BreedingTop71

Why do you want to get pozzed?

Many, including myself, say that we are just fucking bare, enjoying the cum.  However, are we subconsciously chasers?  I have no idea.

I have very few opportunities to fuck.  So, when I do, I want to enjoy it to the max.

Because of my age and blindness, I just feel, if it happens, it happens.  What will I do then?  I most likely won't be able to get the proper medical care that I need.  So, Iwill most likely die.

I can't say that will be a major loss.  I have the same attitude if I were to get cancer.  I definitely wouldn't have the chemo or radiation that would be prescribed, just to prolong my life.

As for wanting to pass it along, I do admit, it would be hot to give it to a guy who was 1,000 percent willing to take it.

That's my two cents worth.

• Like 1

for my poz tops orgasm... as a masochistic sub btm , i am obsessed with pleasing my tops n making them n there cock feel good . surely a top mans cock n cumload  that is blown into my cunt when im pozzed is way more important that the fact im pozzed , if he gets even more excited knowing his pleasure is my death sentance , i still want to have him n need his infection 

Well I'm not an active bug chaser (yet?) I'm just a reckless barebacker. I don't think I'm ever going to deliberately set up a fuck to try and catch it. Maybe I will stop at some point, and start taking protection.

But currently the way I see it, PRep and HIV are both one pill a day, which is a chore, but I can't be bothered to do that chore until I have to. 

Also it's fairly obvious some of us just like it because it's nasty, right? I was always a sheltered mummy's boy and maybe I want something to take that away permanently, and have a permanent "keepsake" of my time being a disgusting trashbag slut who will fuck anything as long as it's at least half-hot.

• Upvote 1

May have answered and replied to this sometime back, but for myself, it's become and age and sign of the times thing for me. I've never really actively chased, but have been a BB bottom for most of my life ever since being broken in and trained back in my mid 20's. Guess I've been lucky over the years, but have also been careful most of the time and tried to screen the guys that fucked me, the best that could be done in the situations. This in itself has caused me to loose out on a lot of good encounters over the years.

I've been married twice in my time, but also maintained being a bottom for the guys when the urges came about, so that is another of the reasons I tried to stay careful over the years. While still legally married to the second fem, we have been physically separated now for over twelve years and there is no chance that we are going to be getting back together again. With that separation also came the chance and reality that I could really become the individual that I had always longed and felt I was meant to be.

I've always had the feelings and desires and was attracted more to men than females, but just never could admit it in my earlier years.  Also growing up back in those years, it was still quit an ordeal and outrage being brought out of the closet as being a homosexual, so I, as with a great deal many more, was subdued into a lifestyle that was totally wrong for who I was, but also being forced into trying to maintain the image for societies sake.

Now at my age and with societies more social acceptance of the gay communities, after the separation from the second wife and no desires to ever be with another female, it came to reality for me that it was time to move on and really become the person that I was meant to be all my life. I realize it's a bit late in life to catch up with most things that I've missed out on over the years, but I still have a few years left to enjoy being who I am and what I really desire and should have been enjoying all my life.

Finally as for being homosexual and enjoying bare backing so much and the way it was naturally meant to be, I came to the conclusion and decided to let down all the shields and worries and begin taking BB with a no questions asked policy and allow nature to take it's course no matter what it may be and to enjoy it no matter what.  If it is meant to be that I become poz, then so be it, I will deal with or not deal with it and go with whatever nature has intended for me.

I've actually become comfortable with the ideas and thought that maybe over all these years of being so safe and careful, maybe it was actually meant to be, for me to become pozzed long before now and I have actually been defying natures destiny that was meant for me. It's with that thought that I decided to go out and open up and take any and all cock and cum and let nature decide my true fate.

• Like 1

I am moving away from the title of chaser, personally. I feel its the thrill and the rush of taking such a dangerous risk, coupled with sex. The adrenalized feeling of fear, anxiety, and being sexually turned on, is the ultimate rush. I no longer feel I want to actually get HIV, yet, I am now ready to deal with the consequences if it does happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Homo60 said:

May have answered and replied to this sometime back, but for myself, it's become and age and sign of the times thing for me. I've never really actively chased, but have been a BB bottom for most of my life ever since being broken in and trained back in my mid 20's. Guess I've been lucky over the years, but have also been careful most of the time and tried to screen the guys that fucked me, the best that could be done in the situations. This in itself has caused me to loose out on a lot of good encounters over the years.

I've been married twice in my time, but also maintained being a bottom for the guys when the urges came about, so that is another of the reasons I tried to stay careful over the years. While still legally married to the second fem, we have been physically separated now for over twelve years and there is no chance that we are going to be getting back together again. With that separation also came the chance and reality that I could really become the individual that I had always longed and felt I was meant to be.

I've always had the feelings and desires and was attracted more to men than females, but just never could admit it in my earlier years.  Also growing up back in those years, it was still quit an ordeal and outrage being brought out of the closet as being a homosexual, so I, as with a great deal many more, was subdued into a lifestyle that was totally wrong for who I was, but also being forced into trying to maintain the image for societies sake.

Now at my age and with societies more social acceptance of the gay communities, after the separation from the second wife and no desires to ever be with another female, it came to reality for me that it was time to move on and really become the person that I was meant to be all my life. I realize it's a bit late in life to catch up with most things that I've missed out on over the years, but I still have a few years left to enjoy being who I am and what I really desire and should have been enjoying all my life.

Finally as for being homosexual and enjoying bare backing so much and the way it was naturally meant to be, I came to the conclusion and decided to let down all the shields and worries and begin taking BB with a no questions asked policy and allow nature to take it's course no matter what it may be and to enjoy it no matter what.  If it is meant to be that I become poz, then so be it, I will deal with or not deal with it and go with whatever nature has intended for me.

I've actually become comfortable with the ideas and thought that maybe over all these years of being so safe and careful, maybe it was actually meant to be, for me to become pozzed long before now and I have actually been defying natures destiny that was meant for me. It's with that thought that I decided to go out and open up and take any and all cock and cum and let nature decide my true fate.

I can relate to all of this post. I have never been married,  but have had several long term relationships with women. I finally decided to give up the idea of being bi and embrace that I am gay. There is no doubt about my like of sex with men. I have played safe with men, only doing JO and oral. Not long ago I decided to start fucking and realized that the only way I wanted to do it was bareback. Of course this means the possibility of having sex with a HIV+ guy and my getting infected. At this stage in my life I have decided that becoming poz is OK. I'm not going to chase, but let the natural chain of events lead me to a variety of POZ men, both undetectable and not on meds. The truth is I want to become poz, get it over with. Become a versatile poz guy.

• Upvote 2

sounds like a good enough reason to me, I just want the feeling of  mainly POZ tops  breeding this willing cunt  

43 minutes ago, BiTakenItBare said:

I am moving away from the title of chaser, personally. I feel its the thrill and the rush of taking such a dangerous risk, coupled with sex. The adrenalized feeling of fear, anxiety, and being sexually turned on, is the ultimate rush. I no longer feel I want to actually get HIV, yet, I am now ready to deal with the consequences if it does happen.

There is an incredible thrill-rush to the idea of taking a poz load. It is something I have decided I want to experience. You are absolutely right in saying it is the ultimate rush.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, KMMPaGuy said:

There is an incredible thrill-rush to the idea of taking a poz load.

I recognize that thrill you are talking about, but I guess my survival instinct kicks in so chasing has never become a fetish for me. What turns me on instead is to whore-out HIV-negative bottoms willing to take a lot of risk.

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

I recognize that thrill you are talking about, but I guess my survival instinct kicks in so chasing has never become a fetish for me. What turns me on instead is to whore-out HIV-negative bottoms willing to take a lot of risk.

Nice role.

On 1/11/2018 at 6:41 PM, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

Well since whore faggots like me cant get pregnant when a man cums in me, the next best thing is taking his poz babies in my ass :D

Well i said that as the reason in one post and still holds true^ :D

But also, i would consider that their is probably a lot of willing poz guys wanting to breed and convert a neg faggot. I want to fulfill their desires of giving someone healthy (like me) their toxic seed. And i do acknowledge that its risky...but real men's needs always come over faggot's like mine and i honestly believe this.  i also find it hot that a POZ guy only sees me as NOTHING but a  faggot hole to convert, and does not worry about me after i been diagnosed with his gift.

Im at the point in my life where i acknowledge that my Sole purpose in life is to be NOTHING but a vessel to be filled up with real men's cum and piss til i get gifted. Plus getting pozzed is like the ultimate branding/badge of being a Slut.

• Upvote 1

none of the explanations make sense .. it is plain stupid to wanna get poz . with prep you can effectively prevent it ... its not an inevitable outcum of being a cumdump now with prep.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WildBottominLA said:

none of the explanations make sense .. it is plain stupid to wanna get poz . with prep you can effectively prevent it ... its not an inevitable outcum of being a cumdump now with prep.. 

what about all this stuff i have herd about some resistant strain that prep cannot stop which is spreading more and more out there...

I was never actively a chaser, but I only barebacked...so I knew the risks involved. I didn't get the pleasure of enjoying my pozzing; I was stealthed. Went for quite a while not knowing I had HIV until I was in a truck accident and they were concerned about my white blood cell count and did an HIV test. When I was diagnosed I had AIDS. VL of 187,000 and a CD4 of 125. I was devastated to say the least. But I got a fantastic HIV counselor, who hooked me up with an incredible Doctor and 90 days later: VL of 75 and CD4 of 225. No longer had AIDS, but not out of the woods by any means. Now, years later, I am undetectable and my CD4 is ever rising. But now for some reason my need for sex with men i KNOW to be POZ is incredibly high. It's about all I crave now. Undetectable is fine, but if you are positive...I'm yours to do with as you please. I know the chances of cross infection are low as long as I continue to take my meds on a regular basis...maybe that is the reason. But ever since I had the first Man I knew was POZ cum inside me, I've never looked back. There is a huge thrill and a bit of danger I guess...but when he makes me beg for his Toxic load...I'm in fag heaven. 

Becoming HIV poz wasn't a plan for me, but I live with it and deal with it as well as I can...I know I sure don't speak for others. So that's my two cents....Carry on!

• Upvote 1

The risk aspect shouldn't be discounted.As a very young man the question was always if a man would respond to my interest...my crotch watching or licking my lips at him in the mens room, all the things I did with my heart pounding hoping he would take notice and know he could have his way with me.The same excitement plays out today with my chasing.Can I get a poz man's interest,and get him thinking about fucking me and blowing a toxic load into me?Can I get him to WANT that...to crave it?Its a high stakes game I am playing and I can win AND lose.Can handle the life of a poz man if that happens.:)

• Upvote 1