If I built a time machine, how many BZ pigs would join me?

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

If I built a time machine that went back to say, 1984.

Would you join me? 

The rules are..  (I'm not a big rules kind of guy, but for purposes of this topic..)

Once we arrive back in 1984 at a bathhouse in SF, Chicago, NYC, Montreal, London, or Berlin - you get strapped into a sling and bred raw by the vermin that line up to sicken your hole with our collective filth. You must agree to take load after load, all raw until your hole can't take another cock. Loads from sickly, bony looking gaunt dudes that may also have visible lesions. No questions asked, just present your hole for us to defile, cock after venomous cock.

Would you volunteer and be my copilot?

This is one of my hottest fantasies..

Anyone else wish they could travel back to that time?

(BTW, I lived through that era and wish I could revisit that time, I turned 18 in 1988)

Guest PozGoat
13 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Sign me up for Berlin....with at least 50 of the sickest, most virulent tops!  I did the NYC baths in the 70's and 80's!

EQP, my fave bugbrother, the only thing we'd have to figure out is, which of us is Han and which is Chewey?

LOL, OINK!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I would want to go back to the early 1970s (as an adult), the gay liberation era, when there seemed to be a real sense of sexual freedom and experimentation.

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I would sign up for San Francisco in 1984, I graduated from High school during this year, and would have been much more bolder in exploring my homosexuality much sooner, and would have started barebacking much sooner.  I have always been curious to know if I would have survived through this period.

No. I amicably stopped having sex with my first partner In high school because he would have gotten us caught, and in 1969 that was bad.  I chose the right person to move to Florida with even though he turned out to he Ace. Etc. Etc. Anything I would have changed would have been a disaster.