Bf is Poz

Guest njbill34

Guest njbill34

My bf is poz and is not on meds.  He has tried wearing rubbers but they suck!  We have done everything, including having him bareback me, but he hasn't cum inside my ass.

I know this is risky.  I find myself with the desire that he blows his load inside my hole, and we've discussed this, and he has said he would do it if I decide I really want him to.  We are so into each other.  I don't think of myself as a chaser, but the past month with him has changed me to the point of letting him do it.  I know there is no going back!

Hi Buddy, If you let him cum inside it does not mean you are a chaser. So many people use the term chaser as some thing bad. I would think if you let him cum inside you it would mean that you are really turned on with him and you want to enjoy the moment with him as much as you can. You say you to are really into each other so if I were you I would let him do it. Tell him you want his cum in you. You will get lots of guys telling you to get on Prep and that's fine if it is what you want. Me personally I would not take prep. I would take the poz not on meds. cum. That's me. You need to make up your own mind on it. Most of all though enjoy the sex. I would let him put his bare cock in me often and push it farther each time. Let him pump you and get some rhythm going.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Personally, I would be talking to your Dr about PREP, simply because if you are worried about him being poz, it will keep you safe from the bug...

And, as you know, there is nothing like  feeling raw cock in you, and especially, raw cock releasing its load :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest njbill34

Thanks for your responses ! Ever since  I have cum in him its been hard to resist not letting him do the same to me! He is great with not pushing it and in turn let him in but not cum plus I love taste of his cum! We are both very  passionate and sensual with each other which is why I want to do this!

6 hours ago, cman54 said:

Hi Buddy, If you let him cum inside it does not mean you are a chaser. So many people use the term chaser as some thing bad. I would think if you let him cum inside you it would mean that you are really turned on with him and you want to enjoy the moment with him as much as you can. You say you to are really into each other so if I were you I would let him do it. Tell him you want his cum in you. You will get lots of guys telling you to get on Prep and that's fine if it is what you want. Me personally I would not take prep. I would take the poz not on meds. cum. That's me. You need to make up your own mind on it. Most of all though enjoy the sex. I would let him put his bare cock in me often and push it farther each time. Let him pump you and get some rhythm going.

My first reaction is why isn't he on meds ??  I don't believe for a second the number of guys claiming they want the virus to take over their bodies.  So in a real ife situation the POZ partner would be undetectable and you can have all the fun you want. U=U

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pozbbttm

Personally I would just let him cum inside me, however I’m poz and always take raw loads!

If he’s on meds and undetectable then it’s fine for him to cum inside you. But if you really don’t want to get HIV, get prep or break up with him. 

• Moderators

It's fine that you aren't a chaser. Not everybody has to want HIV.

But you do want your bf to cum inside you. You really have two choices: get on PrEP or accept that your bf may poz you.

Deciding that your bf and your connection is worth the risk of HIV is not the same thing as chasing; you want to have an intimate connection to this one poz guy. You just need to make peace with the thought of getting knocked up by him before it happens. Otherwise, you may regret it afterwards which would fuck up things with your bf (not necessarily forever). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest deleted1107

NJBill... It seems from what you say that it's so much more than just than just letting him cum in you... it seems your feelings for him are much deeper and that is just awesome... it is true that there are many options that include meds, PREP, etc. but in the end it all comes with risks that you accept. I think that often times we think about things logically and try to get to an end state that seems acceptable and rational. I might just say that this is something that comes by feeling what you want rather than thinking about it. The heart is an interesting muscle in your body too... in fact, it always seems to lead us to the right place just at the right time. I hope your decision what ever it may be makes you happy.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

First reaction is you must not care deep down because your on here! And sounds like you both like to BareBack. So I feel like your looking for someone to reassure you of what you already feel and are thinking. So if you want him to breed you than do it. If not then don’t.