About to suck my first cock

Well the older man came by yesterday I let him in and dropped to my knees and he dropped his pants and i when mouth open straight for the cock it was very small smaller than the picture he sent but maybe it would grow but I was wrong I sucked on a Simi hard dick til my mouth was getting sore I took it all the way in my mouth once it was kinda bigger but not much I sucked on the head for a while all I wanted was to be sucking on a big hard cock until he was shooting all over me and in my mouth I chickened out pulled the little cock from my mouth and said I'm sorry sir I cant do this hope my next one is raging hard I want some cum

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sissycockslut81 said:

Well the older man came by yesterday I let him in and dropped to my knees and he dropped his pants and i when mouth open straight for the cock it was very small smaller than the picture he sent but maybe it would grow but I was wrong I sucked on a Simi hard dick til my mouth was getting sore I took it all the way in my mouth once it was kinda bigger but not much I sucked on the head for a while all I wanted was to be sucking on a big hard cock until he was shooting all over me and in my mouth I chickened out pulled the little cock from my mouth and said I'm sorry sir I cant do this hope my next one is raging hard I want some cum

That's kind of disappointing. I love me a huge cock.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've not ever. I'm getting ready to join a gym. Any pointers on how to tell if a guy wants to let me suck them. Do I just sit on the benches outside the shower waiting for them to come out. Maybe try and engage them in a conversation. With them standing and me sitting that should put me at the right level.