Cum in mouth or ass?

Guest DaddysBoi

HMMM... when I top, I prefer a dude take it in the ass! Face up, his pretty dick flopping hard and needing no play! Fuck him spit-lubed for maximum impact! But if he chews my pierced nipples right, damn that makes me come like a demon... and the dude typically quickly goes down on my dick then and swallows and slobbers up every bit of DNA! Thatta boy! Cum-hungry and then kiss me! Snow-ball me if you like but he better swallow in the end!

But whenever I'm rolling over for a naked cock, I prefer it up the ass and better yet, take on a couple, taking turns, nutting and mixing their anon loads, or sucking the dick of one while the other breeds me. Have them make out above me and hope they both cum at the same time. And I ALWAYS swallow!!! And I keep the cum inside to full absorption!!! It makes me tingle for days!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Memphian

I love sucking cock and have been told I'm good at it.  But I find when I'm really into a guy's cock, I start wanting it in my cunt and will start trying to hint at that if I'm cleaned out and ready.