how many loads can you swallow?

azndude

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2018 at 11:42 PM, punaman said:

I think 8 or 9 one night at Steve's in Reno. Wanted more but I had a meeting first thing in the morning so cut my fun time short

On a Wednesday night? Never had much luck myself at Steve’s - maybe 4 loads max between my ass and mouth.  My man likes to go every month or so, and I sometimes stay home due to the lack of action.

Edited by renovers82

9 hours ago, renovers82 said:

On a Wednesday night? Never had much luck myself at Steve’s - maybe 4 loads max between my ass and mouth.  My man likes to go every month or so, and I sometimes stay home due to the lack of action.

This was probably 10 years ago. Some nights were good, other nights nobody there. Don't recall what night of the week it was.

Guest faggot hole

my all-time high was when i was in high school.  my brother was on the football team and he used to whore me out to his teammates.  He developed the idea that me giving the team blow jobs would be the reward for a great practice session or a game win.  As the season wore on, this became an established practice, culminating when the team won the divisional championship.  Everyone, and i mean EVERYONE was on a high, and the team lined up in the locker room -- all 36 teammates -- for their blowjobs.  And after i had worked my way through the team, there were the coaches, all four of them.  Then the trainer.  Then the two equipment managers.  And then a few of the players started in on a quest for seconds.  Finally, saner heads prevailed and someone (i don't really know who) called it to an end.  There was a lot of groaning and grousing.  mine too.  i haven't been able to match that experience in the years since.

• 2 months later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I will swallow as many loads and men can feed me Love to do blow bangs and swallow 25 to 40 loads Cum in my mouth non stop as long as the loads cum I will swallow anyones 

• 1 month later...
Guest MyDarlene
On 10/16/2017 at 10:08 AM, barecubtop said:

A couple years ago I stopped at an adult bookstore on the side of the highway and within an hour sucked off about 9-10 guys (probably truckers and farmers, but almost all of them were through gloryholes).  I just went from booth to booth and got straight on my knees at the hole.  It was a one-of-a-kind experience for sure, I know there weren't that many guys in the place when I arrived - so they must have been filing in and out pretty quickly as it was happening.  I haven't had that kind of luck since.

I love hearing about fags sucking cock like that at a gloryhole at some bookstore or public bathroom or where ever, i remember a couple years ago was at a gay camp in pa. it was a holiday weekend (july 4th) within the campgrounds they have this small cabin and within it are 4 cubicles with gloryholes on every side, it was the saturday night and at 930pm went to the gloryholes to get cock within a couple minutes sucked a big cock through the hole and swallowed my first load of the night stayed there the rest of the night till 530am the next morning and over the course of the night i swallowed 27 loads btw some of the same guys came back for a second time so hard to say exactly how many guys but did swallow 27 loads at one point there were 5 guys standing in line, that was about 2 or 3 in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

I sat in a public toilet in a seaside town in the UK and swallowed load after load. A local guy sent men to my cubicle and the only thing that stopped me was the fit ex soldier who took me to the golf club toilets and fucked my throat.

So... no limit to the amount of creamy spunk I want to swallow....

• Like 1

Went to a restaurant with some mates just over a year ago a night on the lash then followed by a curry went into one pub and this guy was eyeing me up older rotund but a real good looker went to the toilet didnt realise he had followed me in needless to say he dumped a load in my throat followed a short time later by his brother l said we were heading to the indian just finished starters and hey who should rock up but this guy and his brother 

Once again went to the rest rooms and took a load of each of them finished my meal and rang for a taxi  as my group started to disperse there was a delay waiting for the taxi to arrive  and this guy said where are you going so i said where he said can we share the taxi i said  as we got in the taxi the guy said come back to mine we both enjoyed ur sucking out cocks but we want more and im sure you do !! 

He wasnt wrong went back to his and only just through the door and i was spi troasted on the sofa before going to bed and both of them kept going through the night till we fell asleep and i was woken just before 7am slightly the worse for wear  but felt this throbbing cock pushing its way in my ass the other brother stirred and said uve eaten me to it so left at nine in the morning 4 loads in ass and 6 down my throat  and felt jaded for the rest of the day (must of been something id swallowed meal or cum lol ) 

got a text that night saying thanks they were both drained and we must meet up again 

now where is there number lol 

• Upvote 1