Yesterday I tried to set up a few guys who needed to unload, and was ready and ass up at about 4.30 in the afternoon. However in true London Style, one local regular said it was too late in the day for him as his boyfriend had come home, another guy who was keen went out of London and wouldn't be back until 8:00 PM, and another guy with whom I had chatted had had a wank, wasting his load earlier in the day, so I decided to just play with my boyfriend and have a lovely fuck with him.  I've been rather stressed at work this week and had not properly looked after my boyfriend, so he was pretty horned up and, before long, shot a massive load into me.

Just as we were getting dressed and about to make supper a guy from around the corner messaged me on Scruff asking if I was taking, saying he could be round in two minutes.  I didn't get a look at his face but his cock looked thick, so I gave him the address and asked my boyfriend to let him in, and got on all fours on the bed.

Two minutes later the guy arrived, pulled-off his shorts and, as he was already hard, he essentially slam-fucked his cock into me and gave me a pretty hard pump and dump, then shoved his cock in my mouth to clean off.  Afterwards he extended his thanks, commenting he lived just a few doors away and left.

Of course the sound of me taking a random load got my boyfriend rock hard again so he came back upstairs and pushed back into my hole using the random guy's load as lube.  My boyfriend loves going second so got really horned up because of the two loads sloshing around in my hole.  Before long, with a huge groan, he blew a second load into me.

So despite all the flakes and no shows, I still got three loads!

IMG_6050.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5