How do you call a submissive bottom in a bondage arrangement?

BreedingTop71

On 10/16/2017 at 10:00 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I am seeing this guy in Dom/sub - M/s kinda arrangement. He enjoys being called a faggot and prefers it to any other title or thing i could call him. Is he the only one?

nah. but you knew that already, no?  For me, when i am being sub, it's more a matter of attitude and connotation than the labels used. A Dom guy can maybe wrap His mind around understanding it, but probably not His feelings.  As i see it, D/s can represent the extremities of yin and yang.  In nature, polar opposites attract, the stronger the opposite charge, the stronger the pull.  i see extremity in D/s relationship as a fuel of intense attraction. Man/faggot, D/s, M/s....

23 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

nah. but you knew that already, no?  For me, when i am being sub, it's more a matter of attitude and connotation than the labels used. A Dom guy can maybe wrap His mind around understanding it, but probably not His feelings.  As i see it, D/s can represent the extremities of yin and yang.  In nature, polar opposites attract, the stronger the opposite charge, the stronger the pull.  i see extremity in D/s relationship as a fuel of intense attraction. Man/faggot, D/s, M/s....

I have discovered that every time he calls himself a faggot i get a raging boner. We fuck like rabbits, with my sub taking all the sexual energy and pain i inflict on him without even a complaint. You are correct, we are living an extreme relationship and we both love it.  

Edited by BreedingTop71
  • Like 1

Guest KptNLine

He is absolutely not the only one. I love being referred to as a "fag" or "faggot," and I am also in a D/s relationship. For me, the term "faggot" perfectly describes how I feel in relation to my husband. I am generally locked in chastity during sex, which is the primary reason I started using the term "faggot" to describe myself. It eliminates any ambiguity in our sexual roles - my husband fucks, I get fucked. My husband gets an erection, I stay locked. My husband gets to cum, I stay horny. He is the Man in our relationship, and I am the faggot. And like you, I love everything about being a faggot for my Man. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sub here. 

I love being called faggot, whore, cunt, bitch... bit of a turn on thinking about it... when it comes to sex. When a dom top uses any of those words when fucking around with me, I melt.  There's a hell of a lot of us bottoms that like it. :-)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

he is def not the only one though it may depend on the role they are in. If i was a top I dont think I would want to be called that but being a submissive bottom who prefers to be the one bound and or locked up in chastity, the term "faggot" just seems to describe my preferred role.

Not every submissive appreciates that term. I have always been a submissive, and have responded to just about every term Doms like to use for us, but I don't like "faggot" or "fag". I think it's because I grew up in a time and place where being identified by your peers as a "faggot" was a bad, bad thing and led to ostracism or worse. The term bears too much stigma of discrimination for some guys to find anything arousing about it. Call me a cunt, fine. Pussy, fine. Slut, whore, bitch - knock yourselves out. I resemble those remarks. Just don't call me a fag.

I don't have a thing in particular for straight guys like some men do (cock is cock is cock), but maybe a preference for being called "faggot" is more common among those who like to imagine being taken by someone straight? Just speculating.