If I built a time machine, how many BZ pigs would join me?

Guest PozGoat

I'd have mixed feelings about that. While I love dirty darkrooms and the idea of getting whored out and fucked repeatedly has it's appeal, I'm already poz so that aspect wouldn't excite me that much. Plus, I wasn't a big fan of the '80's when I lived through them the first time. So I guess it would depend on a few other factors like whether it's a one-way trip, and whether I keep my current body or revert to my over-sexed 1980's twinky self. All in all, I think there are other experiences I'd rather have and other times I'd rather visit. I wouldn't mind an orgy in ancient Greece, or getting whipped naked in a medieval pillory. Hanging out with Oscar Wilde would be ... wild. Watching Andy Warhol develop (pun intended), and being a model for Maplethorpe would all be on my list as well. 

• Upvote 1

I'd have to pick Ancient Rome, which was far more open to male-male sex and male sexual bonding than popular history records, even though Greece has the reputation. If you were a legionnaire, you'd have bonding sex with your buddies, and a teenage slave to clean your gear and to use sexually - maybe share with your buddies - in any way you'd want, no stigma or problem. If you were a senator or nobleman or even a well-heeled merchant, you'd have a wife for having a legitimate family (but you could change-out your wife whenever you wanted). Inconvenient babies would be left outside to die of exposure, absolutely socially acceptable. And you'd have a bunch of slaves, many of them men - actually, boys, teens, and men, perhaps even former gladiators - to do chores, and which could be used sexually in any way you wanted, fuck and abuse each other for the entertainment of you and your friends. Maybe a party for your male friends where 20 male slaves, across all age groups, were displayed naked, available to fuck, to service you in any way, to fight and fuck each other for amusement, serious bloodplay and breath control to the point of real strangulation - feeling a slaves deaththroes clench around your cock deep in his ass. Boys tied-up around the room as piss receptacles. Yeah, that would be a time machine worth taking.

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 11/30/2019 at 12:03 PM, Futile2Resist said:

I would sign up for San Francisco in 1984, I graduated from High school during this year, and would have been much more bolder in exploring my homosexuality much sooner, and would have started barebacking much sooner.  I have always been curious to know if I would have survived through this period.

Although Time Travel is till fiction, I currently try to create the experience, by doing everything, I feel I would have done, as a Bisexual man back in the late 70's before we knew about AIDS; going to the Baths on my free time, barebacking without a care in the world, and using poppers. Although we meet online, I direct the men I meet, to meeting at a motel, or at the baths, as I probably would have, if I answered someone's personal ad in a newspaper. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 2/18/2020 at 12:20 AM, NastyRigPig said:

The 70s bathhouse where drugs were common and extreme nasty sex acts had their own section

I have to amend my reply to  this time travel thread; I would go back to what I now consider my first time on the Down-Low, and that would be between 1988 (first sex with a man) to around 1997 (first serious relationship with a women) Knowing what I know now, I would have been much more comfortable, and less inhibited regarding my Bisexuality. I would have barebacked alot sooner, and alot more, yet I would have been choosy with whom I went raw with.  So to answer this, I would have gone back to 1988.