Detchiller

So it was my birthday, recently, and a very bad day at that. I wasn’t prepared for work, I had an extended work day, wasn’t going to have dinner with anyone since I don’t know anybody in the area well enough, and I had recently broken up with my boyfriend of 9 years. To top it off, as we’re trying to salvage the friendship, conversation with him the day before had just added to the pain since he had found someone new to replace me. Pretty quickly, too, I might add. My bbc friend from the gym had bailed on me the night before, since he had a work assignment come up unexpectedly and wasn’t getting home till late. So the talk was of getting together on my actual birthday after the evening was pretty much over.

So to burn off stress from a shitty day and to get back into the routine after recovering from a cold, I went to the gym and burned some good calories in Spin class. I get a text from my buddy right after asking if I was coming over because it was getting late and he was a little tired. Fuck that, I rushed home and did a rush job of cleaning my ass. Fortunately, all I had to eat that day was a couple of big protein bars and some fiber gummy squares so clean up was a cinch. (If you’re a bottom and you’re not doing fiber, you're missing out, it makes things so much easier!) Got another text as I’m cleaning saying maybe we should wait till another day since it’s getting late. I don’t respond, just get done and shoot him a message saying I started cleaning and I’m on my way. I stop checking messages at that point, finish cleaning and drive over.

Forthe lives about 10-15 minutes away. The door is open and I go in. He’s already naked, always walks around naked, and I share my day with him and he shares a glass of wine with me. New cock ring on him, thick metal with small metal studs around it. Looks sexy. Nice design. We catch up then get to the bed. I get on all 4s and he proceeds to deep tongue fuck me. He really is great at eating ass. After about 5 solid minutes of expertly eating me out and spitting into my hole (he’s bisexual so he puts some vagina eating skills into it) he grabs the silicone lube and puts some on his 6 inch thick 9 inch long dick. I reach back and point to my hole- “in here, too, please!” I whisper. (Thin walls, noisy neighbors- he gets insecure about neighbors finding out and I don’t want to ruin a good thing.)

He proceeds to give me a solid pounding in various positions, with various pauses, popper bottles everywhere on the bed, more pauses, never really pulls out, at one point, he tells me he’s cum twice. He pulls out to look at his handiwork. I whisper, “is it messy?” He’s like, “very.” I’m happy. We continue fucking. No kissing. Just straight fucking. (Kissing/making out happens before and after, but sex is reserved for just dick in ass action.) This black muscular 6’4” dream of a man continues fucking, wearing my ass out. Not sure how much longer I can take but the poppers are good and definitely helping me, and helping him have better (albeit silent) orgasms. I can reasonably guess when he’s cum because it’s a lot and the fucking gets slippery. His grand finale, I can tell he’s getting close (luckily, since my hole is so sore at this point) he pulls out, rests the tip of his dick against my anus and lets out a thick hot gob of cum on my hole, then proceeds to push it in along with the rest. He continues shuddering for about 30seconds- his orgasms, yeah, plural, are extended and copious with each one that follows, rather than shooting less and less with each one.

He pulls out, looks at my sloppy slightly gaping ass and wipes his dick and my ass clean. Of course, the whole time, he’s been fucking the zone so I’ve been slowly cumming throughout the whole time. We look at the clock, about an hour and a half of solid marathon fucking. I get dressed and leave, ass sore as hell. Not a lot more silicone lube during the fucking, just his cum. We kiss and hug a little more before I leave so we can rest for worn the next day. I get home and I need to sit at the toilet. Only thing that comes out is his globs of cum. Sore and happy. Tinge of pink on the toilet paper after literally being fucked raw. As much as I’ve been cruising the sex sites, I know I am going to try and be faithful to him and not fuck up a good thing. Birthday is good after all.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2