Anonymous Craigslist loads in my Honolulu hotel room

I was in Honolulu a few days ago for work. Early in the afternoon I placed an ad on Craigslist, stating that I was going to unlock my hotel room door, close the draperies, turn off the lights and take all anonymous loads that walked into my room. In addition to getting emails directly from CL, I had posted my KIK address and had hidden my cell number into the ad. As soon as my ad appeared, I started getting responses. The first guy was a young str8 kid that said he was nearby. He told me that he wanted the room dark. An eye mask or something tied over my eyes. He wanted me on my knees and wanted me to suck him off. But, he didn't want to be seen. I told him I had a sleep mask. I would do as he asked. I'd be on my knees with the sleep mask over my eyes. I gave him my room number, and within 5 minutes, I heard the door open, close and his zipper was being unzipped in front of me. I opened my mouth and he put his soft cock into my mouth. I sucked on his cock as it slowly hardened in my mouth. Soon, he backed up and sat on the edge of the bed. He guided me over to him and I continued to suck on him. Then he removed his pants and underwear giving me better access to his cock and balls. I licked his balls and licked under his balls. 

"Will you lick my ass? I've never been rimmed." he said.

I lifted his legs and licked his hole. He moaned loudly and lifted his knees to his chest. I licked and flicked my tongue across his young, straight hole. I gave him about 5 minutes of mouth to ass pleasure, then went back to licking and sucking on his balls. Then wrapped my lips around his cock again. By now, he was so turned on, he soon was filling my mouth with his hot load of cum. 

In true str8 boy fashion, he quickly got up. Put his pants and shoes back on and was out the door in less than a minute. 

I checked my messages and had several more responses. I messaged both of them. The first response was from a young black guy in his mid 20's that was staying in the same hotel. He told me he was str8 and with his girlfriend. She was out shopping and he wanted to come to my room. He also wanted it completely dark, my ass up on the bed, my face buried in the pillow. He didn't want me to see him.  I gave him my room number and told him to push the door open, I'd be on the bed as he asked. He said he'd be at my room in 2 or 3 minutes. 

The other guy said he was 20 minutes away. I gave him my room number and told him to just push on the door and come in when he got here. 

I positioned myself on my knees, on the edge of the bed, my ass facing the door. As he said, in just a few minutes I heard the door open and close. I felt his finger rub my asshole as I heard him pull his cock from his zippered pants. He spit on my hole a couple of times and spit on his cock. Then he pushed up into me in one quick thrust. I had no idea who or what he looked like. His cock felt fairly large, but not too thick. But, he was truly hard as a rock. That's one thing I really love about young top guys. Their cocks get hard as steel. He slapped my ass a few times as he pounded me. I tried to milk his cock with my ass as he fucked me. After about 5 or 6 minutes of his fucking me, he now grabbed me around the waist and slammed deeply into me. Soon he grunted a couple of times as he filled my ass with it's first load of the day. As soon as he came, he pulled from me, zipped up and was out my door. I tried to catch a glance of him as he was leaving my room, but all I could see was a guy wearing a hoodie sweatshirt exiting my room. 

I checked my messages and there was a message from one of my "former regulars" that fucked me a lot when I used to travel to Honolulu on a regular basis. I gave him my room number. He said he'd be there within the hour. Just as I finished replying to my "former fuck buddy" I heard my room door open.

I quickly assumed my position on the edge of the bed. I soon felt someone feeling up my ass and feeling my wet hole. He slapped his cock against my hole a few times as he stroked his cock to harden it. Then he pushed his cock up into me. The load of cum the black kid put in me left me well lubed for his cock to slide deeply into me. He fucked me for  a few minutes, then pulled from me and completely removed his shorts and underwear. Then slammed back up into me and resumed fucking me. He soon pushed me further up on the bed and put me in several positions. He finally had me on my side as he laid behind me and fucked me hard and deep. It wasn't until he had cum inside me and began to dress that I got a view of him. He looked like he was in his mid 40's. He had a military haircut and when he began to dress, he was putting on green boxers, like the Army guys wear. He also had dog tags on. So, obviously he was a soldier at the local Army base. 

Soon after the soldier had left, my former fuck buddy came into the room. He completely undressed and I began to suck him to get him hard. Once he was fully hard, I asked him to fuck me. He put his face up to my ass and licked my hole. "Damn, Dave", you've got some cum in you, already", he said. 

"Yup! Two loads, actually", I said.
He hungrily licked my hole and tried to eat as much cum from my hole as he could get. Then he put his cock to my hole and slid up into me. He fucked me doggy style for a few minutes, then he told me to get on my back and he fucked me in that position for awhile. When he was ready to cum he pulled out of me and told me to open my mouth. He began to spray his cum all over my face, chest and into my mouth. He had quite a large load to cover me with. He came, dressed and was out my door in just a few minutes. 

I checked messages again and had 2 new messages. There was a message from a young guy. He said he was nearby and wanted to seed my hole. I gave him my room number and he said he'd be there in about 5 minutes. 

The second message was from the black guy that had fucked me an hour earlier. He said he enjoyed the fuck and if I wanted a second load from him, he could come now. I messaged him back and told him I had someone coming over now to fuck me. I told him he could come now and share my ass with the other guy. Or he could wait a bit. It was up to him. But, I told him the door was still unlocked, just come in  and fuck me. 

True to his word, the young kid showed up. I sucked him till he was hard, then I climbed onto the edge of the bed and he began to fuck me. While he was fucking me the door opened again and I assumed it was the black guy again. The kid fucking me pulled out of me and I could hear him sucking on the black guys cock. Then I heard the black guy tell the kid to get off his cock, he wanted to fuck me. I felt the black guys familiar cock slide back up into me. Again, he was slapping my ass as he fucked. I could hear the kid sucking on the black guys nipples as he fucked me. I couldn't see any of this, but it was a turn on knowing that the two guys were both turned on. The black guy fucked me about 10 minutes, before he groaned again and filled me with his second load. He pulled from me and I felt the young kid slide his shorter, but very thick and hard cock up into me. As the kid began to fuck me, I heard the black guy leaving my room. The young kid was really turned on and he only took a few minutes of fucking me, before he was moaning and unloaded his balls deep into me. 

By now, I was hungry and getting tired. I removed my ad from Craigslist and headed out to get something to eat and then came back to the hotel to take a nap. After those fucks, I slept well for a few hours, dreaming of the unseen cocks that had filled my ass the previous few hours. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 17

• 1 month later...