Three Lunch Quickies This Week

Bbsk8

I usually have the opportunity to take long lunch breaks. Being the horny guy I am, I try to use them for hook ups.  This week I had three Lunch quickies.

1.  A married daddy, 43 years old, a muscular body, bald head, hairy all over, and a nice long cock.

We drove to my place, where we enjoyed a long session of kissing and sucking.  Regrettably he was wearing deodorant as I love licking sweaty armpits.  He fed his tasty load.  We are meeting next week again, when, I hope, he will breed me.

2.  A young bi dude.

Next day I met with a young bi dude.  He was more or less my age, which is to say he was around 30 years old.  He had the day off and his girlfriend was away.  His body was nice, slim, and muscular.  He was clearly a manual worker.  The sex was surprisingly sensual, including a lot of kissing, sucking and rimming.  I loved eating out his armpits, which were all sweaty and natural.  He had an amazingly long and very thick cock.  He fucked me bareback. missionary style, with a lot of kissing. The only regret is that he pulled out before cumming on my chest.  I jerked off with his load while eating his armpit.  He messaged me today saying he misses me.  We will hook up again :)

3. Skinhead fucker

Shortly before lunch the next day I got a message on Grindr from a skinhead.  He was tall, slim, piercings and tattoos - not a particularly pretty guy, more like a nasty pig, which enticed me.  I went to his place and when I arrived I realized I had been there some time earlier, but on that occasion I was bred by his poz flat mate.  The skinhead, however, apparently had no idea his flat mate and I had hooked-up.

Anyhow, we went to the skinhead's room where I deep-throated him.  Then he fucked me hard.  His cock was long and thick,and really hurt so good.  His technique was to completely withdraw on the out strokes, only to slam back in, balls deep, seriously stretching my hole in the process.  We even made a short video of his cock fucking my hole. 

At the end he bred me, and I returned to work, his load leaking from my ass.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet
On 10/14/2017 at 10:19 AM, Bbsk8 said:

3. Skinhead fucker

Shortly before lunch the next day I got a message on Grindr from a skinhead.  He was tall, slim, piercings and tattoos - not a particularly pretty guy, more like a nasty pig, which enticed me.  I went to his place and when I arrived I realized I had been there some time earlier, but on that occasion I was bred by his poz flat mate.  The skinhead, however, apparently had no idea his flat mate and I had hooked-up.

Anyhow, we went to the skinhead's room where I deep-throated him.  Then he fucked me hard.  His cock was long and thick,and really hurt so good.  His technique was to completely withdraw on the out strokes, only to slam back in, balls deep, seriously stretching my hole in the process.  We even made a short video of his cock fucking my hole. 

At the end he bred me, and I returned to work, his load leaking from my ass.

Love skinhead fuckers too they're always horny fucks.