Raw at work

When I was driving a semi I had the hots for this one fork lift driver at one of my stops. I had an unusual Saturday pickup there one day and he was the only one there, he came in just to load my truck. As he was loading the truck, I noticed he had a hard on...needless to say I ended up sucking him in my trailer as he sat on his fork lift...eventually he bent me over a pallet and fucked me hard and deep for about 15 minutes until he shot his load deep in my willing pussy! It was fucking hot! From then on whenever I had to pick up on a Saturday he always volunteered to cum in and load me up! He fucked me several times in my trailer and always raw! 

my dad is a long haul trucker... I go on the road with him often... sometimes with my son... we always play on the road in the warehouses we deliver to. in the truck stops,etc... we love to see how many men want to play with father and son..and son.... 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I work as a checker in a grocery store which is a good place to meet homeless guys and junkies...I always try to engage them in conversation to get them to stick around or come

back at the end of my shift...I wait in the bushes by the parking lot and if all goes well, we get high and fuck on work property...love seeing them again after being their Faggot cumdump bitch, especially knowing they could rat me out to the management.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Yesterday, I was on call at this hospital I was working at. Slow day, around midnight in the call room, my ass started to twitch and I knew I needed some dick. Hit up a sexy daddy friend of mine to come in. He pretended he was coming for an uber eats delivery and came up to the on call room. I was already naked. Quietly walked in, took his shirt off showing off his sexy hairy bear chest with a tattoo on his pec I still don’t understand. Pulled down his sweatpants exposing his 8” cock. Didn’t let me get near it at first. Made me get down on the floor and take his dirty sneakers off, smell his tank feet and worship them for a good twenty minutes. He then pulled me up service his ripe stinky pits for about ten minutes. Then out of the blue, threw me down on the on call bed and spat on his dick and pushed it all the way in. One stroke. I winced in pain but I knew I couldn’t scream loudly. He knew it well too. He fucked me hard and deep. Twisting my nipples holding me down by the neck and showing me who was in control. I was in pain and bliss simultaneously. It was hot and I came right away. My hole tightened and his dick started to hurt inside me. I told him and he laughed. He just kept pumping and calling me a fucking cunt. Just about fifteen minutes later his hold on my neck tightened and I saw his eyes widen. I couldn’t breathe at all. But I knew what was more important: his orgasm and making sure his sperm got into my ass. A minute later he yelled a loud, “You fucking bitch” and started depositing his seed into my ass. As soon as the thirteen or so volleys of his semen had finished emptying inside me, he pulled out slapped my face and said, “Good little slut”. He got dressed and left leaving me in a pile of sweat, leaking blood tinged man juice from my ass. Guess the sheets in the on call room will need to be changed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 8:40 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

Yesterday, I was on call at this hospital I was working at. Slow day, around midnight in the call room, my ass started to twitch and I knew I needed some dick. Hit up a sexy daddy friend of mine to come in. He pretended he was coming for an uber eats delivery and came up to the on call room. I was already naked. Quietly walked in, took his shirt off showing off his sexy hairy bear chest with a tattoo on his pec I still don’t understand. Pulled down his sweatpants exposing his 8” cock. Didn’t let me get near it at first. Made me get down on the floor and take his dirty sneakers off, smell his tank feet and worship them for a good twenty minutes. He then pulled me up service his ripe stinky pits for about ten minutes. Then out of the blue, threw me down on the on call bed and spat on his dick and pushed it all the way in. One stroke. I winced in pain but I knew I couldn’t scream loudly. He knew it well too. He fucked me hard and deep. Twisting my nipples holding me down by the neck and showing me who was in control. I was in pain and bliss simultaneously. It was hot and I came right away. My hole tightened and his dick started to hurt inside me. I told him and he laughed. He just kept pumping and calling me a fucking cunt. Just about fifteen minutes later his hold on my neck tightened and I saw his eyes widen. I couldn’t breathe at all. But I knew what was more important: his orgasm and making sure his sperm got into my ass. A minute later he yelled a loud, “You fucking bitch” and started depositing his seed into my ass. As soon as the thirteen or so volleys of his semen had finished emptying inside me, he pulled out slapped my face and said, “Good little slut”. He got dressed and left leaving me in a pile of sweat, leaking blood tinged man juice from my ass. Guess the sheets in the on call room will need to be changed.

Damn!  I'll never look at the doc's going into the call-rooms at night the same again!

• 1 month later...

I did manage a couple of times while serving in the military enjoying a few loss in me. 

Even better was going to a guys house in uniform and he gave me what I needed and raw. One load in down my throat and one deep in me while my combats were still on me 

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
Guest iJoey

yes, in almost every job in some form. More recently, I had guys fuck me in my office after hours, but during work there are a couple of guys that will meet me in a private bath on the 4th floor for breeding action.