1st Visit to MAL2018 - Mid Atlantic Leather

Guest SBBOY

If you can get a room in the host hotel great. Check for party listings on bbrt. Lots of bbing all weekend. Check out the atrium view on the top 2 floors of the hotel to watch the action in the rooms. Last year there was a lot of fucking at one of the dance parties in the ballroom too. No real need to go off sure to the bathhouse or clubs nearby. All the action is localized.

Yes, there is LOTS of bb action. A lot of open doors in the host hotel and room play parties advertised on bbrt. Some action happens throughout the hotel - pool area, market, lobby bathrooms, etc, but mostly upstairs on the guest floors.  The host hotel is sold out for the weekend, but if you're lucky you an catch a cancellation. Also, a lot of guys share their rooms, so that's an option too.  I always end up with loads well into the 2 digits each night I'm there! A hot stud like you will be getting as many loads as you want! I wouldn't mind trading with you.....

On 10/16/2017 at 10:30 AM, giveandtakechicago said:

If you can get a room in the host hotel great. Check for party listings on bbrt. Lots of bbing all weekend. Check out the atrium view on the top 2 floors of the hotel to watch the action in the rooms. Last year there was a lot of fucking at one of the dance parties in the ballroom too. No real need to go off sure to the bathhouse or clubs nearby. All the action is localized.

What? I was in one of the dance parties i think NKP dance... it was very PG. Upstairs was way, way different. 

14 hours ago, boy4you said:

I think NKP is no longer involved in either MAL of IML

You are 100% correct. There was some political BS fallout after MAL and event organizers... (forgot the name) blamed NKP for much of the issues that were happening. As of right now they have no involvement in MAL event thought I'm quite certain that there will be some after hours parties while MAL is in town. I would suspect both event will be more docile this year then the last. 

• Upvote 1