first load inside me at a video arcade

Sc29708

I stopped at a video arcade on the side of the interstate recently for some fun. The last time I was there, a piggish bear sucked me and then fingered my ass while a hot black trucker throat fucked me until we both came. This time, I had condoms and I was ready for a man to cum inside of me. There were only three guys in the booth area, but I only needed one. He wasn't attractive nor was he in shape. His cock was average at best.

I've listened to so many sissy hypno tracks, I didn't care. 

I sucked on his cock and got it as hard as he could go. I put a condom on him and told him I wanted him to be the first one to cum inside my ass.  He was much smaller than my dildos and I took him easily. He put his hands on my hips and began pounding my boi pussy. His thighs slapped against my ass harder and faster until I felt him tense up.

I couldn't tell he came. There was no warming sensation in his cock,  just a full condom when he slid out.  I finished myself off holding his full condom. It wasn't glorious and it wasn't who I wanted, but he did the job... I've finally had a man cum inside of me.

Edited by Sc29708
  • Downvote 2