My first outdoor swallowjob

colletonguy72

A Sunday in October 2017 - This is the craigslist Ad I placed:
I've found many women enjoy watching their guys get off but aren't comfortable with another female involved. If you want to see him get a ball licking, deep sucking blowjob that ends with his orgasm being swallowed without question I can help. I don't want anything in return. This won't be a social meeting. I'll get right to it when we meet and leave as soon as his orgasm is finished. I'll never contact or bother either of you in any way. Your privacy is guaranteed. I'm a well spoken, well mannered, masculine guy next door type.

I got an answer from a guy about 15 minutes away asking if I'd be willing to service him while his wife was at work.  I knew his wife probably knew nothing about it, or it's possible he didn't even have a wife but the important part to me was that he wanted me to suck him off.  He couldn't play at home and suggested we meet at a boat landing.  I hadn't ever done any public type play and was very wary but he said he'd done it before, knew the area well, and knew a place we would'nt be bothered.  I initially decided against his offer but thinking of sucking him off outside got me more and more horny until I emailed him for directions.  I met him at a boat landing and he told me to follow him a short distance away.  He turned town a dirt road and I followed until we were out of sight from the main road and he pulled over.  He dropped his shorts and sat on his back seat while I leaned in and started handling his cock which hardened quickly.  I started sucking and he got firmer and bigger.  He was enjoying himself,  I was too.  I could feel the sun on my back while he used my mouth and started getting verbal.  "Suck that cock", " suck it deep, move your hands."  I moved my hands and used just my mouth and he enjoyed that more.  I kept going deeper and deeper until I gagged hard one time.  His cock got bigger and harder when I gagged and he responded with more instructions.  "Gag yourself, put it back in your throat."  I worked him back deep again and noticed that when I gagged , his cock got harder, and the head flared up larger at the back of my tongue.   It only took a second to realize he like me gagging on him and as soon as I recovered from gagging, I'd shove him back in my throat, deep, gagging myself again.  Everytime my throat contracted from gagging, his breathing would get a little more ragged, and his cock would get harder, and he would lift his hips to fuck my mouth deeper.   I kept gagging myself and he kept getting more verbal.  I was soon rewarded by his thrusting and breathing stopping.  He lodged the flared, swollen head of his cock behind my tongue and I could feel the shaft start pulsing.  I didn't have to swallow.  He was so deep I couldn't have if I had tried.  He pumped his cum directly into my gut while my lungs started burning for air.  After about 30 seconds that passed too quickly, he relaxed and started breathing and his cock slipped out of my throat so I could breath again too.  I got only a faint taste of his cum as almost all of his load had been injected way past my taste buds.  I thanked him and walked to my car as he was zipping up, backed out and drove home hoping he'd contact me for a repeat.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Just became New member on this site. Live just across the river from you and after reading your post here I had to respond also.

On this side of the river I found that it is Not females wanting to watch a guy get a Blow Job, but other guys. Have had it happen 3 or 4 times recently. Don't laugh, I have  had two from your side of the river respond and take me up on the fact that I supply Good Blow Jobs and swallow with nothing wanted in return. 

The other Nice part is exactly what you said, 

Meeting at a boat ramp is a Great spot. Public yet Very Private. No one noticed what others do there, they only thing Boats and water. Little do they know what they are missing if they would only pay closer attention. I have given 5 or 6 BJs at the ramp in the woods just up river from 95 in SC. Pretty sure you know where that one is.

Still happy, Safe and enjoying Swallowing