Does the size of the top’s cock matter?

BreedingTop71

Guest bayareadl

Unfortunately yes.   I hooked up with a guy a few months ago that was 3.5in hard.  He did nothing for me as only the head would go in the first part of my hole.  I felt bad for him as it wasn't his fault he was born that way.   Still I could not repeat with him as it didn't work for me.  

Guest Cumlaut
On 10/25/2017 at 7:29 PM, PozGoat said:

Tops, be proud of your cock.

Worthless holes like me will line up for your hardware.

Oh my god... i love cock whores. Need a guy like this to get my top side going again.

Guest Natural-bttm

Cock size has never been an issue for me.  At one time had a fuck buddy with a small cock, 4" I think.  They guy knew how to use it in every angle. ? He would start out slow and just hammer it in, he shot a lot of cum in my ass.  I was very happy having him in me.  I think smaller ones would have an issue is if there was more bum than cock length.   I've taken up to 13", that took some working but got it in.  ?  Think it boils down how good is the top with his cock?  I've had guys with 7" to 8" and felt good but they really thought they were a good top. 30 to 90 seconds isn't a good top for me, I could see in a gang bang it would be OK. ?  I hate teaching someone how to fuck or get yelled at if the top is offend from my comments.  ? Lets face it, it's sex with others, Us bottoms in the end get our fill of their cum and get to be a part of our tops!   Neg or P ☣ Z tops are great guys! 

Guest arseontap

This is a tough one. I am a bottom but also only have an avg size cock. Does the job and not complaints the few times I have topped, but I am quite conscious of the difference when I see a lot of guys. It is very much a personal choice as to what a guy likes. As a bottom, as long as you can get hard and penetrate me I am a happy bottom. Of course I like a massive cock as much as the next bottom, but that doesn't define all my fucks. A cock is a cock and a load is a load. What I have noticed is that both ends of the spectrum give me something different. I LOVE the feel of cum dripping out my hole and down my legs. I've noticed the smaller cocks give me this more than the larger ones. Smaller ones don't shoot as deep and it leaves me with a dripping hole much more than the large ones. Big cocks plant their seed deep and it can take some time before I can enjoy the benefits of the load (i.e. it makes it's way down to the door so-to-speak). So both do something for me in a different way. I also find smaller cocks can irritate my lower walls quicker, whereas a big cock does make me feel full and less sore strangely enough. 

For me it all comes down to attitude like some others have said and also personal preference and respecting that. If you are a size queen (and there is nothing wrong with that choice lol) then all good. Just don't be a jerk about it to the poor guy that doesn't have the big cocks. Show a bit of respect :) 

Girth over length.  I like my hole to feel stretched as he pounds me.  One of the best tops I’ve ever had was the proud owner of a “beer-can.” Not so long but jesus he was thick.  Left me gaped after every fuck and I loved it.

If I can walk without looking like I’ve been horse-riding for a few days then clearly I haven’t been opened up enough.

• Like 1

i try to show all mens cocks the worship they deserve but the bigger the better.no such thing as too big for a slut like me. but i admit when im blowing 2 or more guys at a time the bigger ones get more attention. but when im getting gangbanged a few smaller cocks is a good way to easily up my load count cause smaller cocks tend to cum faster in me

Guest jaydedday

Yes it does completely for me. This is because of my specialty that I am obsessed with. Large toys and getting fisted sets you up for a lifetime of searching for men that understand how to fuck and use an ass that has been trained to take elbow deep toys as well as toys as thick as your arm. I have great muscle control but once you get going my cunt becomes a loose fuck hole. Some like it, some dont. To each there own. I always bring my toys to the bath house just incase I have to put on a display of what I can handle

20180726_094607.jpg

Edited by jaydedday
Spelling

I used to argue no, that except at the extreme end of things, it didn't really matter. Now, I'm wondering if I was a bit wrong. The other night I fucked around will a small frame guy with a normal size cock, 6", narrow. Nice. After many months of sex with guys in the 7-8 inch and thick range, the cock was less comfortable, less pleasurable, more... annoying than anything else. We had fun that night, though. He really liked fucking, fingering, licking and such... it's just that I didn't get as much pleasure out of the average size cock as I have with larger cocks. 

I don't know if I'm slowly slipping into power bottom territory or not, but it was a curious observation to make.

If we're talking about breeding, I don't think the size of the cock should matter.
But in my case, I do feel like I fucking own my sluts by thrusting and cumming really deep inside them. And if I'm sharing a hole with other breeders, it's definitely important to fight to leave my cum as deep as I can. There's a difference between simply ejaculating inside an ass and voluntarily injecting your semen inside a cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I want a Top that can last a while. If you finish too quickly it’s no good for me.  I enjoy Tops that can fuck me for at least 30 minutes before breeding me. I also prefer older Tops that know how to fuck. Young(er) Tops are usually so surprised/excited to have their dicks up an ass that they can’t last long enough. Skill is very important to me.