Met a guy in a sauna

Cuteguy69

Do met a guy at the sauna that I visit when I finish work early

got to bj him and took load from him in ass.  

But after I saw he whas a real raw pig in public room

after we ass a chat and I convince hi to seduce my wife and get her to meet and Fuck 

so after a couple of day they where freind and face book

and now she’s just left for girl night out 

but she’s at is place getting raw pox load 

cant wait to fuck her after

am going to tell you after

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I know we're in a backwater, where we don't know anyone who's poz, and we're only risking common-or-garden infections; but it's so good to have a girl up for fucking strangers and perverts!

We get the guys who hang around the doggers' car parks; I do all the hanging around on my own and line up a group for a particular place and time.

I meet the guys who pick up street prostitutes, compare notes and fix her up with them. I get to fend off the ones who look as if they haven't washed, and she gets to say "no" if she doesn't like them.

Some of the regular perverts warned us away from three guys who come out together in a blue merc because "they were bi", and that would be "far too dangerous", but she was prepared to hang about half the night in the hope they'd turn up! I don't think they were bi at all, just up for giving each other a casual wank between fucks; We took them home after meeting them just once, which we haven't done that often.

It's such a dirty turn-on listening to the guys brag about their "conquests", knowing in my heart that every cock she gets might just be infected. Having to have her with her cunt full of their cum after every session. I couldn't stop myself if I tried! I am so lucky that she's such a slut!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1