Raw at work

Guest bbbearlover1

I fucked my ex in his office.  People walking outside could see my head, but couldn't see my ex taking my dick in his pussy.  I LOVED the thrill of that.  So did he.

When I was in college I worked on campus in the shipping and receiving dept. The full time employees there were all middle aged str8 guys. They suspected I was gay and gave me a lot of ribbing about it. But two of the guys would kind of tone down the ribbing in exchange for me sucking and bottoming for them. During the lunch hour when the boss was always out of the building these two guys would make me suck, rim and bottom for them. It was always raw. One was a tall, muscular, buff, Hawaiian guy. He had a huge, thick, uncut cock. Would really pound me deep. He'd call me "Mahu". A Hawaiian term for gay. Or a person that embodies both masculine or feminine spirits. The Hawaiian guy could fuck for 20 or 30 minutes before cumming in me. The other guy was just a rough, redneck, bully type of guy. His dick wasn't very big. But he'd pound me hard and would cum very quickly. The redneck guy usually fucked me first. Then the Hawaiian guy would have an already cum lubed hole to pound until lunch hour was over. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 15

Back when I was working installing landscapes, we hired a new guy for the summer. He was short stocky and had just grown his first beard at the age of 22. Real nice fella. I took him under my wing and showed him the ropes. Also encouraged him to keep letting his beard grow, and I shared my Marlboro Reds with him every break until he showed up one day with his own pack. I had the major hots for him, and knew I couldn't hold back for much longer on making a move. One night in late July I invited him out for beers after work, and we went to a bar a few miles from my place. After three hours of drinking and smoking, I told him I had some good bourbon at my place and we should finish the evening off there. Once we got in the door, I poured us a few shots. We toasted and downed the shots together. He gave me a look I recognized, and I grabbed his and kissed him hard, meeting no resistance. I'll skip some details, but I popped his cherry after eating his hairy ass and gave him his first of many cum loads. For the next month and a half, I fucked him almost daily, and most of the time he shot without touching himself. It ended in September when he decided to go to trucking school, but what a great summer. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 10

• 1 month later...
Guest assplaybottom
On 10/24/2017 at 10:58 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

I fucked my ex in his office.  People walking outside could see my head, but couldn't see my ex taking my dick in his pussy.  I LOVED the thrill of that.  So did he.

It'd be incredible to feel you fucking me repeatedly just about anywhere! Upstate NY here and looking for a BBC who knows how to use an insatiable bottom and keep me begging for more and more