Bred by a 20-Something Year Old

Just-a-guy

I was on Grindr for a while, honestly not looking for anything special when a young black guy hit me up.  His pics were definitely hot.  We had talked before but had never actually hooked-up.  This time, however, he wanted to fuck me, so I invited him over.

His cock was a full 21 cm (8 1/4 inches), and his body and face were quite nice.  As he was young, I asked if he wanted to use condoms, to which he replied "I have them, but rarely use them."

Which was fine by me.  So he came over, I sucked him, and in fact he almost came while I was sucking his cock, but then he fucked me.  First, doggy, then missionary.  After only three to four minutes he was ready to bust, and he didn't hold back, blowing a big load deep in my ass.

Damn, I love the young boys from the 'hood. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:27 PM, cumbro said:

Me too. I also love the way young guys fuck, hard, frantic and with total disregard for the bottom. it is all about them getting their rocks off and depositing a bucket of jizz in you. I had a 19 yo I met off Grindr that used to just text when he was horny, come over I would be douched nd ready and he would always fuck me at least twice every session. His lovely thick cock used to get hard as a rock and he really pounded the arse off me, which I just love. All he needed was amyl and raw arse. It was always impulsive like "can I come over in half an hour" which was my queue to douche and get ready for his manhood. I did not mind one little bit. He is no playing straight and drifted to another world - but I loved the 30 or so buckets of cum he dumped in me. 

The thing I can't get over is how MUCH cum 20something dudes produce. Volume and frequency! It's definitely the prime time of male fertility and I love getting as much as I can.

Yes and 

• Like 1