Have poz bf I am negative

Guest njbill34

Guest njbill34

we have kissed and given each other oral I know is low risk! We are both versatile and it will come to being inside each other ( fucking) I am going on prep so eventually can take his load! My question  is can he be inside me and pullout what are the risks? Is precum anything to worry about? 

55 minutes ago, njbill34 said:

we have kissed and given each other oral I know is low risk! We are both versatile and it will come to being inside each other ( fucking) I am going on prep so eventually can take his load! My question  is can he be inside me and pullout what are the risks? Is precum anything to worry about? 

The simple answer is "yes," the virus would be in pre-cum just like it is in cum.  Maybe a little risk reduction because there is less fluid than with a full on ejaculation, but the virus would still be present.  

That said, getting on PreP is the bigger preventative with good science behind it. If he is on meds and undetectable, the CDC says you are virtually no risk of transmission. 

Guest njbill34

He is not on meds so will wait till prep is effective! He is willing to wait so not a problem. Or go with a condom although that is not the same! We are falling for each other so eventually breeding each other is something we both want! Will just have to eat his yummy cum for now!

On 10/17/2017 at 1:56 PM, njbill34 said:

He is not on meds so will wait till prep is effective! He is willing to wait so not a problem. Or go with a condom although that is not the same! We are falling for each other so eventually breeding each other is something we both want! Will just have to eat his yummy cum for now!

Is there a reason he isn’t on treatment yet? For his sake going on treatment ASAP is a good idea, even if he is stable without it.  For your sex life it’s an even better idea. Being undetectable is key in not transmitting hiv. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2017 at 7:56 PM, njbill34 said:

He should go on meds, for his own sake. Once his viral load is undetectable, you should be fine. If it's a monogamous relationship you should be okay without Prep, be better not to take medication if it's not necessary. Once he's undetectable that is.

• Upvote 1