Guess I’m not wired that way...

ChainedBoy

Speaking ONLY for myself:

When I suck cock, I have one of two objectives...

1. Usually, it’s to get the guy hard & hot enough to fuck & breed me. 

2. Sometimes, I just want to be fed a hot load. There have been times I’ve opened my mouth to receive a hot load and the cock never touched my lips. 

Similarly, when I get my cock sucked, I wanna fuck the dude or cum down his throat.

I get that for a lot of guys the suck is a much greater source of pleasure...guess I’m not wired that way. 

I love to suck cock but my aim is to get to drink the cum. If it lasts longer than five minutes I get bored and need to move to doing something else. Some guys seem to like sucking for hours on end - I wish that was me but it's not!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Cum-ass said:

I love to suck cock but my aim is to get to drink the cum. If it lasts longer than five minutes I get bored and need to move to doing something else. Some guys seem to like sucking for hours on end - I wish that was me but it's not!

I'm the same, love to drink cum but there's a limit of how long I'll suck.  Fuck me for hours, but you want head, you better cum quick

Guest Upstateguy518

I love to suck but I hated being sucked. It does nothing for me. If I'm not using a hole, It's gonna take me forever to cum from a blowjob.