RV Park cumdump

JuicyCumHole

I'm moving to the bay area (California) soon and stayed up at a friends place so I could go apartment hunting.  While I was there I decided to check out an RV park and their showers to see if I could get any action.  I posted an add on craigslist announcing to all members nearby that I would be in the RV park showers in a huge time slot, just to be sure I could get as many loads as possible.  I got in bathroom, turned on the shower and left the door ajar.  I then cleaned myself up and got down on all fours, oiled and greased my ass up and then covered my head with a towel.

At first, it didnt look good, I was simply stroking my cock with my ass high up in there air.  Men entered the other bathrooms, showered then left.  Just as I was about to give up and head out, a man knocked on the door and walked in.  My hole flexed in anticipationa and i further arched up my back to present my cumdump hole to him.  He entered and closed the door as he unbuckled his pants.  He got his pants on and began to softly caress my ass.

I could tell he was older due to the gray hairs on his hands has he groped my balls gently.  This made me even hornier.  I then spread my ass cheeks with my hand and winked my hole at him.  He spat upon my hole and gently rubbed his finger against me as i continued to wink my hole.  He then slid it in.  At first I flexed tightly and then relaxed.  'Thats it old man', I said to myself, 'use this young cumhole'.  He fingered me slowly at first and then faster and harder with two fingers.   He then pulled them out and sucked on them loudly so I could hear it.  

Now I was very horny.  I stretched my cheeks out even further and I could feel him lowering himself upon me until his dick was pressed up against my hole.  I relaxed and he slid right in.  From there he pumped my bare hole slowly for a few minutes and then began to pick up pace.  He had really soft skins and i loved feeling his low hanging balls slap up against mine.  As soon as I felt him seize up and cum and clenched my hole tight.  I didnt want a single ounce of his cum anywhere else but my hole.  

After he was done he fixed himself and slapped my ass on the way out. God i love being fucked by older men.

Three others would come in and load me as well.  I believe they were older as well.  I had so much fun, I will have to try that again soon

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1