Straight Reporter is Pozzed While Researching Story on Bug Chasing

This is one of those stories that i love to re read.

Love how he left the bathroom and slept with the breeder who change his life for the better.

A poz bottom gay man. The perfect male. Or maybe a poz top?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/28/2019 at 12:13 PM, edward21uk said:

I keep scrolling down for Part 2 without any luck. so a fuckin hot story. wanked off twice when first read. 

Sadly, this story has been floating around on the Internet for at least 10 years so it is unlikely the original author will ever write another installment.  However, one thing I've done a couple times in the past is write my own sequel to an old story.  Maybe someone else will do this, either continuing on with the original story here on how the reporter gets his revenge on those that set him up or maybe taking another tack like I did with one of my other stories, being someone who read the story and then went to find either the reporter or maybe the 'pozztitute' and a new story on that experience.

Anyway, just food for thought.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...