Does the size of the top’s cock matter?

BreedingTop71

I have a husband and boyfriend with average size cocks (6, 6.75"), so when I'm looking to slut-around as a bottom, I'm usually looking for something larger... they don't have to be 9, 10 or 11 inches, but longer than 7/7.5" is preferred, thick is nice too.  Luv to be stretched out and then filled with cum.

• Upvote 2

Guest PozGoat

Can I say this without sounding like I am jumping on the OP..

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are hard enough t push into my hole you can fucking OWN me..

I will squeal like a pig.

In and out. Stroke it like you own it.

Tops, be proud of your cock.

Worthless holes like me will line up for your hardware.

I could care less about cock size.

Attitude and dominance make my aids hole drip..

Guest btchbyl

as long as the dick gets hard and produces sperm i dont care what size it is. it doesnt even have 2 be a good fuck. just mount my ass and do ur business in it. if the dick doesnt do anything 4 me i can find another one after the lame dick finishes in my ass.

Or course it matters to me, but not enough to be a deal breaker. I’ve never turned down a guy with a smaller cock, but I get much more pleasure from large cocks. I’m greatful for every load of cum that tops shoot into me, but I love the initial pain and the feeling of being stretched open by large cocks. I can also feel big cocks cumming inside me much more than I can with a smaller cock in my ass. It makes me feel much more used because there’s more resistance when a big cock forces it’s way inside me, and the pain is a reminder of the top’s dominance over me...knowing that there’s nothing I can do to stop him from hurting me and using my ass until he’s ready to unload in me is such a powerful feeling of submission. 

I love cocks fucking me and cumming in my hole.  I, honestly, enjoy all size cocks in my hole.  If you show me a huge cock, I'm gonna be excited by it, but if you can't use it, you'll end up annoying me. I'd rather have an average cock attached to a man who knows how to fuck than a huge cock on a guy who thinks that he's big, so he's automatically a good lay.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, phukhole said:

I love cocks fucking me and cumming in my hole.  I, honestly, enjoy all size cocks in my hole.  If you show me a huge cock, I'm gonna be excited by it, but if you can't use it, you'll end up annoying me. I'd rather have an average cock attached to a man who knows how to fuck than a huge cock on a guy who thinks that he's big, so he's automatically a good lay.

Exactly. I'll admit that I'm a bit of a size queen too and if a guy has a really big one I get all excited too. A lot is probably between the ears and visual. There have been hung guys who didn't knew how to use it (indeed thinking their size was enough to make it a good fuck) while average guys were the best. When it comes down to it I prefer girth over length and being stretched. There were those who were both (big and thick) and knew how to use it too but those are not the norm but a bonus. I'm selfish and I want to get the most out of a fuck as well as a bottom. So if a 6" dick does the job well I'm in lust with it. Doesn't mean I don't want to try a big one when I get the chance though!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Bearman

The only thing I need from a cock is that it is hard and  deep inside me. For me the total satisfaction is making the top  satisfied and for him to deliver a nice load.I am here entirely here for the tops benefit and to serve him no matter the size of his cock

I cocks with some meaty thickness to it, the type that rubs and glides against my P-spot when he long dicks my hole to ecstasy.  About 7-8 inches is pretty wonderful as it gets right into the pocket (snuggly into my S-curve) without making it hurt. If he's just a tad longer, it can be kinda painful in the wrong position. The caveat to that is if he is longer than 10 inches. At that length, I can get it past my S-curve and deep in me.

The bottom line is he has to be able to work it. All the size in the world aint worth shit if he cant get it hard or is a One Minute Man. An aggressive, verbal, dom Power Top with a nice hard cock that can fuck all night will get my mouth watering and hole winking every time. And  an even bigger +++ is if he has a huge pair of balls that can dump a gallon of milky, sweet nut in my mouth and aching hole until it looks like a sperm bank exploded all over me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2