7 November: Dutchdelights Loads Challenge: Munich edition

Guest Dutchdelight

Guest Dutchdelight

Travelling ?Dutch power bottom cum dump, that loves ALL cocks ....taking Seed in a my hotelroom close to Deutsche Eiche Sauna. No entrance fee.

Wenn?? TUESDAY NOVEMBER 7th

From 4.00 pm- late night, until last guy unload his seed?. I will be the only bottom.

I want guys who want to unload down my silky bubble butt. Only come with 1 goal; to give me your load. This hole will be WET!! All sizes accepted and Well Hung +++ .

Come  and go,  break from work or hang out and load me a few times. Very experienced at these, host parties regularly over Europe and USA and had some great ??times there with lots of loads donated in my ass. Hosted one in Munich last july and took 23 loads there. Totally genuine.

Hard cocks wanted. (Big) Loads wanted.  I want to take as many loads as I can . All loads might be tallyed on my ass with a marker. Address given the Day of the Party . Bring poppers if you like .??

See also: www.dutchdelight.eu

DO DUTCH DELiGHT in MUNICH!!

• 1 month later...