Being called a whore

Insidemenow

I love it when a top is verbal while fucking my bare ass calling me a whore, telling me to tell him I'm a whore... verbal and nasty ... keeping me peppered up and making me shout what I am so everyone around knows ... whoring me out ... using me like I'm just an object, a hole that is only there for his pleasure and convenience.... and a group of tops like that is heaven! Fuck me!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

My ex was both my mentor, my partner and the total dominator of my sex life. He called me his "live in whore". He controlled every aspect of my sex life from pimping me out, choosing the tops for my gangbangs and making me fully aware that I was a his cumdump first and a cumdump for everyone else second. He loved cheering other tops on as they fucked me - so I learned to love both being called a slut and actually being one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love being called a whore or a slut! Love a verbally Dom Top...one who makes me beg for his cock and his load! That really turns me on and makes me want to be more of a whore and a slut for him!

Guest KptNLine

I think that verbal play between the Top and the bottom is super hot, especially when there's a sub/Dom aspect to it. I like to tell my husband when we're having sex how much of a stud he is and how he's the Man in the relationship. In the same way, I get off on him telling me what a good cocksucker I am or how I'm his faggot. I think this is often enjoyable for both partners and I would encourage someone who hasn't tried it to go ahead and try talking dirty. You might like it...

• 2 weeks later...