3 Loads at the Crew Club on a Sunday night

smoothbtm76

In DC for a couple days and decided to check out the Crew Club last night after getting into town. Pretty good setup and nice and clean. Got my room, stripped down, lubed my hole and put my jock on and went for a walk to check things out. Saw a couple tops lying in their rooms and said hello including one black one that looked like he had a nice cock although he had his towel over it. Went back to my room and lay face down with the door open. The black guy came by about 5 minutes later and started rubbing my ass. When he felt my hole already lubed, he shut the door and mounted me sliding what felt like a nice fat 7" inch cock into me. Fucked me good for about 10 minutes and blew a nice big load inside me. Acted kind of surprised when I thanked him, lol.

Went wandering again and played with a couple of cocks in the steam room although it was too hot to fuck in there. Found the dark room and just sat on the bench for a while until a top came in a fed me his cock...a nice thick 6-1/2 one with an up curve to it. Once it was hard, I stood up, put my hands on the wall and bent over. He sank it into me and he had some moved...fast, slow, hard, soft, changing angles. We had an audience and he decided to play pimp offering my ass up to the other guys. Older black guy stepped up and while the first guy held my ass open, slid what felt like a baseball bat inside me, just took my breath away. I  think he rearranged my insides with that thing. Fucked me good for about 5 minutes while the first guy pinched my nipples and talked dirty in my ear about what a fucking whore I was. I could actually feel the cum spraying my insides when he came. He smacked my ass once as he pulled out and was gone. His cum started dripping out and the first guy stepped up again, rubbed his cock in it and jammed it back inside me but I guess watching me get bred had him all worked up because he came about 2 minutes later.

Wandered back to my room and changed into my other jock because the first one was soaked from all the cum leaking out of me. Stayed for about another hour, but nothing else really happening and I still had to catch the Metro back to my hotel and it stopped running at 11:00 so I left. All in all, a pretty good night :-)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

Wow, really hot action. I love to do the face down door open thing at the bathhouse. I have taken a lot of anonymous cock that way. I enjoy finding other bottoms that do it too, after a long night of taking loads I like to scope one out and make a contribution. Also great luck finding a top who shared your hole. He sounds fun.