Apadravyas (penis piercing, vertically through the head)  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel about a bottom sporting an apadravya?

• Hot--must breed immediately
    • Gross--not interested
  2. 2. Should I trade in my prince albert for an apadravya?

• Yes
    • No

So--I know this is really random, but I'm trying to decide if I want to get an apadravya (a type of penis piercing that passes through the head vertically). I thought this might be a good place to get some feedback and opinions, from like-minded people, that might tip the scales for doing it or not.

I have a prince albert, but normally don't wear any jewelry, actually. My PA is gauged to a 4, so it never closes up. I can put jewelry in whenever I want, or not wear any whenever I want (avoiding the messy stream of pee that you get with jewelry in). I've always thought about getting an apadravya, and have wanted one for a long time. But that's in my head. Reality might be different. 

Pro's:  (1) I've wanted one for a long time, so it would satisfy that desire. (2) I'm a total bottom, so it shouldn't really affect sex. It's just aesthetic. (3) I'm bi (though mostly interested in guys), would stimulate the G-spot. (4) Seems like a good time to go for it since I'm between jobs and not I a relationship (as in... I don't have to worry about spotting blood on my slacks, walking funny at work, or interrupting a sexual relationship during the healing period). (5) Pride in having a painful/cool piercing and having done it myself (I did my own PA and would do this one myself). 

Con's: (1) The barbell needs to be long enough to accommodate erections, so, flaccid there'd be extra barbell (just feel like that'd be annoying) (2) I couldn't just take the jewelry out like my PA, a hole would show on top (which looks stupid) and it wouldn't be gauged big enough to stay open (3) there would be a scar right in the middle of the head of my penis if I decide to take it out some day (4) shoving a needle through my penis, pain, abstinence for a while/bloody erections for a while/really careful masturbation for a while, aftercare, and sleeping on a puppy pad for a while so that I don't soak my bed in blood. 

Thoughts? Super hot? Love it? Hate it? Experiences with them?

Apadravya_Genital_Piercing.jpg

• Like 1

I too have a 0g pa and have no desire to get either an apadravya or an ampalung (horizontal through the penis head). You need to be prepared for some extreme pain and extensive bleeding (have been told by both my piercer and a couple guys that I have met who had them).. and it doesn't heal quickly - try about 6 months..  So if U can go for that amount of time without giving your cock a quick tug in the morning.. well go for it..

• Upvote 2