday, Andrew started with a sore throat and then a headache.

Wednesday, Mike complained of feeling flu-ish and swollen glands.

Saturday afternoon Blake and I went for another five mile run.  As I completed the circuit I wondered 'WTF?  How can I not be sick?'

Sunday night around 7:00 PM I was exhausted.  I mean, just done.  Around 9:30 PM I came down with a splitting a headache and a fever.  I texted the guys, and received these replies:

Rik:   Great news .. I feel like shit!  I think it's on!

Andrew:   Sweet!  Mine is annoying... no big deal.

Mike:   Join the club... still feel like shit.

Mike:   Blake has been over a couple times to help out.  Good guy.

Blake:   Excellent!  I'll come over to monitor the fever.

Rik: Thx ... door's unlocked.

Blake walked into the bedroom all sweaty.  I had to ask "Were you out on a run?"

"Yeah, just finished when you texted.  You look like shit!"

I did look like shit.  The fever had left me somewhat sweaty, and disinclined to do anything, so I was laying in bed, naked, using a a couple beach towels to soak-up the sweat.

Blake stripped off his shirt and kicked off his shoes, remarking "Looks like I'll be here a while.  I gotta cool down."

I couldn't resist teasing him, saying "Get all the way naked and I'll definitely run a fever."

He stepped out of his shorts and said, "Done.  Let's see where your temperature is now."  I was at 100 degrees, which was high but not alarming, but which certainly explained the sweat, and which earned Blake's comment, "Man, you're sexy when you're sweating."

"I definitely don't feel sexy."

"Poz sweaty guys are usually sexy, and you're no exception.  And now you can finally give me a recharge!"

I couldn't deny it ... the thought of being able to finally give him a load of poz cum was incredible.  My cock started growing and his did too.  Fortunately Blake recognized my energies were limited, and took the lead saying "You just lie there, I'll climb on and do the work, but I really need your load.  But first...."  With that he picked-up the lube bottle, crawled between my legs which he lifted and placed on his shoulders, lubing both my ass and his poz cock.

"Wait, you're going to fuck me?  Now?"

"I'm going to make sure you get pozzed.  My viral load is through the roof and I gotta fuck you up while you're sick.  This is the right time to bring your immune system down."

"Oh my god, you twisted fuck..."

I was covered in sweat, burning up from the fever and it wasn't long before he was sweating as well from sliding in my hole, and he fucked away, he commented "I wanted to do a blood slam with you while you're converting, but your ass is too fucking sexy.  Would you have liked a blood slam?"

Halfway delirious, but still, to share Blake's toxic blood sounded amazing, and now I could slam my blood into him.  How fucking hot!  I'm running on empty and sweating like crazy from my seroconversion, but the idea of my toxic blood flowing in Blake got me totally boned.

He saw my cock getting hard and that pushed him over the edge.  "Dude, I'm going to blow my load in your converting hole ... if you're not sick now, just wait until this takes hold."

His gasps became more frequent, and then the shot inside me.  I could feel his cock spasm inside my hole.  After he came down from his climax, he pulled out of my ass and then brought it up to my lips.  His big, beautiful black cock glistened with lube and his sperm ... and I didn't hesitate to suck it all in when he pushed inside my mouth.  My assjuices were funky, but I love eating ass.

He moved down to my uncut cock and then lubed up his hole.  Being so out of it, I started to get soft.  Blake said, "I got two syringes from Teddy last week and I was going to do some blood slams with you.  You would have liked that, huh?"

All I could do was nod yes.

Blake continued, "I'm sorry I didn't do that.  But those syringes didn't go to waste ... last week I did a blood slam with Andrew and Mike ... they fucking loved my toxic blood."

Now my cock was rock hard thinking of all of us sharing blood slams.

He squatted on my cock and then sat down on it in one swift movement.  Once he was at full depth he took a moment to get comfortable, and then started riding my cock, edging me on in saying "Just think, you can now poz neg hole."  It was such a turn on ... all I could do was to moan in ecstasy.  Continuing, Blake added "Yeah, you fucking gift giver now you can convert neg boys."  He was getting me excited.  "Tell me who you want to poz first!"  Without thinking I said, "My little brother!" and at that point, I shot my load into Blake's hole.  Despite being the sickest I've ever been in my life, I had a life-changing orgasm that rocked my world.  I was utterly dripping wet from sweat and had soaked the towels beneath me, but I drew the strength required to deposit my first infected load inside the guy who could very well be my poz daddy.

He rode me until my cock fell out of his hole.  Afterwards he bent down to kiss me and picked-up on my fantasy saying "We need to discuss pozzing your brother."

"After you clean your ass juices off my cock," I insisted, fever or no fever.

I remember him licking my cock clean, including cleaning under my foreskin.  Then I passed out.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 4