Cum in mouth or ass?

Guest DaddysBoi

Guest ff-whole

In my ass - lots of it, all of it...

But lately I have been imagining of taking a cum load in my mouth... but the dick and setting needs to be perfect. I want to be ready for it.

It's always a tug of war for me. I love sucking cum from a guys cock, but having my hole seeded is also hot. I can always finger the cum out and eat it. Or if he's willing, shoot the first wad in my ass then let me suck the rest.  It so much easier with two guys fucking me. 

When I was way way way younger, I would go to the local roadside rest stops and during the spring, summer, and fall, I would spend as much time there as possible. It was during this time of my life that I learned from 70, 80, and 90 year old's, that when they gave me their seed, it was meant to go deep in the asshole, mouth, or eyes. Why eyes you say. as an 83 yr old taught me, he explained that cum in the eyes goes right into your system and they completely own you for life. Though it burnt, it made me the proudest boy in the world, knowing that my pain made them so happy. Since then, I have spent 33 years receiving cum in my eye's, mouth, ass, and yes, when I was high a couple of time, injected it into my veins.

• Like 1

I love the feeling of cum being pumped deep into my ass, need that feeling is more like it.  I love cum in my mouth too, so I’ll always clean that cock off after it’s done dumping its load in me and I can always push the cum out of my hole and eat it then.  

Guest JackWmspt

I was strictly oral and very much a swallower up until 2015. Now its like breed me balls deep. I always sleep with my new gift of seed. Once and a while I might squeeze a little out and use it as lube to J/O with. I've never been fed or bred more than twice back to back by different tops, but I do love being spit roasted and bred by both. I had a college dude who graduated and moved on. But he used to breed me or feed me once or twice a week when he was on campus. 

Fed.JPG