Cum in mouth or ass?

Guest DaddysBoi

It means so much more to me that I'm bred deep and largiin my ass.it screams out the the top has just claimed my ass as his... if I'm in a group the first to do this for the session gets to decide where any future load goes

• 2 weeks later...

Of course prefer it in the ass. No better feeling then a hard dick throbing in your hole. Balls deep unloading all his seed inside you. Bottoms know they did the job right when your top have his babies swimming inside you. It's like marking his territory and adding his DNA to yours so you will always have him with you.

I also love it in the mouth too, l love sucking a hard dick and working the balls for that sweet treat only a man can give. The best is when he precums a lot, the sweet taste and when he unloads in your mouth it's heaven. I always swallow, never waste the load a top gives. Afterwards I like to squeeze the dick and watch the rest of the cum ooze from the head. Start linking it off like a lollipop until the top can't take no more.

I love cum anyway possible really. God I just love sex with men it's so fulfilling, men pleasing men is the best.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackWmspt

Prefer in my man-cunt, I enjoy squeezing a little out and using it as lube to JO with. Then too I've also drizzled a small amount out of my mouth for the same reason. Pretty much up to the top. But if I suck them off I miss out on getting balled.

if i must choose only one, i will shoot my cum inside his hole, and keep fucking him...can feel how warm, wet and juicy his hole can be...

else, i never missed to let him taste my cum when he starts to suck my cock...slowly leaking out a bit but not shooting the whole load...

• Like 1

Guest pulcish

For me in my ass 100%. Don't get me wrong I've sucked my fair share of cocks and have swallowed loads but in no way does it compare to feeling warmth of a load being shot into my gut and feeling like a slut knowing my hole has been freshly used.

I love the taste ..... that is why I love spit roasting ...love to suck on one cock while I feel another cock fucking me deep ... 

love receiving the load deep inside my man-cunt.... but will always clean up that delicious cock once it slips out of my ass ....