Listening to My BF Taking Loads

**Fictional story, first time giving this a go**

PART ONE

We were together just under three years when Lucas suggested a night out on the town, a few drinks and back to the house for an all night fuck session.  It had been a while since we had had a night on town.  Don't get me wrong:  we have great sex and never once in the three years had we ever used a condom, whether hooking up or while in a relationship.

I had met Lucas in 2014 through an online forum at which time I was looking for a twink to have fun with for a night.  Lucas, a shy young guy got in touch, we exchanged photos, continued emails which then turned into text messages and eventually he came to my house where I planted my first seed in him one night.  I had been knocking him up on a regular basis ever since.  He moved into my house shortly after he turned 18.  His mother was more accepting to me than his father, was but they got over it and in any event we have lived our lives our way ever since.  He's now 20, almost 21, and I'm 39, nearly 40.  I've a full time, well-paying job.  Lucas is in his second year in university.

While our sex life is good, from time to time I'll tell him I need to dump a load in another guy's ass, or that I want someone to fuck me.  He has had no trouble accepting my announcements, and once I have it arranged he'll head out of the house for a time while I bring someone back and let loose with another man.  It works for me and he knows his place is always back in my bed.  Eventually.

The weekend was fast approaching and I wasn't feeling very well.  There was a vomiting bug going around and I think I caught it.  We were going to have to put our plans for our anniversary celebrations on hold.  I could see the disappointment in Lucas as I cancelled the dinner reservations but I was just too ill.  We'd have a night curled up on the couch and once I was better we could do it all again.  We awoke on the Saturday morning, I was feeling better and the upset stomach I had was settled down, although I was still not quite up to par.  In addition I was thinking about the fact I had had to cancel the prior evenings plans, and was somewhat disappointed about as much when Lucas brought me breakfast in bed.  He looked so sexy bringing the tray into our room.  His body was freshly shaved all over from the night before, there wasn't a hair on his body and his cock stood rock solid as he climbed up onto the bed to give me a warm kiss.

"Love you" he said.

"Love you, babe," I replied  as I reached around and shoved a finger into his twenty year old hole, adding "Open your gift," gesturing at the box I had had gift wrapped, and which I had placed on the bedside table.

As he unwrapped his gift I started to feel better as each minute passed, so I wrapped my arms around him and went down on him, giving him a slow, wet sloppy well deserved blowjob.

"Oh wow!! Anal beads!  You remembered!" he exclaimed, only to moan in pleasure as I continued licking his shaft and tongue his piss slit.

Sitting he up, I again kissed him, answering "Of course I remembered.  You said you wanted to try them at some stage, so why not now as an anniversary gift?"

We shared a chuckle, I shoved him onto his back and continued to work his cock until he could take it no longer, shooting his hot healthy streaming wads of cum down my throat.

It's rare that I'd concentrate solely on his pleasure but I felt if only for that day I should make it all about him, particularly as I had cancelled dinner already and told our friends that we wouldn't make the rounds.  Instead we stayed in, built a fire and curled up with each other on the couch, wrapped in a blanket. 

The morning went by, during which I bred him twice and I swallowed another load from him.  It was a very slow morning - we didn't even get showered until 11:00 AM.  I wanted to give him so much more.

As I said earlier, we have an understanding that I can freely play with another man but Lucas never said he had done the same, although I suspect he has taken cock while I've been away on work-related trips, but if I'm right, I'm also fine with as much.  A few weeks ago while drunk we chatted about Lucas serving as a cum-dump for a party of men, but nothing came of it, so I thought as a treat I'll get him as much cock and cum as I could on one night!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10

PART TWO

LUCAS had to get ready.  He was heading out for lunch with his parents.  While he dressed, I lounged about wearing only my jock and t-shirt, and in fact that's how his mother found me when she came into the house to collect her son and hello.  She must have known what we had been doing, if only as the air carried the scent of cum, but she carried it off well.  Lucas' father, on the other hand, didn't bother to make the trip into the house, but rather remained in the car, awaiting the return of his wife, with Lucas in tow.  Eventually the three of them headed off whereupon I logged onto a few sites and hatched my plan.

My post announced I was looking for several guys around to fuck my 20 year old old boyfriend.  I stipulated we preferred guys 30 and older, and also preferred bareback but anyone who insisted could suit-up.  I also make it clear we weren't looking for long sessions, this was strictly a matter of coming into the house, fucking, dumping a load and leaving.  My final condition was my intention of remaining in the other room listening, but might, if the spirit struck me, enter the room and watch the show.

By approximately 7:00 PM eight men had responded to my advertisements, so I cancelled the postings.  Lucas still had no idea, and was happily sucking my cock for the third time that day, with a fresh load of my cum streaming down his ball sack when I told him what was in store for the night ahead.  He was quite surprised, but also clearly excited, even if he didn't quite know what to expect.  I told him as I loved him this is what I wanted for him and we once more passionately embraced.  I could smell the scent of my cock on his lips. 

We went upstairs, showered, making sure we were both nice and clean and ready for the night ahead.  The first guy had messaged me, advising he would be be outside at 8:30, so by 8:15 Lucas was in our spare room at the back of the house, top of the stairs, blindfolded at the ready, lubed up and ass in the air.  We talked and made out ourselves until I got the message from the first guy, saying he had arrived.  Lucas and I exchanged one more kiss, and again exchanging our vows of love.  Then I went down and answered the door.

The first guy was 34 years old, very lean, sporty looking, short shaved beard and very tall.  We made small talk at the door and in the hall for a few minutes.  Then I led him upstairs, showed him the back room and told him to leave the door open and enjoy my boyfriend's hole.

I went in and lay down on our bed while I heard the unmistakable sounds of jeans being undone, a belt hitting the wooden floor and Lucas inhaling his freshly opened poppers.  This guy had said he wanted to fuck wrapped, but I wasn't going to argue as he was the first man of the night.  Sitting on our bed, dressed solely in my jock, my cock rock hard, I listened carefully knowing the man I loved was in the next room about to get fucked by a complete stranger.

Within a few minutes I heard the noise I know so well, Lucas moaning in pleasure.  He was taking quite a pounding and I heard flesh slapping together, I heard his ass being slapped and then the stranger got verbal and really into it "Your hole feels so nice boy," and "You are so lucky to have a man like that look after you," and "Oh, fuck, you're good at taking cock," as well as the most exciting utterance, "I'm balls-deep inside you, man!"

This went on for about ten minutes, during which I stroked myself as I listened to the 34 year old reach orgasm, blowing his load.  Lucas was panting heavily as another text message came through:  the second guy was at the door!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8

PART THREE

I was rock hard and read the message, guy number 2 was outside as I watched guy number 1 climb off my boyfriend and give me a wink to say thanks. Lucas was breathing heavily lying flat on the bed. That was when I noticed the size of the first guys cock, much thicker than his pictures earlier that day and now dripping the last of his cum... yes! He had taken Lucas raw, just as I hoped. I smiled back at him and went down stairs to let guy number 2 into the house.

Guy number 2 was just 30, I must admit I fancied the fuck outa him, he was much younger looking that 30 and had a very clean shaven, devilish handsome look about him and he looked up from under his peaked cap at my front door. I welcomed him into the hallway and as he did guy number 1 walked down the stairs, leaned over, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said to number 2 "oh you'll enjoy this place" and left.

We both smiled at each other, little was said so I gestured him up the stairs and said Lucas was waiting. He was a little nervous so I walked into the room with him and said "enjoy what you see, I'll be in the next room" Lucas was back into position, blindfold on and was huffing his poppers. His hole was gaped from guy 1 and was so inviting but I resisted and said to myself this was his night for other cock and walked out.

I went back and lay on my bed, I couldn't get that lovely looking fella out of my head and now the thought of him about to breed the love of my life had me rock solid once more. I listened and after a few mins could hear the sounds of cock being sucked and the new sounds of guy 2 moaning in pleasure, Lucas was doing what he does best, giving head. I heard more movement on the bed and then heard Lucas moan loudly, guy 2 had rammed right into him; this one I had to go and watch, as was the agreed terms for these guys to come and fuck Lucas. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

PART FOUR

With my jock dropped on my bedroom floor, my cock raging hard, my mind racing wanting to know what was happening, I took a huff of my own poppers and slowly walked into the back bedroom.  Before me was a glorious sight to behold:  my 20 year old boyfriend, high on poppers, blindfolded and on his stomach being fucked raw by a 30 year old handsome man.  The second guy's body was far more fit and defined than his pictures had led me to believe.  He showed lovely chest muscles, broad shoulders, a chiseled face, and strongly defined back muscles, but of course the first thing I noticed as I walked into the room was his glorious peachy arse.

The man with the peachy arse was slowly fucking Lucas, more gently than Lucas would like, I know that for a fact, even as if he wasn't used to topping a guy.  He was giving Lucas long strokes of his cock, slowly in and out.  I walked around and he looked up at me and smiled.  I returned his smile, and stepped over to Lucas' head, sliding my cock into his mouth.  Like a pro Lucas started sucking me off as I watched the other man's cock slide in and out of my boyfriend's hole.  As I studied the scene I realized the top was was completely shaved, preparing himself just as Lucas had prepared himself for my pleasure. 

As I face-fucked Lucas, the other man and I locked eyes.  I might have been face-fucking Lucas, but my thoughts were about fucking the hottie who's cock was buried inside my boyfriend.  I suspected the hottie and I were sharing very similar thoughts. 

I could feel my balls churning my cum and I was ready to blow so I announced "Fuck, babe, I'm gonna shoot my load down your throat!"

Lucas grabbed my ass and deep-throated my cock as wad after wad of hot cum poured down the back of his throat.  The other guy also reached his limit, as his rhythmic crotch action became increasingly ragged, all the while Lucas' ass ground his cock.  Letting loose and roaring "Ahhhhh, yeah, take my load up your boicunt," I smiled with pleasure as he breed the love of my life.  Right then and there I decided I get him to stay for more one-on-one fun with me!

As the other guy withdrew from Lucas' ass, I also withdrew my cock from Lucas' mouth.  Lucas collapsed on the mattress, gathering his breath and strength as fresh cum pooled in his hole and his belly.

As we stepped towards the doorway I asked the top "You liked cumming in my boyfriend?"

"Yeah he's a lovely hole.  To be honest, 'though I usually bottom but was out-and-out horny tonight so I decided 'fuck it'."

"Well with a nice firm ass like yours I bet you're good at taking cock," I remarked.

"Yeah, I love getting fucked.  You're welcome to try it out some other night if you want," he invited.

He was sweaty and in the faint light coming from the windows his skin glistening, looking extremely hot.  "Do you need to take a shower before you go?" I offered.

"I wouldn't mind, yes, if that's okay."

"Follow me.  There's a shower in the en-suite in our room that you can use," I answered.

He grabbed his clothing which was stacked in a neat pile on a chair in the room.  Just then Lucas slid off his blindfold, looked around and the two of us, balls naked, walking out of the back bedroom and heading for our room.  As we did so, my phone rang.  it was the third guy.  He as a bit early and needed directions to our house; I gave him the information he needed, told him best place to park and asked him to wait for a few minutes and I'd phone him back as he was earlier than we expected.

I left the second guy in the bathroom attached to our en-suite and returned to Lucas who was wondering what was happening at this stage.  I sat on the bed with him and gave him a cuddle "Are you enjoying this so far babe?"

"I am, but where did you go with that last guy, and why is he taking a shower?"

I looked at Lucas and handed him his poppers and gestured for him to take a hit which he did.  "Well I think I'm going to have some fun with him too.  I know it's your night but I'm in the mood for his ass.  You don't mind me getting some fresh hole - while the all these guys fuck you tonight, surely, do you?" I didn't wait for an answer and put the blindfold back on Lucas and told him get into position for the third guy.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 9

PART FIVE

I phoned the third guy, telling him to come to the door.  As I did so, I was pulling on my jock, as well as noting the shower room steam up as the second guy, (who had mentioned his name was TJ), stood under the hot cascading water, letting it pour over his hairless and sexy body.

Shaking myself into action, I went down to the door to admit the third guy.  He was 48, had a beard and a bit of a belly, but I knew him from various online forums.  In addition he and I had tag teamed an 18 year old one night in his apartment in the city some two years earlier, and had kept in touch ever since online. He had a hairy body and was heavily tattooed, was packing a seven inch cut cock and was skillful at fucking.

We exchanged niceties and walked up the stairs, he even gave me a slap on the ass as I walked in front of him. As we got to the back bedroom where Lucas was lying in wait I received a text message from fourth guy, cancelling his visit.  With that I told the third guy "Well, you can take your time now as the guy after you has cancelled and nobody due for nearly two hours."

"Don't worry.  I'll take care of your boyfriend."

"Love you," shouted Lucas as I left the room.

"Love you, babe," I replied as the third guy entered the bedroom where Lucas was waiting, stripped off his clothing, and did what came naturally.  

I went back into our room, finding the shower had stopped and the steam wasn't coming from the en-suite anymore. TJ was now sitting on our bed, balls naked but wearing his baseball cap from earlier.  We exchanged smiles as I turned, closed the bedroom door, just as I heard Lucas getting a mild spanking as a preliminary to the main act.  Lucas was being taken care of and I didn't need to watch, I had my own fun time planned in my head and it was going according to plan right now!

TJ stood up and said "Hope you don't mind, I got the feeling you wanted me to stick around."

"You got it exactly right kid.  We need to have some fun of our own," I replied.

"I'm actually only 24.  I know you were looking for 30 plus in your advertisement, so I lied.  I just wanted to get off tonight," he blurted out as I walked towards him, my jock straining to keep my rock solid cock down.  I smiled, grabbed him and locked lips with him for a few minutes.  "Younger the better," I murmured as I pushed him onto the bed.

I flipped him over and started to work his hole with my tongue when I heard howling and moaning coming from the back bedroom.  Lucas and the third guy were apparently already in the throws of passionate bareback sex and from what I could hear, Lucas was loving every minute of the experience.

The scene now in my house was my 20 year old boyfriend, high on poppers, blindfolded and taking raw cock from a 48 year old hairy bloke in one room while I, at 39, was lubing up my seven inch rock solid cock ready to bareback a 24 year old who was laying on his back holding his ankles lying on my bed in our bedroom.

The night couldn't get much better....

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

PART SIX

I pushed harder... TJ was a moaner, almost a howler, but the way his tight hole wrapped itself around my cock while I was inside him felt incredible and the deeper I got the tighter his hole became and I wanted to feel it all. "Take it baby, take my cock raw" I said to him quietly as we looked into each other eyes, him on his back, legs up over my shoulders and me pressing harder and harder into him.

His deep green eyes looked back into mine and we started to really passionately make out now; I was in heaven, we were going at it for almost 30 minutes and there was no signal from him to stop and I was keeping us both high on poppers and continued to go wild on his hole when the door of the bedroom opened and in walked Lucas, naked and sweating.

I concentrated really hard not to cum there and then, as much as Lucas knew I fucked other guys I didn't need for him to see me breed his hot piece of ass on our bed, I loved him too much. "You alright babe, where's the other guy gone?" I asked "He shot his load and left, surprised you didn't hear his roar as he emptied his balls into me" Lucas replied "Looks like it's all going on in here now isn't it, I'll go back and wait in the other room I guess" and with that he walked out and closed the door behind him.

I stayed in that position for another few seconds, TJ stayed quiet and didn't move either "Fuck it" I said and began to pound TJ hard, really picking up the pace until I could feel my balls churn up another batch of my hot cum and then it happened... Wad after wad of my hot thick cum blasted inside TJ, we both breathed heavily but kept quiet and said nothing. I fucked him for about 5 more minutes making sure I made my mark and pulled out of him, slapped his ass and said "you need to be gone when I get back"

I cleaned my cock with a towel and some wipes and went into the back bedroom to find Lucas sitting on the bed, obviously listening to what was going on and looking a little upset.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't realise the third guy had left already, I thought he'd stay inside you for ages" I said as I climbed onto the bed with Lucas and curled up next to him so that we were spooning

"You really enjoyed that guy on our bed didn't you" he said "I enjoyed his hole, just like I do others, but Lucas, you're the one I love, you're the one I want to keep fucking forever, you know this" As we talked I could see TJ walk by and head downstairs and leave. I heard the front door close, as I did I reached down and started to finger Lucas and could feel cum leaking out of his hole. Between me earlier that day and the 3 men so far he had taken 5 loads so he was naturally going to have some leakage.

He wriggled a little as my fingers entered his worn cunt "Did you hear what I said Lucas?" "Yes, and I'm sorry, it's just I've never seen you like that with another guy before and I don't know why but I got jealous for a few minutes" "Well get over that now, this is a special night, 3 years together, always raw and always fun" Always raw and always fun was an expression we used in the first couple of months of our relationship and now was a good time to remember that. 

"I love you babe" he said "I love you too babe" I said as my cock, which had now regenerated and was hard once more, entered his wet cum filled hole. We were slowly fucking on our sides and ignored my mobile phone ringing. I pushed further into his man-cunt there no need for lube he was so wet and I bit his kneck as I went harder and harder. Lucas called out "Oh daddy YES" as he blew his load and almost hit the wall next to the bed as he spurted out cum, over and over again. 

I shoved the poppers under his nose and told him take a few deep hits and went back into our room to check my phone. Guy number 5 had arrived and needed to be let into the house (remember guy number 4 had already cancelled)

Edited by CorkChubGuy
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5

PART SEVEN

I put back on my jock and t-shirt and went down to open the door for guy 5. This beast of a man was there in our porch; so well built, very large shoulders, standing over 6"6 at least and carrying a body of what looked like pure muscle. "Hows it going fella, you got a twink waiting for me" as he grabbed his crotch. I was a little taken aback, his size was unreal, he had a very soft spoken yet powerful voice and a beautifully kept black beard. 

"Come on up bud, he's ready, willing and able" I said as I walked up the stairs ahead of him, he was taking his jacket off and by the time we reached the bedroom his top was off to reveal his stunning upper hairy body and covered in tattoos "He's all yours" I stood back and said I'd watch for a few minutes, Lucas didn't know who was in the room and had assumed the position, ass in the air, blindfold on and was huffing a fresh bottle of poppers that I left for him.

Guy 5 dropped his jeans, he was going commando and out flopped a large thick cut cock, flaccid it was measuring I estimate at 6 inches... He got to his knees and went for Lucas' wet cum filled hole, he licked the cum that was leaking out of my boyfriends hole and sniffed and inhaled the other mens sent. It clearly turned him on as he played with his now large erect cock, standing up I could see it had grown another 2 or more inches, I honestly had never seen anything like it before; I've seen large cock online and in person, I'm well endowed myself but nothing like this guy was packing.

Guy 5 teased Lucas' hole with his fuckrod and instructed him to take a couple of deep hits, he lubed himself up, applying generous amounts onto himself but not going into Lucas. Part of me wanted to step forward and warn Lucas what was about to happen but the devil inside me said to stay back and let nature take it's course. Lucas was going to know about it very shortly.

Guy 5 was breathing heavily now, he had produced his own bottle of poppers and was starting to rub his cock up and down Lucas' crack, pulling his foreskin back revealing his large thick mushroom cock head, he then grabbed Lucas by the hips and pushed. "Oh fuck that's big, Jesus that's stretching my cunt" Lucas yelled out "Well take some more poppers, I ain't gonna stop boy" he said and slowly continued to move forward. Lucas scrambled to open the popper bottle while all the time moaning and wriggling trying to get himself more comfortable as this 8" thick piece of man meat forced it's way into him; with the fucking he had already gotten, with the loads he had taken he still was in difficulty taking this guy. 

"Popper up some more babe, you're gonna need it" I said as I watched from the side of the bed, there was no way I was standing back any longer when I had a front row seat to what was going on. Guy 5 smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up as he reached around and started stroking Lucas cock. Lucas had stopped crying out and was clearly enjoying the unbelievable stretching his boicunt was taking, this was going to take some beating I thought to myself as I leaned in and saw Guy 5 go balls deep in my boyfriend. 

Lucas was now dangerously high and huffing on poppers to save his life but he need the relief they brought, Guy 5 was now fucking him more intensely and had picked up the pace and had built up some steam. Lucas cried out "Oh fuck yeah, breed me sir, empty those massive balls" He was wanking himself off hard now too, he was in heaven. Guy 5 started to moan louder and louder now, his eyes were closed and it looked incredible with his big frame, his lovely hairy torso, towering over my twink boyfriend who was completely hairless since the night before.

Then he started to slam Lucas, he bellowed out like a wild animal "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhh yeah kid, take that load, take it, take it, it's been almost a week, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yes" 

"Oh fuck I can feel it hitting my gut, oh wow" Lucas shouted as I shot my load too but all over Lucas' back. I had gotten so caught up watching this man breed my boyfriend I hadn't realised I was even wanking off and standing over Lucas watching his ass take this guys cock. "Holy fuck dude, that was something else" I said

He smiled and said "You're one lucky man to have a twink like this at your disposal, his ass feels so good" he slowly started to withdraw from Lucas which caused Lucas to yell out some more "Oh god, take it out" he cried, as he did the plop sound was unreal as he finally took his cock from Lucas' hole. I went around and could see Lucas was still very gaped, it was going to take him a while to close back up. I could do nothing but laugh as Lucas collapsed on the bed and just lay there laughing and saying how empty he felt.

Guy 5 was great to chat with, he got dressed, packed his monster cock back into his jeans and asked could be have a glass of water. We went down to the kitchen leaving Lucas catching his breath and letting his hole close back up. We made small talk and I learned his name was Dan, he was visiting from another county and was going to be here on a regular basis with work, we even exchanged phone numbers, this was a guy I needed to stay in touch with. We were gonna have fun some night, we agreed I should host a twink party some night and the two of us would head into the city, get drunk and high and come back and have our way with whatever amount of twinks had decided to stay over. That was for another time though.

He left in great form, shouting up the stairs to Lucas "Cheers bitch, love that ass, we'll do it again" turned to me, winked and said "talk soon bud"

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

• 6 months later...