He Flooded My Guts

RawSubDad

He isn’t my type but we’ve played three times now so...?  I’m usually chasing young top studs but they flake so much I had to cast a wider net. Anyway, he’s 50, Asian but not hung but he announced that he fucks bb and cums a ton. He’s right. Saturday afternoon I was so horny I struck out with the young guys so went back to the mature crowd. Cleaned out and drove right to him and prelubed my hole on the way.  He was feeling good so he ordered me to strip and was talking nasty, degrading stuff that I love. He said “you’re a worthless faggot”.  “You’re a little bitch and If you want my cum , better beg for it”. And beg I did.  Loud, and nonstop while he changed up positions and found the ones that made me moan like a needy bottom bitch.  Forty minutes later, my hole was getting a little sore.  He’s not a sadistic fucker so he unloaded in my hole and flooded my guts beyond belief.  He stayed in me until he went soft, I clenched to keep it in and immediately got on my back and pulled my legs to my chest to help retain his seed. He wasn’t going to let me suck him clean but I begged and he gave in to his cumdump fag.  I started playing with my cummy butt while I grabbed his little dick but because he didn’t want me to suck him, I was worried I was dirty but I was confident in my douche skills so, in one motion, I swiped a full grip from base to tip while I visually inspecting his meat for residue and swapped grips while moving my head down and did a fast full sniff of my hand just as I opened to suck.  If was clean and I tasted it to prove it.  He kicked me out just saying fags don’t wear underwear with my load inside.  I fingered my cummybutt all 35 minutes home and got there just in time to lay on my back on a cum towel and turn on video on my phone and bear down and record the flow  it was a staggering amount and it was all creamy white.  I tasted some from my probing fingers- my first time ever eating cum that came from my hole.  I wanted more that day but couldn’t get it.  Oh well.

1F993D93-7D50-4FC4-8F44-CB67A35C572C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2