how many loads can you swallow?

azndude

I suppose you mean one right after the other? That would be in a group setting with many cocks. Most loads go in my ass when in a group. Sucked off guys and swallowed too but usually not one right after the other. Only had once or twice that one guy pumped a load in my throat and another immediately followed while I was still swallowing the previous load. Both times that was when I was being spit roasted. So not very often. I did feel like a total cum slut when that happened though. Two loads while I was being fucked as well :D

A couple years ago I stopped at an adult bookstore on the side of the highway and within an hour sucked off about 9-10 guys (probably truckers and farmers, but almost all of them were through gloryholes).  I just went from booth to booth and got straight on my knees at the hole.  It was a one-of-a-kind experience for sure, I know there weren't that many guys in the place when I arrived - so they must have been filing in and out pretty quickly as it was happening.  I haven't had that kind of luck since.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Years ago on vacation in San Juan, PR I walked on the beach one night after leaving a bar.  A guy came up whipped his dick out and I started sucking. Before I knew it a few guys walked over watching--at first I thought there was going to be trouble (tourists warned not to be on beach at night), but they kept pulling dicks out . I kept sucking and swallowing.  Eleven guys and 13 loads.  What luck, wish it would happen to me again.  I could've sucked more but ran out guys!

• Upvote 3

Guest 24collegekid420

Last few weeks I have been swallowing 3 loads a day. The same guy. Works 5 min from me in the morning before work, afternoon during lunch and after work. But wow this guy has a beautiful tasty uncut thick dick, with just the perfect curve that just smoothly slides down into my throat. At lunch few times when I've fed from his cock, I've been rewarded with 2 loads in my mouth. It tastes soooo fucking amazing. I love swallowing his cum.

11 minutes ago, 24collegekid420 said:

Last few weeks I have been swallowing 3 loads a day. The same guy. Works 5 min from me in the morning before work, afternoon during lunch and after work. But wow this guy has a beautiful tasty uncut thick dick, with just the perfect curve that just smoothly slides down into my throat. At lunch few times when I've fed from his cock, I've been rewarded with 2 loads in my mouth. It tastes soooo fucking amazing. I love swallowing his cum.

Lucky bastard! Breakfast, lunch AND dinner!