how many loads can you swallow?

azndude

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious about this stomach upset thing, too. There have been two or three mentions of it in this thread, so I'm assuming that it's a thing for some people? Is it a matter of quantity, or simply that some people literally can't stomach it? I know that I occasionally find that I'm allergic to a guy's cum, in that it burns my skin, and I would assume that if I swallowed it it would disagree with me, but I've never had enough quantity down my throat at any one time (preferring rear delivery) that I would have had the experience if it were just a matter of too much of a good thing. Not to tangent off the original topic, but does anyone have experience with this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bookstore I discovered in Maine. Busiest one I've ever been in. Started at lunchtime, and it never slowed down. I got loads down my throat from about 12 guys, and about 6pm a farmer looking old guy came into the booth beside mine, and pulled out a 9" uncut cock. Sucked it for 5 minutes then pulled off and backed my ass up to hole.He slid right in without missing a beat and nutted inside, just as I was cumming from jerking off. And hell no, I didn't get an upset stomach. Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/15/2017 at 2:11 PM, azndude said:

many of you have taken loads after loads of cums in your ass, push them out and continue to take more.

I wonder how many loads can you swallow or have you swallowed? 

How many loads can I take? Oh, idk...how many can you give? When I am at my horniest, my boy pussy can become an insatiable, perverted, ravenous receptacle of the biggest dicks and hugest cum loads, especially if you make my boy pussy cum from a P-spot orgasm. 

I never counted how my loads I swallowed in one fuck session, but it was more than five. I was always the type that loved semen deposited in my hole vs my mouth, anyway.

• 1 month later...

I was on vacation in Phoenix. I stopped by a well known men’s club. I went into the sling room. I was there for over two hours taking cock after cock with the condition that every body finish in my mouth. I honestly lost count after 20 loads. Was more than likely close to 30 swallowed. I did a repeat performance the next day. So, between 50&60 loads in 2 days. I was a happy cum pig for sure.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest takingdeepanal

I remember not being allowed to leave the darkroom of a certain premises until I'd sucked off to completion the three guys who were between me and the entrance to said room. This is after I'd taken four loads while literally bent over a barrel.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Thinking of group/gang situations and sex clubs I'm usually fucking or getting fucked or sucking cock to get them hard to fuck me, more so than swallowing their load. Sometimes guys don't want to fuck though so I'm down to swallow. In a busy night I'll probably swallow four loads if there's a good crowd. I remember a recent time at a Latino sex Club in town I probably swallowed six, maybe eight loads.

On 1/26/2018 at 11:45 PM, NLbear said:

I wish I could test it. Never had so many cocks in one row that I couldn't take one more. Howeve, it would be probably be aching jaws that would force me to stop, not loads.

Agree - I also would certainly like to test to see what my limit would be

• Upvote 1