confessions of a molly slut, how it started...

Sarah

Like many girls my age (I'm 34 now), I grew up spending my days in school, my weeknights working part time, and my weekends at raves and music festivals. I was mostly a 'good girl', stayed away from drugs other than weed, didn't drink much, dated boys my own age. On the weekends I let go a little bit, but I avoided harder drugs out of fears of overdose and law enforcement. When my friends dropped acid or did rails of ecstasy, I was the designated driver and made sure everyone got water to drink, and I watched as my friends blissed out. I remember my envy, sometimes, watching my girlfriends make out in cuddle puddles, rolling on molly without a care in the world, kissing and fingering and licking in the license of the drugs.

'Of course we're straight! But its different when you're high, it's allowed, you should try it!'... But I would shake my head and head to the dance floor, leaving them to cuddle in their piled fuzzy pillows in the corner of whatever warehouse the party was in. I remember the boys watching, and sometimes joining in. I remember my friend Caitlin sitting in a strangers lap, when the fuzzy throw slipped off to reveal him buried in her pink-dyed pussy hair, his fingers lazily rubbing her clit. She turned bright red as I hurriedly threw the blanket back. Later she confessed that she often fucked at the raves, slow motion couplings under the blanket, until the warm gush of cum filled her. Sometimes that was enough, sometimes she looked for a second boy. Once, even a third. Sometimes I watched caitlin after that, knowing what was happening out of sight, my fingers slipping down to my own cunt, fingering myself surreptitiously, wondering if Caitlin knew what I was doing. Of course, Cailtin's fun had a price. It was me that went to the clinic with her each month for testing, me who consoled her the first time a test came back positive, but it didn't stop her. She took the antibiotics, and kept right on enjoying herself. At the time, I didn't really understand why. I didn't understand the attraction of cum, or bare sex, I used condoms exclusively, and my boyfriends all liked to cum on my back or stomach. To me, then, cum was something to wipe up.

Caitlin was my best friend. Kind of a plain girl, but with an absolutely killer body and bright red hair cut in a pixie bob. She was heavily into three things: Yoga, mathematics, and the rave scene. She went on to university, and nowadays she teaches math in college. She had a quick laugh, and a really dirty mind. We've been friends since we were nine, she knows all my secrets, and I know all of hers... In fact I was there for many of them ;)

I'm going to use this space to talk about the path I took to my current state. It was a fun journey, and I think it holds some lessons for the kinds of young girls who come to this site. Things to be avoided, things to seek out, ways to make sure you get what you want. Plus, I like to brag about how much fun I've had over the years.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Like I said before, Caitlin was (and still is) my best friend, and so maybe it's not too surprising that when I finally dipped my toe into party favours, she was right there beside me.

It was a cold winter Saturday, and we were headed to a rave in the south end of the city. It was probably 10pm or so, and we were on the train with big coats and sweatpants on over our tiny skirts and skimpy bikini tops, chattering away about the DJ schedule and whether or not my (recently ex) boyfriend was going to be there. Suddenly Caitlin stopped mid sentence and started looking through her purse. Then she swore, and bit her lip, obviously trying to figure something out. I poked her.

"what's wrong?"

She looked around, then leaned over, and in a low voice said, "I forgot my E at home. I left them on the dresser. Fuck." She paused. "I think I know a guy I can get some from, though..."

She pulled out her phone (she was the first girl in our circle to have a cellphone, the envy of all of us. Her parents bought it for her because they worried about her out late at night) and dialled. "Hey is this Jeff? Yeah? This is Caitlin, remember me, the St Francis girl from last month?" She blushed at whatever the reply was, and then "Yeah, I had fun too... I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tonight at Rez? Yeah? You're going? Cool! ...hey, do you happen to know where we can get some stuff as well? Me and my friend Sarah...Yeah, she was at the last party, the tall girl with the brown dreads... Okay, we can meet you, what's your address?" She quickly wrote it on the back of her hand, and hung up. Turned to me and smiled "Awesome, it's just off the next stop."

We got off at the chinook station, and walked (quickly) through the freezing night for about 20 minutes, to an apartment building. In the lobby, Caitlin called again, and shortly after that a guy came down to meet us. I recognized him from several previous parties, an older guy, good looking, short beard, hornrimmed glasses. Kind of nerdy. He broke into  huge grin seeing Caitlin, who gave him a hug and smacked his ass, then kissed him. I stood there awkwardly until he stuck out a hand and shook mine, and invited us to come up. We hopped into the elevator and got off on the 6th floor.

His apartment was pretty cool, he had a good stereo playing some trance techno, and a big couch and some of those bean-bag chairs. It was all furnished in old stuff from the 60s, but nice stuff, and the place was also nice and clean. I'd never dated a guy who had his own place, and looking around at Jeff's made me think that it might have it's benefits. He grabbed a couple of snapples out of the fridge for us, as we shucked out of our heavy winter clothes. He laughed to see us basically naked under our parkas and snow pants, and commented that now he felt overdressed. Disappearing into the bedroom, he came back with a pile of rave outfits, a baggie of pills, and a flask of blue liquid. He offered us the baggie, and Caitlin downed two pills and pocketed 5 more, I shook my head.

Jeff shrugged, "want some G for your snapple?" I wavered a bit... G was something I had always wanted to try, and gave in...

"Sure, I've never done it before, but I've always wanted to..." I trailed off "What the hell, first time for everything!"

Jeff measured out doses of G into our snapples, and I sipped mine. The taste was weird, kind of bitter, a little like soap. People always talked about how disgusting G tasted, but mixed with the snapple, it wasn't so bad. Jeff sorted through his outfits, trying to decide what to wear for the party, and me and Caitlin gave our opinions. Caitlin became more animated as her E took effect, and I could feel a soft warmth filtering into me, which I assumed was the G. It felt a bit like being drunk, but not exactly, I didn't feel clumsy, just giggly and a little bit lazy. As jeff tried on various shirts to go with the fun-fur pants we had picked out for him, I noticed how well built he was. He was lean, and not very broad, but he had solid muscles, and a nice six pack. His nipples were brown, and pretty big for a guy, and he had chest hair, which was something none of my boyfriends had. It was brown, and not very much of it, and it dwindled down into a line that vanished into his pants. I realized I was staring and looked away, but not before he noticed. He flushed a bit, and to cover it he spoke.

"Thing about G, Sarah, is you have to be careful how much you do, and it's really easy to do too much and get sleepy. So let us know if you feel sleepy, or if it starts to wear off... Oh, and don't drink anything. Alcohol, I mean. G and alcohol don't mix."

I nodded, leaning back on the couch with Caitlin. Eventually, we decided it was time to head out. Jeff decided to call a cab, and off we went. Caitlin was rolling pretty good now, sitting between me and Jeff in the back of the cab, her hands restless, stroking and petting both of us. Jeff glanced at me over her head, obviously wondering if I was uncomfortable. I grinned at him, feeling just fine about it. The G was really very nice, it mellowed me out, made me feel happy and safe. It didn't hurt that I felt a really good vibe off of Jeff. I was no stranger to creeps at raves, but I sensed that Jeff was a decent guy. It also didn't hurt that I was finding him increasingly sexy, and starting to think about how I was single again...

We got to the rave, got our wristbands, we insisted on paying for Jeff's cover, and walked in. Like most raves, this one was in an empty commercial building. Recent economic slumps had a lot of warehouse space empty, and it was easy to find a building manager willing to make a buck renting to ravers. The music was bouncing, and about a thousand people were milling around. Not much dancing yet, things were still building, so we bought some energy drinks from the bar, and headed over to the chill zone to chat. we settled in to a corner piled high with cushions and blankets and walled in blacklight posters and banners. I snuggled up against Caitlin.

Jeff leaned over "Hows your G feeling?" 

I thought about it. "It's fading a bit, but I like it!" 

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little bottle. Hiding it under his coat, I saw him measure some out. I handed him my energy drink and he squirted it in. I grinned thanks, and leaned over. "I should pay you for this" I whispered in his ear. He laughed and shook his head

"G is super cheap, even if I was selling it, it's only 50 cents a ml. And so far you have had only 5ml... Don't worry about it! I feel guilty letting you guys pay my ticket, so this helps make up for it" 

I felt an odd rhythm as I sipped my G. Suddenly I realized that Caitlin's leg was moving to a beat. Strangely though, it wasn't to the music. Idly, I looked over to realize that the two of them had their hands in each others laps under the blanket. They were fingering each other. I shivered a bit, suddenly very turned on. I twisted around so I could see them both. At first they didn't notice, but then Jeff saw me looking and abruptly stopped, embarrassed at being caught. I remember noticing how dark his eyes looked, with his pupils so big from the E. I shook my head quickly, reached out and pushed his hand back, leaning forward to say:

"It's okay, I don't mind!" For sure I didn't mind, I could feel a gush of wetness in my panties, I was so turned on. I glanced around, nobody was watching us, and slipped my own hand inside my skirt. Jeff stared, I stared back, and within 10 seconds of rough little rubs, I gasped quietly and came hard. The orgasm was amazing, the G seemed to extend it, and as I slowly came back to earth I could see that both Caitlin and Jeff were looking at me intently. I smiled at them. Suddenly I knew that tonight was going to be different. 

Edited by Sarah
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...

After my sudden, and very intense, orgasm I felt shaky, so I lay back against caitlin again, breathing hard and trying to focus. Suddenly I was gripped by incredibly strong feelings of lust, I wanted to get fucked in the worst way. I turned and snuggled into caitlins lap, and giggled when I felt a blanket drawn over me, hiding me from view. I looked up at caitlin, who grinned down at me, and opened the palm of her hand in front of my face. Laying on it were two orange pills, about the size and shape of aspirin, and as I stared at them I froze. I was so fucking horny, and I knew exactly what those pills were: They were license. If I took those pills, I knew they would strip away my inhibitions. I had watched what those pills did to my friends, things that now, suddenly, I was ready for. I blinked at caitlin, then looked over at Jeff. Both were watching me, eager to see my decision.

My tongue flickered out, and I lapped those two pills off Caitlin's palm like a puppy. They tasted bitter. I felt like Alice, just before she entered wonderland. I gulped, moth suddenly dry I swigged from my energy drink. I curled in tightly to Caitlin, and waited, wondering how I would know when the pills took effect.

I stayed curled against her for a few minutes, while Jeff got his fingers busy again, just a few inches from my face. I could smell the earthy scent of Caitlin's juices, feel the movement in her body as Jeff's hands moved over her cunt. Slowly and timidly, I inched my hand across Caitlin's lap and into Jeff's crotch. I could feel his cock there, hard under his silky hippy trousers. There was no underwear, just slippery silk and under it the thickest cock I had ever touched. I wrapped my hand around it, and began to stroke it through the fabric. His hand sped up on Caitlin, and I felt her shudder as she came. Suddenly Caitlin's hand joined mine, and both of us were stroking. 

It was dark, there in the chill zone, like always, and I knew from watching on former nights that the heaped pillows and furry blankets and rugs would hide an awful lot of behaviour, so when Caitlin's hand twisted into the hair at the nape of my neck, I knew what was coming. Firmly, she led my face over to Jeff's lap, as her other hand pulled the drawstring on his pants. I shivered in lust, a funny feeling in my belly, and opened my mouth like a good girl. She pushed down, and my mouth was filled with thick, hard, musky scented cock. Jeff's hip's flexed upwards as Caitlin's hand pressed firmly down, and I found myself instantly in deep throat mode. I gagged once, then got my shit together and pressed my nose into his slightly furry belly, while gulping my throat muscles on his cock. He shuddered, and I realized he was pumping a load into my throat. This was something I had never allowed before, a guy to cum inside me, in pussy or mouth, but in the moment all i felt was disappointment. I was so horny, and Jeff was already spent. The blowjob had lasted perhaps 20 seconds. It was both hot that he had cum so helplessly, but sad because I had hoped for more tonight.

I suckled at his cock, tasting the last spurts, because most of it had shot straight down my throat and into my stomach. It was good. a little salty, a little bitter, I slurped it up and gulped. Caitlin's hands stroked my head like a puppy,  and I wriggled in pleasure. She pulled my head off his wet cock, and bent down and kissed me. Hard, rough, her tongue busy, tasting Jeff's cum on my lips and breath. I know I moaned in pleasure, feeling waves of warmth wash through me. Distantly aware that this was the beginning of the drugs, my hands went down to my own cunt, which I found dripping.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

The music was pounding a slow rhythmic set of synths and drums, and I began to finger myself in time to it. I longed for penetration, as the whole world seemed to narrow down to the sensations I was feeling. The texture of my slick cunt was incredible, I could feel every fold of my lips, the tickle of my pubes against my wrist. Strangely, the pleasure was not confined to my clit, my fingertips were enjoying this as much as my cunt, in fact my entire skin was alive. I opened my eyes and looked upwards, to see Caitlin and Jeff kissing. I glanced sideways to see Jeff's cock standing up hard again, Caitlin's fingers stroking his ball sack as she pulled his face down onto hers. I pulled the blanket up higher, hiding them, and settled in to frantically fucking myself while I watched them make out. 

The orgasm was right there, I was on the edge of it, but it seemed like I couldn't reach it. I thrashed even harder into my cunt and was suddenly rewarded with a crash of sensation. I stopped, momentarily spent, the rug under me soaked, the scent of my own pussy filling the air. God, how was it that everyone in the rave didn't know what was going on? 

But of course the darkness, the piled fluffies, and the loud music hid a multitude of sins. I sighed, and settled back. I felt warm, and happy, the two sexy bodies I cuddled with were so intriguing. my hands wandered, finding Caitlin's cunt, and my fingers slipped inside her. Her legs parted as Jeff continued kiss her, biting her ears and throat, licking her lips. Caitlin's hips flexed to my hands and even over the music I heard her grunt suddenly as her hole clamped down on my fingers. A small gush of liquid followed it. I tasted it. Salty, sweet, something I wanted to get drunk on. All three of us laid back, and cuddled tight.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pulcish

Even though I completely abstain from "partying" in my personal life, and generally not one for chem stories, it's neat hearing your experiences and would love to hear more.

• 2 weeks later...

As I nestled into the tangle of our arms and legs, I could feel a warmth rising in me. I felt full and heavy, and most of all, I felt a strong urge to wrap myself around the other two. I wanted them inside me, I wanted to be inside them. I wanted to eat them up. I leaned up to Caitlin's ear and whispered

'Now I understand why you're such a whore! I want to play too!' 

Cailtin giggled 'Yeah? want to get slutty tonight, sarah?'

Yeah I did. I whisper in her ear

'come to the bathroom with me'

I disengage, straighten my clothes, and stand. Looking down at them I smile, blow a kiss at jeff and walk away to the bathrooms. I enter, lean on the counter and examine myself in the mirror. My pupils are huge, my lipstick is smeared. I jump as the door opens behind me. Caitlin. She grabs me by the nape of my neck, twists me around and kisses me hard, not stopping as more girls crowd into the bathroom. I sit on the counter, kissing back frantically, and feel hands on me. Opening my eyes, I see two more girls crowding beside caitlin with lusty eyes. They are stroking me, their hands travelling under my skirt finding me hot and wet. I moan as a finger brushes my asshole, then slips inside. Something burns there and I wriggle, but the finger pushes deeper. One of the girls, a short mohawked ginger whispers in caitlin's ear, and she laughes delightedly.

'Come find us in the chill zone, sweetie, ' caitlin tells her 'you can reap  what you have sewn!'

The mohawk laughs and leaves. My confusion is obvious. The burn in my ass changes to a rising warmth, it feels gooooood. I wonder idly if Jeff likes butt play, then blush at myself. What is happening to me,I wonder, as caitlin kisses hard again and the remaining girl drops to lap at my sopping cunt. I moan, hearing strangers come and go in the bathroom as I am groped and eaten in front of them like a wanton slut.

I am dragged into a cubicle, sat down. Told to pee. My head is spinning. The cubicle door opens, I stumble out and am led back to the chillzone, where I find Jeff, the mohawk girl, and several attractive guys chatting together. Weak at the knees, sopping in the cunt, I slump down against jeff, who puts a protective arm around me. Mohawk girl leans in,

'How's that bump treating you?'

I must look confused. She looks to Caitlin, who says

'I don't think she knows what you did'

'What??' I blurt, confused and so fucking horny I have a hard time not climbing on top of jeff.

'That burning in your ass? That was more drugs... They hit harder that way...'

I blush beet red.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1