Sex Venue

NigNog

I was at an ABS, and headed straight for the gloryholes. There were three cubicles, one open and another two with doors. I went to the middle one with holes on both sides, and before long someone appeared in the booth next to me. 

I put my fingers on the edge of the hole and he put his floppy cock up the hole. I immediately took it in my mouth, sucking him back and forth to get him hard. I stopped briefly, jacking his hardening cock in one hand and getting some amyl with the other. 

As his cock hardened, I bobbed my head back and forth faster rubbing my tongue around the fat mushroom head, before sucking and licking his balls one by one. By now his cock was mostly hard, the head covered in a mixture of my saliva and his precum. I put some amyl on my towel so I could sniff it without stopping. 

Taking a sniff I felt a wave of horniness rush over me and I went harder, deep throating the by now hard cock so that his pubes were in my face and I was gagging on it. I reached down to play with my hairless asshole as my mouth was full of this thick, sizeable cock, but realised i’d forgotten to get some lube. Taking some saliva on my hands, I reached down and rubbed it on my hole before slipping a finger inside and letting out a moan around the cock still filling my mouth.

i took another sniff of amyl before standing up, turning round and taking his cock by the base and leaning back against it till it sled into my hole. He grunted an “mmmm” and started fucking back and forth, sliding his cock almost out of my hole and back to the hilt. 

I leant forward and put some more poppers on my towel, sniffed it and played with my own hard cock. I was in heaven at having my hole used and full of cock. I pushed back and squeezed my ass muscles against his cock as he continued to fuck me.

I was wearing my new sheer mesh jock, and as he sped up, he grabbed the back of the strap. It would have been obvious I was being fucked by the noise of the slamming against the divider and my moans of pleasure.

By now another cock had appeared in the hole opposite. He was already hard and I took him into my mouth and sucked him while the other cock was fucking me from behind. 

The top in my ass let out a grunt before covering my hole in his cum, then scooped it up with his still hard cock and shoved it inside me, fucking me some more. The guy in front of me shortly after pulled out and wanked his cock and cum shot out and all over my face and into my mouth. 

He rubbed his cock around my mouth, me sticking my tongue out to try and catch the last drops of his cum from his cock. He put it back in my mouth and I swallow, tasting what cum was in my mouth, with the rest still all over my face.

They both left, but I hadn’t come, so I went to the open sling area, where they had a video of some guy getting raw gangbanged. I laid in the sling, sniffing some poppers and fingering my cum hole with one hand, and it wasn’t long before there was another cock in my mouth and another in my ass...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2