Being called a whore

Insidemenow

I luv being called a whore (and slut, bitch, etc.), but if you do, you better mean it. Man up and say it with conviction. Growl it in the deepest voice you can muster while you're power fucking me balls deep from behind, one hand with a fist full of my hair or on my shoulder while you use your other hand to leave your red hand prints all over ass. Whisper it in my ear while I'm on my back as you slowly long dick my boi pussy until I cum hands free from the most intense P-spot orgasm I ever had. Order me to scream out "I'm your cum whore!" as you pump shot after creamy, thick shot of your sweet jizz into my slutty boi cunt until your balls are completely drained of every last drop of cum.

Edited by CumBustion
  • Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

Only 1 guy i know who used to fuck me ages ago calls me a whore but he means it as a compliment he fucks a lot of 20 somethings but is always telling me he misses fucking my whore hole because i will take him or anyone anytime anywhere like a real whore & he loves that. He is also one of those fuckers that if i see him in the sex cinema he invites guys to come over to breed me & they start lining up too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I’m with y’all - love being verbally degraded (well, maybe I take it as a compliment). LOVE being called faggot, whore, slut, pig, etc! Especially love it when the top is breeding my hole with his load. ?

Interestingly enough, not that many tops seem to be as verbal as I like. ??‍♂️

• Like 2

As a Top... I seek and primarily Only Seek the most promisciuous sleazy no loads refused ..Viral Loads as well as STDs go hand in hand  in bareback especially no loads refused...or bestter said.   They Are Absolutely inseparable nothing disputes that fact or could even if someone wanted to.  Those sleazy fucks I desire are called whores... Complete Whores  ..I lust desire those whores to fuck.  Use can and pride myself in doing so.  That's what you are and take pride that we call you whores.   We seek you out ...To use you sexually.   Take pride  you Whores. .  

• Upvote 2