how many loads can you swallow?

azndude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

32 guys, 51 loads loads was my record in a Chicago bath house in one night in my younger days.  However, I cannot tell you how many went up my ass or down my throat.   Considering I was fed most of the cum leaking out my hole I would think it was most of the 51.

• Like 2

Best I have ever done was three in a row within about 45min to 60mins at an ABS at the glory hole one evening and leaving there and going down the street to the bath house about 2hrs later had 4 guys dump loads down my throat over the next couple of hours. So, 6 loads down in one evening, but was stretched out over about 5hrs total time. Am thinking it was not a good average, would like to be given the chance to see just how many I could take over about a 6 to 8 hour period and with enough guys lined up and prepared to help me find out for sure.

My wife always tended to feel queasy after swallowing a few. We prefer to get loads deep in her cunt where we can at least fantasise about getting her knocked up, and I have the benefit during my follow-up fuck.  I don't swallow much during clean-up, since I tend to sweep the overflow down into the palm of my hand with my thumb, and rub it on her tits or elsewhere so I can smell and taste it all night, and just have a trace taste.

Adult bookstore 16 guys in 2 hours. I left work early, wife was out of town. Swallowed 13 loads, 3 on my face and chest (I was naked in the booth huffing poppers the whole time), drank two loads of piss from the tap, and had some of each sprayed all over me. Place emptied out after the lunch crowd died down. When I left I proudly walked out with cum drying in my beard and stinking like piss. Clerk winked and chuckled as I walked out the door. Didn’t shower that night when I got home, jerked off, shot a huge load and ate it (I always do ?) and rolled over after and went to sleep happy. Best time I’ve ever had at ABS to date.

• Upvote 2

I can't say exactly the number, at least 50. I had the privledge of living near a nature preserve that had been given the cruisest spot in America one year, the following year the website gave it cruisest spot in the world. (Probly why the raids started)

One Sunday, I took a guy deep off the trails for quality time to a huge fallen tree. I was bent over it getting a royal pounding, taking a hit of poppers my mouth was filled with a cock, shortly after the guy fucking me blew and pulled out, the guy I was sucking blew a huge load, while swallowing another cock slammed up my ass, sweet, hot of poppers, I looked over my shoulder to notice a line forming, turned my head back to find another line in front of me. Cock after cock, load after load, I was in heaven. I had to be helped back to the car by a friend, we always spent our Sunday's at the nature preserve. On the way home he ask if I was up to stopping by our normal restaurant, nope, but let's run out to the rest area for dessert...

• Like 3