Does the size of the top’s cock matter?

BreedingTop71

As I never refuse a cock it does not matter - but I prefer very thick cocks I love that feeling of being split in two by cock. That is why I love being DP'd I have never come across a cock that I couldn't take easily and love to bits!

I much prefer larger and thicker cocks, cause i love the feeling of being stretched by a thick cock and filling my slutty hole deep. But i love cock as a whole and wouldnt turn down a hard cum filled cock just cause its not "big". I kust want cock and cum in my ass as much as i can

I will let ANY cock fuck me as long as they are going to cum in my ass... getting their sperm in my ass is the ultimate object. Admittedly if i can feel it in there that's all to the better lol.  2" is kind of annoying if it can't reach far enough to jizz me, 7" or 8" is better, 9"+ is awesome because it fills up my ass. Yum! Cock!

So long as he delivers his cumload(s) up my ass, I'm a happy camper.   

Personally, I do enjoy thicker cocks as I get more pleasurable sensations from them once I get by any initial entry pain.     Size does not matter; it' s the Dom attitude, verbal abuse, and how the Top uses his cock that heightens the pleasure for me and I believe for him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually find that I relax more quickly with bigger cocks than I do with smaller or thinner cocks. I can only presume that after the initial stretch a big cock keeps my hole more open, whereas thinner smaller cocks allow my hole to close-up resulting in a more uncomfortable experience when they're pulling out and pushing back in.

• 10 months later...

I must  say ," Beginning becoming a Bttm started small dicks and with the help from other bottoms - dildos / butt plugs were used to developed my cunt hole ! " Now , seeing these Beautiful Rosebud's and Bigger dicks - addicted , craving more and more - using poppers , weed and others getting high - enjoying being used by many !   :)

It depends on my mood and what I am searching for.    When I want to be stretched, plowed deep and hard, I tend to seek out huge thick cocks.   When it is my need/desire to just have cum in my hole size does not matter, it is just about getting the load in my ass!

Not really. Like a lot of guys here, I enjoy the look of a nice big cock and they do feel good when they first enter my hole. But it’s more important to me that he knows how to use what he has. I’ve had some great fucks from average cocks and some below average fucks from some great cocks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1