The Red Bull

I was out of town on business. Of course, I stopped in at the baths. It was half price lockers and rooms that night. So even though it was a weeknight, the place was packed. I had a lot of fun. Sucked a couple of cocks, got fucked by a so-so guy...just to get things going, and fucked a couple of willing holes in the steam room. But I held my nut. Still, I was feeling very randy and my inhibitions, if I had any by that point, were fully suppressed.

I had just finished fucking a boy and headed to the shower. And there he was...barrel chested, massive arms, broad shoulders, a bit shorter than me, red hair, blue eyes, MAJOR beard, and random tattoos EVERYWHERE that seemed to float above his pale skin. Stunning. And the fucker had a damn thick fucktool hanging between his legs and HUGE balls. Just scorching hot. He was standing there in the shower rinsing off and chatting-up who I assume was either his buddy or his most recent fuck.

I wasted no time. None. Too much competition around for me to play it cool. He didn't even see me walk into the shower area. I walked directly up to him and grabbed his fat swinging meat. He turned to me. And before he could say a damn thing, I leaned in close, eye to eye, and said "Room 221...NO LIMITS. ANYTHING you fuckin want!".  I held his cock and his gaze for a moment longer, letting him know I meant what I said. The look in his eyes and the feel of his fuckpole told me my message had been received. I turned and walked away before he could say a word.

I went back to my room and waited. Stroking my cock in anticipation. I didn't have to wait long before he walked in, his towel dropped to the floor and so did I. I hit my knees and sucked his beautiful thick meat. He seemed to like it, but it wasn't getting him too hard. 

Abruptly, he turned around, put one foot up on the mattress and parted his ass. NOT what I had expected. But OK. I started licking his freshly washed fuckhole. Pink, tender, and oh so warm. I rarely eat ass, but this guy made me want it. (His being freshly washed certainly helped.)

"Fuck, man - put it in me" he growled. OK...not what I was looking for, but also not a problem. As I had laid down some good spit and I was rock hard, I slid right in and pushed my entire weight against his. Be began cursing me. Actually growling. Ordering me to get on with it. Commanding me fuck him. So I did. Oh yeah...I did...

I fucked him standing, bent over, legs up and a couple of other ways I cant even remember. And as I fucked him he became super hard. All the while cursing me out like a sailor. The more I long dicked him, the filthier his language, and the harder he got. And I mean, that cock was hard as steel - a nine inch wrecking bar.

Suddenly, he ripped himself away from me. Quite violently, really. Then pulled me up to him. There was fire in his eyes. “Gonna pound your fuckin’ cunt!”. He spit those words at me. “Understand?!”, it was NOT a question. He smacked me hard across the face. I was stunned for a moment. He took control of my body; with absolute authority he pushed me to my knees on the rack. “Gonna split your fuckin pussy!”, he hissed as he brought his cock up my crack. I had no time to lube his cock or my hole. In a hot second he punched himself into me and was all-out pounding my hole from behind with THE HARDEST DAMN COCK I've ever taken. Sweat providing the only lube I would get.

I was breathless. Overwhelmed. Pinned down by his steel rod pistoning into me without mercy, I flailed under him. He got loud - I got loud. He got louder. My senses were overwhelmed. I was sweating like I never had. The room was an oven. I opening the door. I was getting the fuck of my life and I needed to be seen...seen being used like meat. The doorway quickly filled with admirers. “Game On, Fuckhole!”, he sneered wickedly at me as his holewrecking intensifed.

And he absolutely ravaged, RAVAGED, my cunt...viciously fucking me. Urgently, savagely - like a piece of meat - he yelled out “You like this, fuckhole? You like being used like a BITCH?!” He was a man posessed. He was assaulting my hole. Angry fucking with a vengeance I had never experienced. I fought to catch my breath. He slapped my ass - HARD. This was an animal charging up my hole. A force of nature, unstoppable. His rail splitter destroying my cunt.

"THIS WHAT YOU WANT? THIS HOW YOU NEED IT?!”, he yelled.

“Yeah...yeah...use it...take me...breed me...”, I stammered. My hole being absolutely wrecked.

”Oh you’re gonna get it, fuckhole....and you’re gonna get SOOO MUCH MORE!” 

As those words passed his lips, a long string of precum practically poured out of my turgid cock. I moaned at the prospect of this animal charging up my cunt. 

“Do it, fucker! Do it! CHARGE ME UP!!” I cried...I begged. 

”You want it?! YOU WANT MY TOXIC LOAD, FUCKHOLE?!” I could tell he was barely holding it back.

”DO IT, FUCKER! PAINT MY GUTS! POZ. MY. FUCKIN. CUNT!”

That’s all he needed. He dug his fingers into my flesh and he let loose an primal yell as he filled my wrecked pussy with his toxic load. Over and over he spasmed and spunked inside me. He churned his cream into me. Then he leaned in and growled in my ear, “I just fuckin’ POZZED your ass”.

And that’s all it took - for the first time (in a long time) I shot a hands free load. Mind blown. I was gone. We, both of us, fell onto the rack - panting. My hole destroyed and distended. Wrecked.

Beleive it or not, a smattering of applause came from the half dozen of so men watching at the door. We both had forgotten about them. 

“Thank you...thank you...don’t forget to tip your waitress!”, I announced as I closed the door. We had a really good laugh at that. An honest hearty bellylaugh. He was smiling sweetly through the thicket of his beard. The demon that had destroyed my hole was gone. The fire in his eyes was quenched - now a beautiful cool blue. My god he was beautiful. He pulled me against him.

We lay there catching our breath. He ran his fingers on my wrecked, distended pussy...making me moan...making me whimper. We chatted awhile. Turns out; he is a natural top, actually hates  getting fucked. His cursing me out? Not a show. But he can only get hard enough to fuck if he's been fucked first. Takes all kinds, huh? I told him how hot he looked in the shower, how fucking majestic his cock is, and how awesome a fucker he is. He actually blushed at that. This bull of a man BLUSHED at a compliment. Wow.

All the while, his finger circled my pussylips...absently...like he owned it. And in fairness, he had every right to do so, for this bull of a man had claimed it like NO man ever had. He told me about his tats. He said he liked to my no nonsense attitude and complimented me for not pussying out on my no limits promise. That he rarely got to go balls out savage like he just had with me. He said that sheepishly. I thanked him for the recharge. He liked hearing that. 

After awhile, we stood...there was that awkward moment when he was about to leave. And then, he leaned in and kissed me for the first and only time...tenderly. His hand, that earlier had felt like a vise, softly caressing my face. It was a sublime moment. And then I watched as he walked down the hall, his towel draped over his right shoulder...the bare bulbs overhead causing his red hair to intermittently blaze, and his perfect white cheeks to glow as he passed under each one before turning the corner and disappearing. Neither of us asked the others’ name.  

I still think of my Red Bull.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 15

• 3 months later...

....one reason why I love going to the Bathhouse (sauna) ...no long chit chat ...typing on your phone or computer...

you come - you see - you conquer and be filled up with loads from horny fuckers... 

• 5 years later...