My first breeding was a lucky find through Craigslist. I had always fantasized about being bred by a big black bull. The more interesting part was the role play fantasy I had thought out. I got it all typed up and posted. A couple days went by with no answer and I had almost given up hope. I had figured that my weight had turned people off. I'm not huge, 257 lbs, but still, I was self conscious. It was weird because I liked being talked dirty to about my weight during sex. I get off to guys calling me their chubette, or cow. On the third day, my luck changed. A guy named Mike sent me a relpy telling me that he loved my fantasy and would love to be a part of it. He said he would do his best to make it come true. So we set up a date and I waited. Part of my fantasy was to do it outside and in the woods. Creepy, I know, right? But we were both down. There I stood, burning a joint, I waited in my big back yard wearing nothing but my long black coat, butt plug inserted. Finally at about 2 am, Mike pulled in the driveway. He came around back and met me, grinning from ear to ear. He had already been smoking lol. We introduced ourselves and shared the joint. I asked him if I could see what he would be filling me up with momentarily and he smiled. He stuck the joint in his mouth and from the light of his phone, I saw him pull out an 8 inch clock about as girth as an extra large bratwurst. I was so excited. I had been masturbating with big dildos for a while. It was then that I revieled to him that I had never been with a guy before. He smiled, put one arm around me and pulled me in close, rubbing the head of his glorious cock against my chubby belly. I hadn't realized how tall he was until now. He was 6'4 and I'm 5'11. He was chiseled too. Damn. He just put one arm around back of my jacket, pulled me in for a kiss and gently pulled out my buttplug. I moaned in ecstasy. He smiled and said "Don't worry Big Bessie, I'll take good care of you." I smiled and said ok. He asked if I was ready as I finished the joint. I said yes and told him where I wanted him. He walked over behind some bushes and I backed into the shadows of the trees. I took a deep breath and arched my back, stood up on my tip toes and put on my best regal face, then I walked out into the moonlight. Slowly, Mike emerged from the bushes, now naked and approached me... and then proceeded to completely fulfill my fantasy and then some.  "Good evening my queen," he said. "Good evening, sir" I replied. "Where is your husband this evening?"

"He is away until the next full moon." He smiles. ".... Good" 

He then walks up, opens my coat, reaches inside with both hands and grabs my ass. 

"Sir," I protest. "What are you do-" he interrupts me with his tongue as he starts to lick my face and kiss me. He slides one finger in my lubed ass and I moan through his kisses. He stops just long enough to say "You're my queen now." He kisses me again, gently this time, I put up less protest this time. He then turns me around and runs one hand up to my belly and then he starts to rub his hand all over it. He kisses my neck and whispers in my ear "You are ripe for children... MY children. Tonight we will lay together and I will give you my seed. You will carry my children and be my queen." He then pulled me closer against him and kissed my neck. "Do you hear me, cow?" He asked. "Your utters *squeezes my tits* will fill with milk and your belly will swell and when you look down and see that cute jelly belly of yours has grown, you'll know that you're with a real king and you're carrying his baby like a good hoe." He kisses me again and quickly pulls up the back of my jacket. I look back at him and say "You're no king of mine." He laughs and said "Let's let your pussy decide." He then slides his cock up and down my ass crack as he pours on more lube. I moan in anticipation of that big cock I had seen. "There we go." He says as he pops the head of his cock in my and I gasp. "See? You already like it, don't you?"

"My... my father would call me a whore." I whimper. 

"I'm your daddy now, my queen. And you can be my little whore. Now get that plump rump of yours over here. I'm about to Make you smile" He was rubbing my belly again. "Are you ready to be my queen?" He didn't wait for my answer, he just gently slip all the way to his shaft into my ass. I had taken bigger dildos, so it didn't really hurt, but oh my god, it was so amazing. Warm, thick and throbbing this god like big black cock was inside me and it was going to dump a load of cum in my fat ass. I moaned heavily. Taking it all in. He pulled out slowly and pushed right back into my gaped hole. "You see?" He said. "You can't tell it no, can you? You know deep down you want this. You want me to fuck you. You want to have my baby and be a chunky little slut. You want to do nothing all day except take this big dick. You know you want to be my cum dump, my fuck toy.  Good news is, I'll play with you all day and wear this ass out." I look back and try to fight the fact that I'm actually enjoying this, I say "Just who do you think you are, fucking me in the ass like this? I am the queen and my add is not for you and I am certainly not carrying your children." He chuckled and continued."This will be your life *slowly pumping my ass whilst I moan* your ass is ONLY for fucking and it is mine." Finally, I pull away and run into the woods while I listen to him laughing behind me. I see the canopy up ahead where I put the big air mattress hours earlier. I make the left turn and then I'm stuck. I had run right into the mud (quicksand) that I had set up that day. "Oh no, quicksand!" I exclamation. He came trotting up behind me and chuckled before helping me out of the quicksand that had been up to my knees. We helped wipe me off and he then kissed me again. "You saved my life" I said. "I suppose I should thank you in some way. But I just simply can't have your children." He smiled and held me. "He is not your husband anymore, I am. You are mine now. I will take you back to my village and you will be my prize." He took my by the hand and lead me to the canopy and onto the bed where he sat me on his lap. "You are to be my concubine. You will now live for fucking and carrying my children. When I saw you in the moonlight, all plump and beautiful. But you are a whore for coming into the Forrest at night without clothes. You wanted this all along. And because you were unfaithful to your husband, a whore's life you shall live forever." He began to finger me again. He smiled at him. "Well, it can't be all bad. That cock filling my fat ass forever, I think I would look cute if I was all preggers." He smiled back. "As do I my plump princess. Are you ready to become my queen now?" I leaned into his kiss this time. "Take me away and fill me forever, my king." I said. He put me on mt back and buried his tongue in my ass, grabbing my legs while he ate me out. I moaned and moaned like the little slut I am. He the. Climbed up next to me and positioned me on top, facing his legs.... I started to ride him. He was so deep. I rode him forever. We changed positions so many times before he stopped and held me close and said "I'm about to cum, Bessy. I will cum inside you and then you will become pregnant with my child. Your belly will swell and you'll lactate as I said. You will be a complete bimbo and a slut but you will be mine. You will be my fat queen of sex. Your ass will clap for me and you will be fully mine." He rubbed my belly and suckled my tit. "I'm ready. This fat hussy and this deep ass is yours, daddy. Give this bitch your baby." He kissed me and Rolex me over on top of him, but facing away from him. He then hooked my legs and stood up, cradling me... he slowly lowered me down onto his glorious cock. It was as if my ass wanted it and just opened for him. He began giving me deep, heavy pumps. I moaned harder with every pump. I growled "That's right, dump it in my guts, daddy!" . I started to feel something twitch in my ass and then he pushed himself all the way in and thats when I felt it... warm globs of cum dumping deep in my ass, filling my belly with his seed. "I can feel it," I said. "I'm pregnant. You gave me your baby. I'm going to be one sexy fat cow. Actually I think I just felt my ass get bigger." He laughed as he played with my ass some more, fingering me, pushing every drop into my belly. I rolled around and put that wonderful cock in my mouth. I had to taste it. It was so good. I sucked and sucked until I felt something on my belly. I looked up to find him pouring baby oil on my belly and then my legs. He then started rubbing my plump round belly. I rolled around to face him and said "What are you doing?" And smiled. He smiled back and said "I'm thinking."

"About what?" I asked. With that he roles my greasy body on top of did and positioned my well fucked boi pussy back over that monster cock. I looked up wide eyed and he said: "I think you have room for more than one of my children in that fat belly of yours. Wouldn't want to waste those baby bearing hips now, would we?"

"But my king? I will already be so fat!"

"You'll be fine *he rubs my belly* as a matter of fact you're not fat enough". He wraps his body around me and plunges his dick farther in my butt, he's so deep.  Against my protest, he humps away and I moan and fall deeper in love with every thrust.  I give up my fight and only trash talk him. 

"What make you think you're even worthy of this fine ass you're fucking? My body wasn't made for you."

"maybe not, but this dick was made for you, jelly belly. Now be a good little piggy and open your ass up a little more for daddy. You know you want my to fill you up again." And with that I gave up and accepted the several more babies he gave me that night. I'm going to be such a cow. 

• Upvote 2