Blame the Rain

Who doesn't love Halloween?? I know religious fanatics hate the holiday, but that just makes me like it even more. No stupid songs or grade school pageants. Just FUN! Candy and scary movies make a great combination. 

I was in college and lived in a pretty crummy neighborhood. My best friend back then was Nancy. It had occurred to me that she liked me as more than a friend. In all our long talks. I'd never mentioned the fact that I was gay. Deep, deep in the closet with no desire to 'come out'. Nancy and I were both design students and had our mid-term projects completed. It was Halloween, Friday and her 21st birthday. She'd bought her first legal bottle of booze. It was that nasty 151 proof rum that had a "flammable" warning on the label. Mixed with enough Coke, it was bearable. It was a nice night and the leaves had barely started to fall. We sat on her porch and got blitzed. Say what you want about the student slums, but this was where all the party people lived. Lots of bars and great stereo systems. We watched the parade of costumed bar-goers go down to "The Hawk". Nancy kept snuggling up to me, closer. I just played dumb because I couldn't bear to tell her the truth.

"You know what I don't see? Men dressed as women. In fourth grade, I dressed up as a lady -- with a wig and everything."

"Oh." she said "Guys who do that at this age are probably camping now." Huh? I knew what she meant. That was our school's code for gays who 'cruised' the war memorial in the middle of campus. What did they do? How do you cruise? What does that involve? That monument was right over the hill from our street. I asked a few vague,random questions about camping.

"Fags just go there and do stuff with each other. It's so stupid. It's like they are trying to get AIDS or something. My friend Andy-- from Visual Identity --  goes there all the time...he likes it best when it's raining because I guess only the really horny dudes go there during bad weather. He's probably got the disease. No idea." She got up and went to refill her glass. Did Nancy think I was stupid, not attracted to her...or gay. I watched the drunks go up and down the street. Her phone rang. A bunch of relatives called to wish her a happy birthday. Her words were slurred. Pretty bad. I just sat there with my thoughts. I hated this toxic rum, but wanted to finish my cup. I knew I'd throw up at some point. Silence from inside. I hoped like hell she didn't think she wasn't attractive.  I should just go in and fess up. But she was passed out on the sofa with a dead phone in her hand. She'd spilled her drink on the carpet. Poor Nancy. Why was I such a bad friend? I SUCK! Tomorrow, I'd tell her tomorrow.

It was after midnight, but there was a lot of partying still going on. I only lived one block away from Nancy, but didn't really want to go home and be sick. I'd walk off the lethal rum a little. I knew where I was going even if I didn't 'know' it. I wanted to camp

It was a nice night, but heavy clouds covered the moon. As I walked up the hill, I met up with some stumbling guy dressed as the grim reaper. He muttered something that I didn't quite catch. I should have worn some type of costume so that I didn't stand out so much. Too late now, I guess. Was that thunder? I wondered if we'd get rain. Once over the hill, I saw the bright monument. It looked like a giant erect penis. I got it now. The floodlights made it look pretty much an altar to dick. OK. I got closer and decided I couldn't do this now. But I wanted to get close, take another step. I saw about a dozen guys just hanging out. Most of them were sitting on or leaning on a low rock wall around the statue. What was I doing here? I needed to go home and go to bed. Vomit, take some TUMS and lie down. But then a loud clap of thunder slammed the air. The group made noise and I heard a couple of car doors slam. A storm was moving in...which was kind of perfect for Halloween.

The first wave of rain drops fell. All the guys left, headlights on and wipers going. I just couldn't walk back home in this. Shit. I normally don't mind rain so much, but it made me shiver a little now. The wind had changed. Oh Hell, I'd just find somewhere dry to wait out the storm. The library was open all night, but I needed somewhere closer. Right down the hill was a garage or shed of some kind. My guess that it was where they kept mowers  and grass seed -- stuff like that. It had a narrow awning that I stood under. The orange glow of the security light was strangely beautiful as the rain got heavier. More lightning. Just then, a figure rushed at me through the heavy drops. Panic. He ran with so much energy that I thought he was going to tackle me. But no, he just wanted to get out of the storm. He was a lean guy, not much taller than me. He had on blue jeans and a t-shirt with our school's mascot, but he was no student. He was an older guy (late 30's) and just seemed like a local dude. 

"The storm wasn't supposed to start until tomorrow. I always keep an eye on the weather because I do landscaping around here...I'm James. What's your name?"

"Scott" (a lie) 

"Nice to meet you, Scott. What the Hell are doing out here?"

"Oh... oh I live close to here. I just got caught in the rain as I was walking back from a party."

"Frat party? You look like a frat boy. "

"No, James. I live a few streets away, What are you doing out tonight?"

"It's Halloween, kid. I'm a goddamn vampire. Can't you tell?" I finally let myself myself look him up and down. He was really skinny and pale. Sort of sickly. I guess. Dark brown hair, wet. He might actually be a vampire I suppose. Damn rum. I waited to see his fangs pop out. 

"And vampires can't get wet?" He chuckled.

"I'm just fuckin' with you, Scotty. I came to make sure this door was locked." He gestured to the shed's door -- which was indeed unlocked. 

"Why? What's in there?"

"I'll show you. There's no light, but I can leave the door open a little to let some light in from the lamp post." I knew what he was doing and what I was doing, but I sensed that one aspect of "camping" was pretending you weren't about to what you wanted to do. Once inside, I got a little scared...was I actually doing this? He stood in the doorway and blocked most of the light. Still, I could see giant 50 lb. bags of what I assumed was some kind of fertilizer or seed. 

"At least it's dry in here," I said lamely. 

"Yeah. Here...take a look at this." He unzipped his fly and hauled out his hard dick. It was long and skinny, but the head flared out in an unreal way. It reminded of the devil's tail...or a T-square. I never imagined a penis could form like that. I couldn't say a word. "Sit down on those bags of weed-killer. Now."

"Uh..." I was still trying to think when he made a few fast strides and put his dick up to my lips. 

"Yeah. Take as much as you can. From now on, you'll do what you're told." It was so dark in here. I held his rain-soaked jeans as he pushed that wicked head deeper into my mouth. I felt like I didn't have enough spit for this. I just kept trying. The taste and smell were a little funky. He hadn't showered today, but the smell of rain was helpful. Lightning releases ozone from the air...it's a beautiful odor.

"Fuck yeah! The better job you do, the better off you'll be." Was he going to cum? Ejaculate? I had this brief thought of choking to death on this bizarre man organ. His flared head went deeper into my throat...couldn't breathe. At least he pulled back a little to give me air. And then plunged back in, hard and fast and then faster. Is sensed he was about to cum, but he stopped. 

"Take your pants down, Scotty Boy. I'd do it for you, but my forearms are a little weak right now. Do it now." OK. There was no going back now. I did as instructed and felt the colder air chill my ass a little. I was fully erect...which was confusing because I felt pure fear. Cats sometimes purr when they are really stressed...it's a comfort to them. James closed the door and locked it. Total blackness. I felt him position himself behind me. The weird tip of his penis parted my cheeks.

"It'll be easier if you don't fight or tense up....God, your lucky." Lucky? How? "I got sperm in my balls that has a bite to it. It'll stay in you forever."

I didn't and also did know what he was talking about. He was going to give me AIDS. He had it and wanted to spread it. No going back. He wanted to do the butt sex thing here in the dark.

"Ow!!! No!!! Not now!"

"Shh. You want this is bad as I do. Relax." I yelled, but the sound would never go through the walls. I'd put myself in this situation. He pushed that tip past my ass hole, GODDAMN! NO WAY! I was about to die. He just kept going in, deeper. Deeper. That inflamed dick head was now way inside me, ripping my insides, tearing everything. My screams echoed in the small metal space. I felt like I was going to die right then and there. Mistake! I had the morbid thought that I least I wouldn't have go through finals. He was relentless with his pumping and had no desire to let up until he came. I was just a portal for him to deliver seed in. 

It got a little easier to take after a few minutes. My insides had given up the tension. I stopped fighting it and let him do his thing. I didn't think -- which is unusual for me. I was just a fuck hole for this man. For his pleasure. 

"Guess what? I came already, but you're getting a double dose for being such a good boy. I swear, I never even lost my hard-on." By now I was starting to like it more. My own dick was about to come. And then it did. Shit! I must have lost a whole pint of semen all over the concrete floor. I moaned as a sense of pure enjoyment over took me. He was good at this. Did I just get a boyfriend? 

No. I didn't. As soon as he finished emptying a second load into me, James pulled his jeans back up and was quiet. He unlocked the door and opened it. The rain seemed to have stopped. "I always have a cigarette after fucking. I'll be right outside...get up when you're able, and join me." 

"Yeah. Thanks." 'Thanks'?? Did I really just thank a guy who caused me so much pain? My ass was sore as hell. Did HIV semen hurt more than the regular kind? I lifted my jeans back over my hips and zipped up. OK. My legs worked just fine, and I went to join him. 

"Damn, Scott! I'm gonna sleep good tonight, but I bet you won't. Want a cigarette?" I didn't smoke, but it seemed like a good thing to do just now. 

"I'm glad the storm is over."

"Yeah, but it'll be muddy in the morning when I go to work. How you feelin'? "

"Great."

"Cool. Want to do it again? I always come here when it rains at night. Check the forecast, Scotty." 

It rained a lot the next two months.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Love it Toon! What a fun and sexy read and right on the tails of Terry and West's great adventure! Makes me wonder just how often this very thing happened at my college. Damn, I woulda loved it!

Fantastic read, as always.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...