confessions of a molly slut, how it started...

Sarah

Guest takingdeepanal
On 11/25/2017 at 4:04 AM, Pelops said:

Keep it coming, I've written a much longer autobiography (40,000 words or so) if you're interested.

If you would like to send a copy to me, let me know - and I will send you my e-mail address.

My head is spinning, and I feel flushed. I feel a simultaneous restless energy and a sort of lethargy. I want to fall backwards into the heaped pillows and blankets and roll around with all these pretty people. The girl with the ginger mohawk is staring intently at me, and I smile at her a little nervously. Now that I know she drugged me, that she slipped something inside me without asking, I should feel violated. Instead, though, I find myself wanting her. Wanting her to continue taking liberties with my body. Sudden;y I recognize in myself, for the first time, a desire to be submissive.

The girl with the mohawk leans in, her arm slips around my waist, pulling me to her. She is wiry, muscular, shorter than me. her hand traces up my spine, fingernails scraping the bare sweaty flesh just a little too hard. I gasp. Her hand finds the nape of my neck, twists in my dreadlocks, and tugs just enough to make me feel controlled. She twists her hand to tilt my face down to hers and begins to kiss me. Hard. Rough. Her mouth bruising on mine and her tongue teasing. Her other hand runs down my belly and under my skirt. I open my eyes to see we are being watched intently. A guy I don't know, short, nerdy looking is staring at the show, obviously aroused as fuck.

I shiver as the ginger pulls back

'I'm April'

I blush again to realize that this dirty girl, this slut, has fingered my ass, dosed me with drugs,  fingered me to an orgasm and kissed me in public before even introducing herself.

'I'm S-s-s-sarah', I say, suddeny realizing my teeth are chattering. I must look concerned because April leans in and whispers in my ear:

'Don't worry, sometimes your teeth chatter when you're coming up. It passes quickly' And as she says it, it starts to fade, but is replaced by a surge of desire. I want nothing more than to pleasure April. In fact, I want to pleasure all of them. Watching my eyes, April laughs out loud, and takes my hand to lead me onto the dance floor.

The next few hours are a blur, honestly. I dance with April, with Caitlin, with strangers, with people I know. I dance differently than usual, more slowly, and seeking out body contact. The highlight is when one guy, who is wearing a floor length fur coat from some thrift store, dances up to me and gives me a hug. The soft fur against my sweatslicked skin literally spins me into a shuddering orgasm right there on the dance floor. He grins at me, and loudly into my ear says:

'First time Rolling?' I nod, embarrassed, and he grins 'Lucky girl! First time is always the best, don't waste it!' He pulls me in for another hug and I moan and writhe my body against him. He spins away into the crowd after, and I look around, suddenly feeling the hours of dancing in my sore muscles and dripping sweat. I stumble off the floor and to the chill area, where I find my companions sitting in a circle and chatting. I collapse beside them, and Caitlin gives my dreads a tug, like cuffing a puppy's ears. I wriggle too, just like a puppy, instantly consumed with lust again. What the fuck is happening to me, I wonder, and why did I wait so long. Caitlin leans down and whispers in my ear;

'We're thinking about going back to the apartment to chill' I shiver, knowing what chill almost certainly means. 'But April (and April grins viciously at me) has a requirement' 

April's condition is that I must find a random guy and bring him with us. I must, she says, demonstrate my commitment to getting slutty tonight. I nod, eagerly, and leap up into the crowd. I quickly find fur coat guy and lean in 'Me and some friends are headed to chill, want to come with?' I stare at him, eyes begging, cunt wondering what his cock looks like, mouth wondering what his cum tastes like, and brain wondering if this is really a good idea. He nods, I take his hand and begin to lead him out of the crowd. Suddenly I stop. The nerdy guy who had stared so longingly at me is standing in front of me. Impulsively I ask him to join as well. He blushes, and I grin wickedly, deciding then and there that this little dweeb is about to have all his dreams come true.

I return to my friends with my two candidates in tow. April leans in

'Two at once, Sarah? Who would have thought such a good girl could turn so bad'

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Cabs are called, it turns out 12 people are coming. Me, Caitlin, and April. Jeff, of course, and Nerdy boy. A couple girls I don't know, Jillian and Alicia, Fur coat guy, and a few more, including one of the DJs from earlier in the evening, A burly black guy from LA who is probably in his 30s. He's chatting with April and looking me over, and I realize with a thrill that she is most certainly offering me to him. I love the idea.

The first cab arrives, and Jeff, Caitlin, April and I pile in. I am quiet as we drive back, mind racing about what is to come, trying to codify, to establish boundaries. I remember wondering to myself what my limits should be, and I remember resenting myself for resisting the pull of complete recklessness. I needn't have bothered.

We tumble out of the cab, and into the elevator. April and Jeff are talking about bumping me, debating between more mdma and something called 2cb. I shiver, noting nobody is consulting me!

In the apartment, April hands me a snapple and is holding a little pink pill. I look meekly at her, and reach out to take the tablet. She stops me. 

'No sarah, this follows the last one' I blink at her 'You know, on the end of my finger?' I blush, and look around. Caitlin and Jeff are making out on the couch, ignoring us. 'Turn around, Sarah, and get down on you knees.'

Dumbly I comply, and I feel her hands flip up my skirt. Her fingers hook into my underwear, and pull them down and off. I gasp as her tongue suddenly touches my ass. I wriggle, nobody has ever done this before! She is licking my hole, with my cheeks spread wide. I moan with a mixture of pleasure and shame. My ass is becoming slippery and finally her fingers begin to stroke and probe. She spits on me, addling lubrication, and her fingers slide inside. She must be slipping the pill in, and sure enough I feel a slight burning just like before. 

I hear voices and realize the rest of our party is arriving, but April doesn't stop. In fact, she slides additional fingers inside my sopping wet cunt and begins to expertly finger me. This 90lb girl has me twisting like a hand puppet on her busy fingers as I grunt and very obviously cum. I hear a delighted female giggle, and Jillian and Alicia join me on the couch. April slaps my ass hard, and to the two girls says;

'Keep the little slut busy, and make sure that pill stays up her pretty little ass!'

I am flustered, and also strangely pleased that April called my ass pretty. That urge to submit to her hasn't gone away, and I resolve to try and give her anything she wants. Me, a straight girl who had never kissed a girl before today. Alicia is a curvy little blond creature, I recognize her from previous raves, she likes to dance with glowsticks and other props. Right now, she lies back on the couch beside me. Jillian picks me up, and positions me on top of Alicia, and pushes my face into her crotch. I gasp, as Alicia's mouth closes on my cunt and she begins to eat me. The scent of her sweaty cunt, musky from hours of dancing, fills my whole world, and suddenly my entire existence depends on getting this wriggly little butterball to cum under my mouth. I've never eaten pussy before, but I already know I love it.

Alicia's legs are up around my ears, so I can't see much, but I know everyone must be watching. Someone, it must be Jillian, is rubbing something slippery into my ass. I feel her pushing it inside, and looking up and back (before she sternly pushes my back down into pussy, where I belong) I see she has a can of crisco and is pushing pieces of it inside me. It feels so good, although I have never done any kind of anal play before this. I moan and wriggle on her fingers.

I don't know how long it takes, but Alicia shudders and bucks her hips up at me in orgasm. I thrill with pride, and pause and distantly hear Jillian and April complimenting me. Well, actually they call me a good little slut, but for me right now there is no higher praise.

I am pulled up and off, and I blink. The room looks strange. It seems softer somehow, and the colours seem brighter. The lights seem to pulse a bit in time to the music. And the music seems to be winding into me, and stirring me up. I am suddenly very conscious that it's been a long time since I was last fucked.

I look around the room. People are chatting, Caitlin is making out with Jeff, Alicia and April and Jillian are whispering together and obviously planning some devilry. I shudder and stumble to the bathroom

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/22/2017 at 3:15 PM, degenerateraver said:

pretty sure we know each other... pm me? if i am right, alex has unfinished business with your ass...

I'd seriously love you you introduce me to Sarah ...

• 1 year later...