• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Blake's backstory

I've always barebacked. I've never had a condom on me or in me. I have a hard enough time with latex bandages, I can't imagine having something in my ass or on my cock that would cause me problems.

My twin brother and I started having sex years ago, way before I got pozzed.  Marshall and I would breed and seed all the time when our parents were out of the house ... and when our sister was willing to give us a little private time.  She knew we were fucking and was cool about it.

It didn't take long for us to graduate from jacking off in the same bedroom, to jacking each other off.  It took a little longer for Marshall to get comfortable with oral, and I was the one to get his cock in my mouth. "Come on," I said, enticing him by suggesting "just let me just taste your precum ... just this once."  I had no intention to settling for just a taste, but I had to start somewhere.

We were both on the swim team in junior high, high school and college, and clearly that's when our interest in guys sparked.  We were the only black guys on the team, and swim team was awesome, since there was guaranteed time under the showers to show off and get a feel of the other guys.  We'd get hard at the shower and at the lockers I would suck Marshall in front of the other guys, and that would give them boners, which made it cool to taste their cocks.  I guess our big, black, uncut cocks were exotic to them, which was fine with us.

Fast forward to more recently, Marshall and his boyfriend Ron threw a New Year's Eve party at their place.  They had a steady stream of guys come over to the house to have a drink, and one of them was a friend of theirs named Rob.  I had heard about Rob before, as his dick was legendary.  In fact it was said to be beautiful.  Asking Ron about Rob, he replied "Rob's a sweetheart.  We've played with him for years.  And yeah, his cock is beautiful.  Just ask to see it.  He loves showing it off."  Rob's cock might have been beautiful, but he was a really sexy man.  About 6' 1", 180#, light brown hair, and sexy scruff on his face.  His chest hair fanned out from his shirt collar across his chest and down his torso, inviting one to follow the trail all the way down.

As the night was winding down, I took my shot, introducing myself to Rob saying "Hi, I'm Blake."

"Hey Blake, I'm Rob.  I'm glad you introduced yourself.  I've heard a lot about you from your brother and Ron."

I said, "I hope it was all good things."

Rob said, "Marshall said you were identical to him in every way.  I was hoping to see for myself."

With a smile I said, "I'd love that."

We got to my place and it wasn't long before I was naked in front of Rob allowing him to get his hands all over my body.  It was an act of erotic submission, standing naked in front of a clothed stranger having him touch and fondle me.  "You're beautiful," he said, as he slid a finger under my foreskin with one hand and felt my balls with his other. I was already oozing precum from his erotic touch.

I said, "You knew what you were going to see when you walked in the door.  How about I get a look at your body?"

In moments we were both naked and it was my turn to explore his sexy body.  From his sexy scruff, to his hairy pecs, following down the treasure trail that ends in a full pubic bush.  And then the cock.  It's a beautiful cut cock.  Fully erect it hugged his pubes, sticking straight up, with a small bubble of precum showing at the tip.  From underneath, his cock was wide and thick.  When I took hold of it, the top of his cock had almost a wide, flat shape that really showed off sexy veins there.  Now I know what the big deal is.

I instinctively dropped to my kneeds to get a taste of his precum, which by now was dripping on its own.  He oozed a copious amount of precum, and it was delicious.  I couldn't get enough of it.  After a short while, he suggested "Let's go to the bed."

As we climbed into bed I let him know "I gotta feel your cock inside me."

Rob smiled and said, "I was hoping I'd have a chance to breed you.  I've been hoping all night to slide my cock inside you."

I reached into the side table for some lube.  I put some on my hole and some onto his throbbing cock.  Rob said, "Sweet ... Bareback is so much better."

I said, "Yeah, I can't do condoms ... and unless you have something I don't want, I want to feel you shoot your load in my hole."

As he gently entered my hole, he whispered, "You'll love what I can do to you."

And I did.  He fucked me on my back, on my side, doggy style...it was amazing.  His thick girth took some getting used to, but Rob took his time working inside me.  My hole was definitely stretched by his size, but it felt amazing.  During one of the many times we changed positions, I noticed the lube had some pink in it.  I was surprised and he was really gentle when fucking me.  In fact I'd say we weren't just fucking, we were making love.  There was a definite connection as he was thrusting his cock inside me.  As we switched up again, I found myself on my back, as he wanted to see my face as he asked "You ready to cum?  I'm ready to give you one more load."

I smiled replying "You came once already?  That's hot!  I had no idea."

He said, "Yeah, and I want you to cum with me this time."

I said, "Yeah, stud.  Breed me again.  Give it to me!"

With a couple more thrusts, he did give it to me, one more of his loads.  His sexy big cock looked amazing going inside my black hole.  And when he came, I shot my load as well ... onto his furry chest and sexy abs.  Perfect timing, so my ass throbbed at the same time as he was pulsing inside my hole.  It was amazing.

After recovering from a thorough fuck session, we got into the shower together to clean off, making out in the shower.  All the while I did my best to keep his load inside me.  It's just something I do.  I hate when guys I breed go to the toilet right away to get rid of it.

We both got dressed and as Rob was heading to the door, he said, "That was awesome.  You and Marshall are great sex.  I'd love to have you two together sometime."

I smiled and said, "I'm sure he'd be up for that.  We love three-ways."

He said, "He's a sweetheart.  When I converted, Marshall took care of me the whole time.  He's such a good guy."

"Converted?  You're poz?"

"Yeah.  You're on Truvada like Marshall and Ron, right?"

I said, "No.  What's Truvada?  Are you undetectable?"

"No, I'm not undetectable as I'm not on any HIV meds.  My load is pretty toxic.  Don't freak out, though.  You can have this taken care of in the next couple days.  I figured you were cool taking a poz load.  I'm so sorry."

I said, "Can't do anything about it right now. I'll follow-up tomorrow."

Rob apologized again and we kissed at the doorstep.  The next day I called Marshall to let him know what happened.  He answered the phone and it was clear he and Ron were still in bed as he asked "Hey Bro.  Happy New Year.  Did you and Rob hookup?"

"Yeah, we did.  He pozzed me.  How come you didn't tell me he was poz?"

"Sorry, I didn't think about it.  He's probably on meds anyway.  I wouldn't worry."

"Dude, he said he's not on med and he's toxic."

"Did he cum inside you?"

"Yeah, twice!"

"Hold on," Marshall said, apparently turning to Ron who was presumably next to him in bed.  He tried covering the mouthpiece, but I could still hear the conversation.

Marshall:   "Hey, Rob tagged Blake's hole last night."
Ron:         "Sweet ... that must have been amazing.  How many loads?"
Marshal:    "He said Rob gave him two loads of his nasty cum."
Ron:          "Oh fuck.  That's hot.  Getting me totally boned."
Marshall:    "Yeah, it got me boned too."

Marshall came back to the line and said, "Don't freak out.  Go see Dr. Woods to get PEP.  He's next to the grocery store.  That'll keep you from converting.  You'll be fine."

As Marshall spoke with me, his breath became increasingly irregular and I could hear Ron making slurping noises.  I asked, "Is he sucking your cock right now?"

"Yeah, sorry Bro, he is.  I'm kinda getting off on the idea of Rob pozzing you.  I know, it's weird."

"Yeah, just a little bit.  Anyway, have fun.  I'll talk to you tomorrow."

That day was New Year's Day, so I made a point to call Dr. Woods the next morning.  Of course, when I called, the office was closed for an extended holiday, but would be open on the third.  From what I read, that was the day by which I needed to start PEP in order to avoid converting to poz.

I called on the morning of the 3rd to request an appointment.  The receptionist said they would have an appointment the next week for me.  I explained that I was exposed to HIV needed to start PEP right away.  She said, "Let me see what I can do," and then put me on hold.

Seconds later another voice came on the line saying "Hi, this is Teddy. You were calling for an appointment today, correct?"

"Yes, I was exposed to HIV on New Year's Eve and I'd like to start meds."

"Oh, okay.  Are you a current patient?"

"No, I'm not seeing a doctor at this time."

"Hold on.  Let me see what we can do for you."  He came back on the line and asked," We'll stay late for you, can you come in today at 5:00?"

"Yeah, time is running out, I need an appointment right away."

"Don't worry, we will take care of you at 5:00 PM."

I've been anxious ever since Rob shot his load in my hole, but in a way, it was kinda erotic that his toxic DNA was inside me.  Thankfully there was a pill to put a stop to the virus.

I left work early and arrived at the Doctor's office on time.  As I walked in the door, I was greeted by a really hot guy ... an Italian looking, hairy stud who opened saying
"You must be Blake.  I'm Teddy.  We talked on the phone.  Come on back."

I followed Teddy and he placed me in an exam room.  He said, "You're here for PEP, correct?"

"Yes, I was exposed to HIV a couple days ago."

"Okay.  Go ahead and undress to your underwear, and hop on the table.  The doctor will be in to talk with you."

In a couple minutes, Dr. Woods, a tall, lean and very sexy man entered the exam room.  Not only was he hot, I was sitting in my underwear, struggling not to show my appreciation by popping a hard-on.

"I'm Doctor Woods.  Thanks for coming to our office today."  I shook his hand, and he took a seat close to the table, as he added "I understand you've been exposed to HIV.  Tell me about that."

"There's not much to tell.  I had unprotected sex with a guy.  He came inside my ass, and then I found out he's poz and unmedicated."

Dr. Woods didn't really flinch at my description of what happened, but instead responded "Okay, I have a couple questions for you.  Is there a chance he has a low viral load?"

"He said he was toxic."
"Wow.  And you're sure he came in your hole?"

"Yeah, he came in me twice."

"Wow.  Not a lot of guys can do that.  Did you notice blood in your stool afterwards?"

"Yeah, there was some."

Dr. Woods said, "All right then, let me have a look at you.  Go ahead and slip off your underwear and lay on your back."

Once I was back on the table and he started listening to my heart and feeling my neck, my cock started responding to his touch.  He felt around my abs and then down towards my groin, saying "Blake, turn to your left side.  I'm going to examine your rear end to see if there's still soreness."  I was a bit embarrassed, but supposed his focus was to be expected, particularly when seeing a doctor for the first time.

He applied some jelly to his finger and eased inside my hole, saying "Yes, you're a little swollen down there." He continued with the in-and-out of his finger, and it started feeling good.  Too good.  When, a few seconds later he remarked "Go ahead and lay on your back again," there was no hiding my erection.  I was fully hard and leaking precum.  Dr. Woods then asked "Do you usually fuck bareback?"

"Yeah, I'm allergic to latex."

"Yeah, you're not alone.  I only bareback too.  It's just better all the way around."

"Then I'm sure you understand I don't want to be poz, which is why I want PEP."

Dr. Woods started lightly stroking my cock and said, "PEP isn't the answer you want.  It's nasty.  A miserable experience.  You'd hate it."

He was making my cock feel really good ... and if he didn't stop soon, I'd blow a load.

I said, "But converting to poz isn't the answer.  It the road I don't want to go on."

Dr. Woods said, "I'm surprised to hear that.  I'm poz.  My husband is poz. B eing poz is the best thing that ever happened to our sex life.  Fucking without fear is liberating, and it sounds like sooner or later, you're going to convert on your own.  Convert under my care and I'll make sure you're okay.  I'll make your dreams come true."

With that, he bent over and took my cock in his mouth.  He slowly swallowed my entire cock and rested his nose in my pubes.  It was so fucking erotic, it was amazing.  His slow sucking was agonizing but mesmerizing.  This man knew what he was doing.

I heard his belt-buckle drop to the floor.  He pulled off me to show me his huge uncircumcised cock.  The unbuttoned his shirt and I saw a biohazard tattoo in his pubes. I've always admired those tattoos, even if the meaning of the tattoo was disconcerting.  Then Dr. Woods paused in sucking me, saying "I can stop right now, write you a script for PEP, and you can walk out the door.  Or you can let me load your hole with my toxic load.  Let me poz your hole and I'll guarantee you'll convert soon and you can put the fear behind you.  I think you want this poz cock, don't you?"

I didn't know what to think.  My cock certainly wanted Dr. Woods inside me, infecting me with his disease.  He did make a good point about fucking without fear.  I don't know how I have dodged the bullet all this time.  

I took a couple fingers to scoop up some of my precum and then reached over to put it on Dr. Woods' cock, saying "Breed me.  Breed me now before I change my mind."

• Like 24
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was very close to cumming.  I was being fucked by a really hot guy - who happened to be a doctor.  He was fucking me in an exam room, and I was quite aware the doctor's assistant could hear the doc's thighs slapping against my butt.  Add to that, I had agreed to take his viral poz load.  Fuck this was hot!

To his credit, Dr. Woods threw a really hot fuck.  His ample cock probed my hole in every direction possible as he long-dicked me, making sure I felt every inch of his cock as he withdrew it from my hole ... and likewise felt every inch again when he slammed it back in.

"You doing OK?" he asked mid-stroke.

Nodding, I replied "Yeah, this is hot as fuck."

Dr. Woods smiled saying "I'm painting your guts with my toxic precum.  You're going to love being poz."

"I know."

"You gonna share your gift once you convert?"

"Yeah, I'm sure I will."

"Good ... you'll be a great breeder ... this is a special strain I'm giving you ... you ready for my poz load?"

"Yeah, give it to me stud!"

Dr. Woods didn't really need to tell me he was getting ready to blow his charged load inside my hole.  Like a lot of guys with whom I've played, his chest hairy chest started getting flushed, and his abs and pecs were visually tightening, almost as if all the muscles in his body were tensing up to shoot his cum even harder inside me.  His breathing became erratic as he started gasping for breath.  We were in a marathon and he is getting close to the finish line.

"I'm coming now!"

"Yeah, give it to me!"

"Fuck!"

"Breed me!"

"Take my poz load!"

"Fucking infect me!"

He kept churning his huge load inside me, pushing his demon seed further into my body.  After a while his strokes stopped, and, his cock lodged in my hole for a minute or so, he struggled to catch his breath as he commented "I want to let my disease to soak into you for a couple minutes.  Just remain still for a minute."

With that Dr. Woods withdrew his cock from my hole and pulled his pants up while I marinated in his juices.  He reached out and spreading my legs apart, he rubbed his fingers over my abused hole.  After feeling the heat of my hole, he stuck two fingers inside me and moved them around.  He pulled them out and saw there was mucus, his infected semen and a little bit of blood.  Leaving his shirt off, and said, "I'll be right back."

Laying naked on the table, his charged load full inside my hole, I was startled when Dr. Woods walked back into the room, accompanied by a very tall man, perhaps as tall as 6'6". 

"I hope you don't mind," Dr. Woods explained, "but I have someone you need to meet.  This is Kevin."

Kevin was clearly poz, and clearly really hot looking, with some evidence of facial wasting and extraordinarily prominent veins.  Really quite sexy in a twisted way.

Dr. Woods continued, "I figured since you were going to take my poz load, it wouldn't hurt to add one more load while we're here.  I think you'll enjoy Kevin."

Without saying anything, Kevin reached to me and felt my cock and balls, and then to my battered hole.  He stuck a finger inside me, worked it around a little bit and then pulled it out ... and then licked the blood, mucus and toxic cum off.  Just before he stepped out the door Dr. Woods remarked "I'll let you guys get to know each other, but I'll be back."

With that, Kevin took off his shirt, showing a (sexy) veiny wasted body complete with KS lesions on his chest, arms and legs.  Once he was totally undressed, his big cock started to get totally erect.  Right above his cock was a big biohazard tattoo, almost a sign warning anyone who might consider his fuck.

I had never seen KS lesions before in person, so I reached over to get a feel of one of them, saying, "Hi, Kevin, hope it's okay to touch you.  These lesions are kinda sexy."  Smiling, Kevin took my hand in his, guided my fingers in exploring his lesions while his other hand played with his cock.

Kevin said, "Yeah, fucking AIDS so toxic it shows on my skin.  You'd look amazing with some KS spots."

He was a totally twisted fuck, and knew how to get me totally boned.  Without realizing it, I instinctively spread my legs to expose my hole.  I needed to get his diseased load inside me.  Stepping between my legs, Kevin positioned his hard cock close to my hole saying, "Hey, guy, check this out."  Stroking his cock a couple times, he squeezed his shaft full length, obviously intended to push a yellow mucus oozed out of his piss slit.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You're going to get a little gonorrhea along with my toxic cum.  You'll convert faster."

Before I could react to it, he slid inside my hole and started fucking the daylights out of me.  His diseased cock felt amazing.  Even if I really wasn't chasing poz cum, the fuck was amazingly hot.

While he was fucking me, he leaned over and we started making out.  He was a great kisser and it didn't distract from his need to breed.  He straightened up, kept fucking me, then stuck his tongue out.  He had a patch of KS on his tongue.  I was sucking one of his lesions while we were making out.

Kevin finally said, "I'm getting really close to blowing my load inside you ...beg for my disease."

"Fuckin' breed my hole, Kevin.  Give me what you've got, stud!"

"Yeah, dude ... I'm breeding you right now ... feel the poison infect you," Kevin gasped and grunted when he came inside me, his diseased cock slamming balls-deep into my asshole, making it bleed even more.  His veins, already huge, popped out like crazy.  This sexy man, who looked like the worst AIDS case from the 80's, just gave me the fuck of death.

As Kevin was recovering from his orgasm, Dr. Woods came back into the room.  Still shirtless, he stood behind Kevin, reached around and stroked his nips, calmly commenting "With our two strains, sexy Blake here will certainly have the fuck flu soon.  He'll be a great addition to our club."

Wryly Kevin added, "And a little dose of the clap to the mix, just for grins."

Dr. Woods smiled and said, "I fucking love Kevin's KS lesions."  He leaned over and sucked one that's on Kevin's chest.  "I'd love to bring KS back ... it's so sexy."  They made out for a minute, letting Dr. Woods's tongue feel Kevin's tongue lesion.

After a minute or so Kevin straightened up remarking "So fucking hot ...."  With that, he wiped off his cock and started getting dressed.  Dr. Woods helped me into a sitting position, handing me my clothing.

As I sorted through my stuff I thanked the two, with a simple "That was totally hot."

"Yeah, converting neg hole is fucking awesome."

"Have you pozzed a lot of guys?"

"Several.  I pozzed the guy that gave you your first poz load."

"Rob?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

It was as if the virus was a lineage or heredity being passed down.  I could trace back my strain to Dr. Woods, and who knows how far back after him.  That was kinda hot.

"Who pozzed you," I asked Dr. Woods.

"Kevin bred me and my husband.  We're hoping to get as sick as Kevin is."

At that point I realized I had connected the dots between my first poz fuck:, Rob, and then Dr. Woods and then Kevin.  It was almost as if we were now fucking related or something.

As I reached for my jeans Dr. Woods asked "Do you like my biohazard tattoo?"

"I was kinda shocked to see it, quite honestly.  Do people ever see it?  What about when you are at the gym?"

"I'm proud of being poz, and that's why I got the tattoo.  My partner has one as well.  There's no value in hiding who I am.  I had it done big enough to show when I have my shirt off.  I’m proud of being a poz gay man.  My disease is an important part of who I am.  You should consider getting one as soon as you earn it."

As I was pulling on my pants, Dr. Woods noticed a little pool of cum and blood that leaked out of my hole.  He said, "That looks good.  If Rob's load isn't already attacking your system, then my load and Kevin's will give it the knock-out punch.  I'm glad Rob got to you first."

I thought for a minute and said, "Wait, how did you know Rob and I fucked?  I didn't tell you his name, but you knew."

Dr. Woods smiled and said, "Your breeding didn't just happen.  It's been planned. And you're not done yet.  I'm having some guys over to my place on Saturday.  Kind of a special club ... a sex party with some hot guys."

I replied, "Poz guys?"

"Yeah, they're all poz and unmedicated.  Some really toxic loads in the group.  They'll really love you and your sexy body," Dr. Woods replied.

"Okay, but who was involved in planning my pozzing?"

Dr. Woods answered "Just come to my place on Saturday.  All of your questions will be answered."

• Like 21
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2

Tis is an awesome story for sure. What a way to get pozzed!!! Lots of support and doing the things needed to insure it happens!! Cannot waait to hear when he gets the fuck flu and they poz guys really keep pumping it into him!!!