I know I've commented before on the writing of lancguy14, but need to add more.

Getting nailed by two cocks like these need to be on your bucket list.

Dicks tend to be 6" long or a bit better, and straight. Once in a while you encounter:

a. A cock with a thick, bulbous head like Gary's. That's rare, but incredible, as lancguy has described. The entry of a cockhead like that is incredible, and once inside, with its tapering shaft, you want to savor the expansion of your anal canal as your top works it back and forth, almost dreading the pain when he finally pulls it out. If he's long enough to enter your second ring into your colon, so much the better! This is a rare and wonderful dick to experience. Lacking that (a real cock like that), there are toys available that are similarly proportioned, that when wielded by a pegging buddy, are almost as good.

b. Cock's that are sizable, but which get thicker toward the root, toward the balls. Those are very nice too, though I prefer cock's with a thick, bulbous head that then tapers down its shaft to yet a still nice diameter.

c. Cocks with piercings: Whether it's pierced with a PA or there's simply some sort of straight bar with balls on the end, a pierced cock, properly thrusted (as many women avow, it's not just what you've got, but how you use it) in and out of your hole as well as inside you, can make up for what may be lacking in length and girth. Add a piercing to a thick, long cock, and get that guy's number as you'll want him back for more fun!

But, back to cocks with thick, bulbous heads... My head swirls with thoughts of reliving being blessed by the sight of them, the anticipation of, and then, entry, of that huge head. Then the bliss it renders as he strokes it back and forth inside you, up into your second ring (sigmoid sphincter), dreading, yet yearning for the stab of pain as he pulls back out of your anus...

Rereading this post brings back those special moments, with an incredibly shaped cock, regardless of the status of the semen which it will deliver, impaled deeply within me, and is why I have this story bookmarked.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Part Six: Swallowing Every Drop

Cocks, no matter how hard they get, are still flesh. When push comes to shove (literally), inevitably they bend, flex, contract. But metal? Metal never gives way to flesh; it pushes flesh aside, maintaining its movement and motion at the expense of flesh. And such was exactly the case with Tom's barbell as I felt it slowly pulling out over my second ring, my soft tissue--already brutalized--stretching awkwarldly and tenderly as the pair of balls slid over it. Tom slowly pulled back, then pushed forward again and slowly buried himself to the hilt once more. 

"Mmmm, yeah. You feel me deep inside you there? My head and bar feel so wet, Gary really spunked you good."

Twice. Gary had injected his fatal load in me twice, both times copious amounts of tainted cum, and now it was coating Tom's head and piercing, ready to be gouged into the soft walls of my rectum as they eventually tore open under the onslaught of the metallic monster inside me now. Just one more way to make sure that I left this bed, this house, a changed man. He pulled back and thrust in again.

"Much as I love seeing your eyes squeezed shut as you try to enjoy this, I prefer a different angle when I fuck. Time to get on your hands and knees boy."

How long had I been laying here? Did it matter? Despite every last ounce of common sense I had that told me I should stop this... get out... go... run,  here I was about to roll over to give this sickly and wasted man a better angle to inject his poison into me. I somehow managed to make my arms move and began pulling myself to the left as I, for the second time that night, attempted to turn myself with a solid shaft deep in my ass. I felt a slight dry tug as my outer ass ring painfully began to slide left with me on the base of Tom's dry cock.

If you've ever attempted to execute this maneuver, you know there's no way to do it that isn't awkward. Like a pig on a spit roast, you have an axis on which you must rotate, and your limbs become less useful than at any other time. You may need to use short motions, moving one limb at a time, your body rising and falling as you gradually move your right arm underneath you. Eventually you bring your arm far enough underneath that you can plant your hand and begin to make your upper body rise, as your left arm and hand also make contact with the semi-soft covering of the bed. Your body and face begin to rise and your legs in turn begin to establish themselves as your feet adjust to stradle your top.

And yet this was made even more complicated for me by the feeling of a piercing tearing at my inner ring with every up and down and left and right movement of my body. Yet somehow I managed to do it and there I was on all fours on the bed, Tom's rigid tool still buried deep within me. Gary reached under and pulled away the pillow that had elevated my ass for him.

"Much better."

Tom's words were punctuated by another withdraw from my deepest insides, but instead of a short and gentle thrust, this time his head and piercing pulled back until they were just inside my outer ring. And gradually they decended again into me; it was time for him to fuck me.

He began to long dick me, the ass juices and bits of Gary's cum no doubt beginning to lubricate his shaft as each pass felt less dry and more smooth. Well, as smooth as can be in this case, since his much thicker shaft continued to stretch my ass, with no loosening in sight. I was clamped firmly on his rigid penis.

As his long, slow thrusts continued, I felt the bed shift as I saw Gary mount it in front of me and he laid himself down on his back in front of me, positioned head to head so that he appeared to be upside down. I didn't have to wait to wonder what he intended, as he reached his arms up between mine and slowly pulled his head past mine and moved under my chest. I was now faced with his hairy chest, boney ribcage clearly visible, the lesions just inches from me.

And then... Oh fuck. His warm mouth enclosed my right nipple and my head snapped upwards and backwards, and I felt my ass painfully try to clamp down on Tom's tool, almost trying to expel it, as if I could push his nine inches out of me that easily. There was very little my ass muscles could do in their traumatized state, but they definitely did their best to tighten my hole, and as I let out a gutteral groan, I heard Tom do the same and I knew he had felt my contraction.

My ass would contract several more times as Gary shifted to my left nipple, and then back to my right, alternating between the two as he suckled them. His hands reached up to my sides, and I noticed for the first time that night how coarse they were as they moved along my lower abdomen, out to my sides, and toward my back.

All the while Tom continued his rhythmic assault on my ass, his piercing never failing to remind me of its presence as he steadly gouged my rectum with each thrust and retraction. His pace increased slightly and I felt his balls begin to gently slap against mine with each re-entry. They were definitely large, as large as Gary's, and no doubt just as full of lethal AIDS virus as his partner in crime's were. Virus that I had no doubt would be deep inside me in the very near future.

I felt Gary shift further underneath me and as his warm mouth sought out and enclosed the foreskin of my uncut head and my ass contracted one more painful time, I found myself now with my closest look at the weapon that had impaled me at the start of this night. He was solidly hard again, his head swollen beneath the hood, his thinner shaft unable to keep his cock upright as the weight of his bulbous acorn kept it almost laying against his chest.

Precum poured from his piss slit, already pooling in a small wet spot near his belly button. The underside of his shaft visible to me, I noticed even it was marked by a lesion, one that had been inside me; I shuddered, both from this knowledge and from the warmth of Gary's mouth as he elevated his head to take most all of my dick into his mouth. Again my ass contracted.

"Oh fuck boy, you are bringing me close!"

Tom's words refocused my attention on his now-pounding of my ass as his balls began to slap heavily against mine. His hard thrusts driving his barbell deeper into my ass, its walls, and my vulnerable soft tissues as he spread Gary's seed throughout my ass.

"Yeah, it's time to fuck this wad into you. Oh yeah, gonna cum, gonna.... AGHHHH!!!"

His thrusts had reached their climax, his balls has begun slapping me higher as they drew up, and his already thick and solid shaft grew harder, and with one last, as perhaps the most painful thrust yet, he lodged himself as deeply inside me as he could... and came.

It was another torrent of seed as I felt the first two or three jets impact my inner hole's walls; his load was indeed just as large as Gary's, and it continued for a good 8 or 9 well sized shots. He must have been holding this one for days. And as his cum began to find every exposed surface inside me, coating me with deadly seed, my own cock could take no more of the wet, warm attention being paid it and without warning I erupted down Gary's throat. And as his throat was coated with my last negative load, my ass continued--as it had with his two loads--welcoming Tom's seed deep inside me, my inner ring swallowing every drop.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

Part Seven: Leaking Onto My Seat

I began to come down from my orgasm, again my brain focusing on the wetness inside my ass and the thick, rigid cock stretching it open. I could feel Tom beginning to soften, and slowly he began to withdraw, the metal of his ring tracing a line of cum I obviously could not see as it popped through my inner ring and began to slide against the soft innards of my lower rectum. It arrived at my outer ring, and he paused as he spoke.

"Squeeze down tight, it will keep any cum still on my bar from coming out."

Squeeze down... right. As if my ass had any control of its muscles anymore. It had be savagely busted open by these two men and used for their pleasure, and after destroying any ability of my muscles to tighten themselves, he now wanted me to try to close itself as he withdrew. Nevertheless, I tried to oblige him. He popped out and I felt the cool air rush up inside me; clearly my ass could no longer close itself.

"Yeah boy, that's a gaping hole there. Mmmm, nice and cummy, with just a hit of red to know the job is done."

My own uncut cock had been released by Gary's mouth, and as I felt him begin to pull himself out from under me from under my ass I felt myself experience a strange disappointment, that the night was now over. And yet, not quite.

Gary pulled himself forward enough that he was able to sit up, his legs partially entwined with mine, and I felt the warmth of his breath move toward my hole. His tongue began to gently lick what must have been a small trail of cum leaking from my gaping ring. He slowly moved upward, collecting the dribble and bringing it to the doorway it had escaped through, and gently pushed it back in. He hadn't spoken since Tom had entered the fray, and I heard that first, original voice again.

"There we go, no cum left behind."

He and Tom both chuckled.

"A little tearing but not much. You took us both so well boy. Don't think anyone has ever handled both our cocks so well. Did you enjoy it?"

Hah! Was it not evident by the fact that I had never said "stop" or such? Were the two generous loads I had expelled not a sign? My still exposed ass all but begging for more didn't make it obvious? Of course I had, and I responded as such.

"Fuck yeah. Still can't believe I did that. I mean, taking poz loads was always a fantasy, but how fast it just happened. I've always managed to avoid it somehow."

Gary continued to maneuver himself down around my ass, and I felt his still rigid and wet head come to rest against my hole.

"You avoided nothing tonight boy. You've taken quite a bit of toxic cum, with more than just our gift of AIDS. Many bugs now reside inside you. And you've been ripped open a bit. There's no question of avoidance this time. You belong to us now."

And with that, he pushed his head into me, the dull pain of my outer ring being stretched open so far was far less that it was just a short time ago when he had ripped me open as never before. This time, though he was still large enough to always remind me of his size, he was able to bust in with minimal resistance. And he didn't stop after his head broke through, sinking all the way into me, lodging just inside my inner ring as it also expanded sorely and then clamped down to hold that head deep inside me.

I knew he had one goal, to push any cum that had escaped my deepest insides during Tom's withdrawal back where it belonged. He pulled back out of my inner ring and shoved back in again, deep short strokes beginning to build in force and frequency. He was clearly bringing himself to a third orgasm. It took only moments and I felt his head again become impossibly solid as he shoved forward once more and the warmth I had experienced deep inside me from his first two loads, and that I realized had been missing when Tom exploded, returned as several splashes of his virally toxic semen joined what had to be quite the pond of deadly seed deep inside me. I could almost feel a sloshing inside me.

"Oh yeaaah. That's it boy. So much cum in my balls."

He collapsed forward on my back and my weak arms and legs gave out from under me; we landed on the bed, both face down, his sweaty, matted fur pressed against my back, his cock still inside, the last bits of his seed dribbling out his slit as he twitched a few more times. Tom laid down up at the head of the bed, his softened cock coming to rest on his left thigh. It was still streaked with the tiniest hints of cum, and--much more obviously--red blotches of blood. My blood. I hadn't bled just a bit, clearly I had been torn open quite badly.

I felt my eyes grow heavy momentarily, and I closed them for just a moment. Or so I thought. In reality, it turned out I dozed off for about an hour. I awoke to find us in the same positions, Gary atop and inside me, Tom to the left of me. My ass was incredibly sore, and Gary had softened a bit while I had laid there, but feeling my stirring, he flinched inside me, and I felt his head begin to expand as the blood flowed in. Softened, it had slipped itself back into my lower chute, but wedged inside me his expanding head and shaft again begin to work into my deepest reaches, and I felt him again enter my second sphincter. Surely he wasn't about to fuck me for a fourth time?!?!

He was not. Instead, I experienced another previously unexplored sensation. I suddenly felt a deep heat inside me, and it began to expand upward toward my stomach. Suddenly I began to feel my middle colon filling up and I realized his bladder was doing just the opposite. He was pissing deep into my ass, washing his and Tom's cum deep into my bowels. A part of me they hadn't been able to reach with their cocks was now to be fouled with their deadly poison, propelled forward by a wave of positive urine.

Clearly he had well hydrated himself because the expanding colon walls of my intestines were becoming hot and painfully distended by the forced expansion from his discharge. Finally it seemed to stop moving, and I knew he had emptied himself. I heard--and felt--him sigh, his frail, wasted body still on my back.

"Oh fuck boy, I needed to let that go. I piss like a racehorse too so you are quite well drenched inside. Just hold still as I slide out, we don't want you to lose any."

He slowly pulled back and as his head popped back into my lower anal cavity, i felt a little splash of his scalding hot piss follow into an undrenched area. His cock tugged at my outer hole slightly as his shaft, which had dried a bit during my nap, extracted itself and the bulbous head it supported down to my final opening. He pulled out, my outer hole expelling him more easily than before as he had softened again considerably, and I felt the cold rubber of an ample butt plug thrust between my cheeks and through the entrance he had just vacated. It stung a bit as the unlubed plug broke through and created a seal.

Everything was locked inside.

Gary slid off the foot of the bed into a standing position, and Tom also rolled off and stood up. Our night was over. I somehow summoned the strength to pull myself off the bed and forced my wobbling knees to hold me upright. We all managed to make it down the stairs somehow without awkwardly tumbling down, and with the flick of a switch, Tom illuminated the room slightly with a single lamp. There behind the couch was the pile of my clothes, exactly where I had left them.

Wait, where was me jock? Shit, I still had it on as I looked down at my now-soft uncut penis, exposed by the fabric where Gary had pulled it aside to free me. I pulled the fabric outward, allowing my dick to return inside. Gary and Tom stood there, watching, as I awkwardly bent over to pick my clothes up, the butt plug in my ass making this anything but a simple task. It was compounded by the fact that in bending over, my inner ring must have stretched in a way that I felt a small torrent of cum-laden piss spill into my lower rectum and splash down to my plug-sealed ass. It was unable to go further.

Both noticed the momentary look of panic on my face as I felt the piss break through, thinking it would blast its way out of me onto the floor. Gary chuckled as Tom stepped forward.

"Yeah, it will eventually work it's way down, filling you up down there. You'll feel like you need to press down and take a shit. Best to resist that urge."

I somehow managed to work my legs into my track pants and pull them up, but in doing so I could feel my movements releasing more piss, and it was beginning to seep down around the butt plug, lubricating it; I knew eventually the dry seal holding it in would give way. I pulled on my tshirt, threw my jacket on, and stepped into my sneakers, leaving them untied. I dare not bend over for fear of losing the contents of my ass.

Tom walked with me to the door, still naked, opening it to a blast of cold night air. I stepped out into the darkness, grabbing my keys and hitting the unlock button on the small remote.

"Thanks for coming."

Tom gently closed the door, and just as unceremoniously as that, I stood outside the house. My ass was full of lethal seed, already doing its work, my bowels distended by an incredibly large amount of piss.

I stepped up into my Jeep. I sat down, the plug pushing up into me as I felt the first signs of wetness between my cheeks. I knew it would only grow, and as I began to drive away, the uneven terrain of the driveway bounced me around, releasing more piss from deep inside into my rectum, where the increasing pressure forced more drops and dribbles past the plug and into my track pants. I had almost reached the highway, when I felt one more torent increase the pressure to a point I knew was unmanageable.

I slammed the car into park, threw open the door, and hopped out next to my Jeep. I thrust my pants down, grabbed the frame, and squatted back as I felt the but plug painfully erupt from my ass, firing itself into the darkness of the brush alongside the road. It was followed by a foreful spray of hot piss, splashes of which came back against my legs and sneakers and the track pants piled around my ankles. I felt my ass contact again, pushing down hard as if trying to take a shit, and another loud, forceful spray shot out.

A few more pushes, a bit more piss, and finally it stopped. Shit. My ass was drenched and I had nothing to wipe it dry with. I winced as I pulled up my pants, feeling a disgusting wetness. I climbed back in my car, and resumed my drive home. And yet, despite all that I had expelled, I felt a few remnants of piss continue to escape, drenching my pants; I drove the remaining hour home that way, the mixture of cum and piss passing through the nylon fabric and leaking onto my seat.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

Damn that is fucking HOT! Especially at the end -it's so good to enjoy the remnants and reminders of our piggy times afterwards. Who doesn't love walking away with a juicy ass, stinking of sweat and cum?

I would be begging those two toxic fuckers to keep using me regularly until after the fuck flu kicked in.

Wonderful story, it's like a dream for me to not just be pozzed but be infected with as many bugs at the same time. Would love to know which bugs he got as a gift ! Please keep on writing ! 

Edited by bitchin

• 3 weeks later...

Part Eight: How Could I Say No

I made it home and peeled myself off the seat of my Jeep and made it inside my apartment, remarkably with very little mess considering how trashed my track pants were. I peeled them off and threw them directly into the washer. I grabbed an old towel and passed it between my legs, pulling it up around my back and right side--a makeshift diaper if you will--to catch what was now an oozing seepage of piss and cum. I headed straight for the shower and, shucking my remaining clothes and then the towel, I climbed in as the warm water bathed my skin in relaxing heat.

As I stood there, hand on the wall in front of me, head down under the water, I thought of what had just happened the last few hours, and realized my cock was rock solid yet again. I had blown a major load on the back of Gary and Tom's couch, and another substantial one down Gary's throat, and here I was again ready to erupt.

I reached to my left where my own butt plug sat, and reached around behind me, placed it at my anal entrance. Anyone who has ever attempted to use toys in the shower knows water is the worst lube, but I was determined to just shove it in, and so I did. But the dry, scratching resistance I expected was only minimal, and I knew my hole was still slightly lubed with leaking cum. The 5" plug slipped in the whole way and I clenched my ass as I straightened myself slightly and my left hand made its way back around front to my hard uncut penis.

I slowly pulled my foreskin back, and then slid it forward, beginning a steady, rhythmic fisting of my shaft. I knew it wouldn't be long, and surely enough, in just a few minutes I was coating the shower wall before me with thick globs of white, negative cum. I knew it would likely be one of the last untainted loads I ever produced, and my entire body crumpled with the ecstacy of the release. A few more strokes, and I reached around to remove the plug; as I rinsed it, I noticed the pinkish hue of the water entering the drain. I had definitely been torn up inside, and there would be no escaping the consequences of my night. I exited the shower, dried myself, and slipped under the covers of my bed and into a blissful sleep.

I went about my normal routine for the next three weeks, my mind always on that night, knowing what lay ahead. It was the third Friday after that weekend that I awoke feeling shaky and under the weather. Calling into work, I told them it was just some bug I had picked up (the truth), common for this time of year (not the truth), and that I wouldn't be in that day. It helps when you are reliable and need time off work, as they don't question your story; besides, I was definitely about to have one of the most miserable weekends of my life, or so I thought.

I don't know why, but once I got off the phone with work, I pulled up Grindr and flipped to the messages tab, scrolling down to the chat I knew had started everything. A green dot aside his blank picture box and I knew he was online; the message was short and slightly veiled, but hopefully obvious to the one for which it was meant.

"Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the fun the other weekend. Feeling today like you guys may have passed something on. Thanks for letting me stop by!"

I put down my phone and crawled back under the covers, noticing that I was already beginning to form beads of sweat on my body. I knew the fever wouldn't be mild, but I really had no choice or input; my body was about to wage it's final battle against a foe it could not defeat. I closed my eyes and drifted into a state of semi-sleep, awoken what turned out to be almost six hours later by the vibration of my phone. It was a notification of a Grindr message--I knew by the color of the flash--and needed no guesses as to who it was from.

Gary had responded.

"hey boy, cameron was it? so you got our gift?"

"Pretty sure. Woke up this morning feeling like crap and starting to run a fever. This Gary or Tom?"

"gary. tom never uses this app. hes not good with technology ha. youll probably have a rough weekend ahead, anyone who can take care of you?"

"Nah, just me. I'll manage I'm sure."

There was a pause, and I wondered if he would continue to respond. After all, he now knew he had accomplished his goal. But he did respond, and not with what I expected.

"if you want, you can cum here and I can keep an eye on you. least I can do. maybe when your fever breaks we can even have a celebratory fuck"

Was he really inviting me back to their place?

"Thats nice of you guys to offer, but I don't want to be some puking guy on your couch. You guys probably wouldnt appreciate that."

"well its just me here, tom actually lives a few houses down with his partner rob. my nephew is here visiting for the weekend and then hell be gone, but its no problem. we can get you through the worst of it at least"

I knew I should say no, but somehow my fingers didn't follow my brain and I found myself responding that I'd head over. After that, I was in the shower, trying to at least make myself somewhat presentable for my arrival, knowing it wouldn't matter much after that. I towelled off and slipped on a tshirt, jocks, and sweatpants. I grabbed a jacket and slipped into my sneakers before shoving some extra clothes in a travel back. I locked up and hopped in the Jeep, and headed back to that beaten path I had travelled back just three weeks earlier.

The sun had already nearly set by the time I turned onto that gravel path and headed back to the house. A minute later I was parking and walking toward the door, feeling far more feverish than earlier. I reached out to knock and instead the door swung open and there stood Gary. He quickly ushered me in to the dimly lit living room, where I assumed I would be set up on the same couch I had "christened" at the same time Gary exploded his first load of poison cum deep into me.

Instead, there stood a built and muscular guy about my age, standing about 6' 3" and 220#, a crew cut with several days stubble on his firm jaw, deeply tanned skin, and wearing only a leather harness on his chest and around his waist, with a strap leading down to a ring that wrapped itself around the base of a monstrous uncut cock. He had to have been almost nine inches in length and his shaft was insanely thick. The head of his cock looked simply like a tiny cone, there for one purpose only: to force open whatever hole was presented it. It was the opposite of Gary's cock: small head and massive shaft.

Gary's voice pierced the silence.

"This is my nephew, Mark. Mark, this is Cameron."

Mark reached out his hand and I slowly reached out, completing the handshake.

"Damn Cameron, your hand is hot. You really are coming down with something."

I heard Gary all but laugh behind me and I turned to find him also standing there naked, his rock hard shaft angled slightly downward as his heavy, bulbous head leaked a strand of precum between the lips of his foreskin, the tip of his piss slit ever so slightly visible. And the look on his face told me everything: his offer of help, however genuine it might have seemed, would come with a few extras.

And yet as I stood there--feverish, weak, and in the presence of these two men, both with raging hardons that I knew were meant for me--I knew there was no refusing what was about to happen. I was their guest and they had offered to nurse me through this.

I let my bag drop to the floor and suddenly felt Mark standing behind me, his solid dick smashing into my back as he embraced me in a bearhug.

"Are you up for some fun before we settle you in?"

I was. And with no resistance left, either inside me or out, how could I say no?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11