Cum in mouth or ass?

Guest DaddysBoi

Definitely prefer bottoms to take it up their arse - my favourite thing is finding a bottom already loaded with cum which I can use as lube. I always then want to leave my load in the bottom's hole and hope another top finds it as horny as I do.

Finding cum in a bottom's hole makes me know he lets anyone fuck him and I know he's the bottom for me.

Edited by dirtyminded
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest JackWmspt

As a bottom I've done that twice. But I don't think the 2nd top knew he was fucking me with someone else's cum for lube. I loved getting the additional load though. A long time dream of mine is to be gangbanged and getting a lot of loads pumped balls deep into my man-cunt. I've only been spit roasted twice and would be more than happy to go again... and again.. "So many cocks, So little time."

I prefer it in my ass, but I have swallowed loads and taken loads. 

Had a threesome with 2 older guys, one blew his load down my throat. And the other up my ass. 

Gave a BJ to a transwoman (in my car) and swallowed. Her roommate was in town so we couldn't do anything else at the time.  

As long as it goes down my throat or up my hole, I'm content.